Can Leicester City Win Premier League this season?

werdhr12

@fensi88
I am NOT a Leicester City fan but just curious on your take on this.

fensi88

I cast the chart for the moment I read your question:

09 Dec 2019 TZ = -1.0 5.4800 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=00Sag44

In this case, becausae you are not Leicester City fan they are represented with 7th house ruler Mercury on the last degree. The 29th degree shows some misfortune connected with the matter. So, that would be No answer to your question.

Tengku Hadi

I cast the chart for the moment I read your question:

09 Dec 2019 TZ = -1.0 5.4800 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=00Sag44

In this case, becausae you are not Leicester City fan they are represented with 7th house ruler Mercury on the last degree. The 29th degree shows some misfortune connected with the matter. So, that would be No answer to your question.

Hi Fensi88 is the answer is NO, they wont win or there is no answer to the question. Also usually ruler in last degree means something is about to change with them, right?

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:
16 Jul 2020 TZ = -2.0 10.1700 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=21Vi54
As you like Leicester they are represent with 1st house ruler Mercury, MU team is represent with ruler of the 7th house, Jupiter rx. Ju rx is in conjunction with Pluto. J.Frawley in his book "Sports astrology" said that Pluto has a powerfull destructive effect if it is in conjunction with ruler, as in this case. So, this is the testimonie against DSC team!
Dignities are in Mercury favour. Moon show flow of events and because Mars collect the light from Mercury and Moon I think Leicester will qualify. Next, Mercury and Moon are in Mutual Reception again positive testimony for Leicester.

grouch

As you like Leicester they are represent with 1st house ruler Mercury, MU team is represent with ruler of the 7th house, Jupiter rx. Ju rx is in conjunction with Pluto. J.Frawley in his book "Sports astrology" said that Pluto has a powerfull destructive effect if it is in conjunction with ruler, as in this case. So, this is the testimonie against DSC team!
Dignities are in Mercury favour. Moon show flow of events and because Mars collect the light from Mercury and Moon I think Leicester will qualify. Next, Mercury and Moon are in Mutual Reception again positive testimony for Leicester.

Leicester - Man Utd 0-2 FT

That means Man Utd are in the CL. And that is quite the opposite of your prediction.

Tengku Hadi

We know now that Man U qualified for the CL. My personal feeling is that, whenever Pluto conjuncts a planet, it will enhance or add power to the dignities of that planet. Quite opposite of the condition set by Frawley.