Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 10-21-2020, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Merc in Pisces is GREAT for having a vivid imagination.
That’s cool and all but they’re also seen as gullible, weak non assertive and indirect mercury in aries are seen as badasses and women love their communication style lol

Unread 10-21-2020, 08:00 PM

Re: I Hate My Birth Chart!!!!

Now who would you rather have on your side during an altercation

Definitely the first one lol who would you rather be cool with? the first one who would be more bold and sexy to the ladies? The first one lol

Last edited by Spideynyc; 10-21-2020 at 08:29 PM.
Unread 10-22-2020, 02:47 AM

Believe it or not, most (not all but the trend) of who I've been cool with that had fire placements also had a heavy dosage of water, too.

I see you gave hypothetical man a Sun/Mars conjunction and Moon/Saturn trine. A stoic badass who is full of depth? Sounds like the leading man in a romance novel.

My bro has Mercury conj. Mars. I wouldn't describe his personality as "badass", but he has no problem getting female attention.
Unread 10-22-2020, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Believe it or not, most (not all but the trend) of who I've been cool with that had fire placements also had a heavy dosage of water, too.

I see you gave hypothetical man a Sun/Mars conjunction and Moon/Saturn trine. A stoic badass who is full of depth? Sounds like the leading man in a romance novel.

My bro has Mercury conj. Mars. I wouldn't describe his personality as "badass", but he has no problem getting female attention.
Yeah man you see girls must love your friend and it’s not just about women like these ppl who have fire in their mars will be feared if somebody compared my chart with somebody else and they asked “who do you think is more cool or who would you most likely view as a badass?” They’d laugh and say not the one with 3 planets in their worst position
Unread 10-22-2020, 04:22 AM

It's actually my literal brother, and he's not someone who is feared. He's more of the type who would be admired and liked/love, than feared. Like yourself, he has a water moon that greatly influences his personality.

Where have you heard that having Mars in Sagittarius or Leo results in being feared?
Unread 10-22-2020, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
It's actually my literal brother, and he's not someone who is feared. He's more of the type who would be admired and liked/love, than feared. Like yourself, he has a water moon that greatly influences his personality.

Where have you heard that having Mars in Sagittarius or Leo results in being feared?
That’s something I’ve observed based on how ppl I know with these placements are viewed mars in fire sign can make ppl wanna be around them, Mars is a masculine planet so when it’s in a masculine sign it makes the individual come across as tough. I’ve seen it everywhere online “don’t mess with a mars in aries” same can be said for any other fire mars sign
Unread 11-22-2020, 02:31 AM

Has anyone ever seen a water mercury guy with a fire mercury woman?
Unread 11-22-2020, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideynyc View Post
Has anyone ever seen a water mercury guy with a fire mercury woman?
Has anyone ever been in a relationship ever?
Unread 11-22-2020, 04:28 AM

Guy's just in a talking mood

Tags
birth, chart, hate