Feminity, masculinity in a chart...

lilja

hello! :) ...
i would give u my details and if you'd like please please someone can tell weather i have a feminine or masculine chart? i would appreciate that so much :) ...

31.03.1985, Bucharest, Romania, ~15:30

well, or if you don't notice anything related to my request, then whatever you want to tell me i'm all ears and yours :) ...
i hope i don't bother anyone with this request :crying: :unsure::eek: ...

nemesis

It'd be best if you uploaded a link to your chart for the astrologers to read.

just go to astro.com and get a wheel chart done there for free and save it then upload it onto this thread.

lilja

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    19 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

hello! :) ...
i would give u my details and if you'd like please please someone can tell weather i have a feminine or masculine chart? i would appreciate that so much :) ...

31.03.1985, Bucharest, Romania, ~15:30

well, or if you don't notice anything related to my request, then whatever you want to tell me i'm all ears and yours :) ...
i hope i don't bother anyone with this request :crying: :unsure::eek: ...
Masculine Signs = Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius

Traditionally
Air and Fire are considered as more active and less receptive, primarily focusing on the spiritual/mental world

Masculine Signs are diurnal (day-oriented) and relate to the Yang or bright polarity of the Tao.

Aries is defined as masculine, Taurus is defined as feminine and the signs alternate in gender around the circle of the zodiac.

Every horoscope is a balancing act between the masculine and feminine, light and dark, or Yang and Yin.

Feminine Signs =
Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn, Pisces

Traditionally, Earth and Water signs are considered more receptive and less active, primarily focusing on the emotional/material world.

Feminine Signs are nocturnal aka night-oriented, and relate to the Yin (or dark) polarity of the Tao.

Another consideration is that Planets (particularly Mercury) reflect their Sign :smile:

lilja

10x for your answer! so you are saying that my chart is mostly... how? you said about balance in ones chart... so does my chart have this balance or it doesn't?... these things i would liked to know... something more specific... 10x anyway! :) ...

lilja

recently i have hard that any aspect between uranus and venus are an indicator of bisexuality or homosexuality in a chart. what do you think? or that the mutable signs are more drone to sexual identity issues because they are... mutable, so, in search... what do u think?...
but i was thinking about more subtle ways in which something like for example a male person has a more feminine chart, and that to be depicted from asteroids rather than planet aspects; of course they can be taken into consideration but i thought of smth more subtle...

Last edited: