will i die virgin? :S

Pritz

Plz help...
when will i get married?
will that be a love or arrange marriage ?

DOB :- 30-12-1988
city:pune
time :- 7.13am

picture.php

Angels

you send me a pic of ur palm ill will tell u if its a love/arranged marriage!

I am new to chart reading but will do best with palm reading ;) never missed any prediction.

:smile:

Angels

Listen Pritz!

I can tell u exact age ;) I am so confident abt my palm reading and intuition with the help of both my predict never missed so far;)

I read my uncle's when he was single and told him he'll be in love and will get married so and so age and told him his baby would be a boy and he will be born by so and so year...even told them the baby's birth date (with intuition) even though the due date they have got was a month ahead from the date i told them. i was so sure that the baby will be born + or - two days in nov and the baby did born the same...

later i predict the baby's birth date using the chart and with the chart i got the exact date (26th) LOL it did surprise me as it was my 1st baby's birth) prediction.

Angels

I do random guss and it turns true for others LOL but when it comes to my life! I need an astrologer to predict it :unsure:

Angels

any reply is really appreciated !!!! :D

your chiron is at the end with in last 10 degrees of the 6th house's cusp

it may indicate a pre-occupation with health issues, maybe to do with accidents when you were young. You tend to obsess about your own health. You have great healing ability and when you have come to the point of dealing with your own issues, you will achieve great success in this field.

mostly when the chiron is at the end of a house's cups it may give the result of chiron being in the next house though is located at the end of a house.

in that case...you may also check this...

In the seventh house, it may indicate a feeling of rejection to do with relationships, maybe the parents split-up or were distant with each other. You may marry early and there may be more than one marriage or close relationship. You are quite empathic and even psychic. There is a need for finding a balance between you and your partner - you are not one person. Find your 'self'.

Angels

The Sun is in Capricorn.
The Sun was in Capricorn at the time of your birth. However, reading your birth chart will show you the many other astrological factors that also influence your personality and the way you behave. Put them together and they give you a complete picture of the many astrological influences that make up your unique personality.
Life for you is a mixture of sunshine and showers, and sometimes you think that it never rains but it pours! You should thank your lucky stars that you've been blessed with one of the driest and drollest senses of humour in the zodiac, because it helps you to laugh your way through some very hard times indeed. In fact, until you pass your fortieth birthday, life can be an uphill struggle, or you feel lost and unsure of where you should be heading along life's highways and byways. If that's how you're feeling now, don't despair because things will suddenly take a turn for the better, and you'll watch your star start to rise. Once you can see the way ahead, your innate ambition will take over, making you go after what you want with a dogged drive and determination. Anything that involves responsibilities and duties is right up your street, and you can be a real pillar of strength because you're so trustworthy, industrious, and dependable.
Just don't forget that all work and no play will make you very dull indeed, so don't become a raving workaholic and forget all about your family and friends or you'll discover one day that you're all on your own everyone else has got fed up with you!
You may be a whizzkid at work, but it can be a very different story when it comes to your one to one affairs. The very thought of rejection can fill you with fright, and you'd rather keep mum than voice your innermost feelings, in case you are laughed at. Sometimes, you may even decide you'd be better off living alone. To avoid being entangled in emotional contretemps. Try to make an extra effort to speak your mind and let your true feelings shine through. If you're still tongue tied, then remember that actions can speak louder than words! There's a very philosophical streak in you, which lets you learn from past mistakes and put things down to experience. (All helped along by your wonderful ability to laugh at yourself, of course!) All the same, when things start to go wrong you can easily sink into a deep depression and be swamped by guilt something that's never far away from your thoughts. Maybe it's time you started being easier on yourself, and stopped thinking it's your fault when other people let you down?
Conservative, canny and cautious are three ways of describing you, especially where money's concerned. You can be very generous when the mood takes you, buying surprise presents for your loved ones or footing the bill at restaurants, but there'll always be a wee nagging worry that you can't afford it, no matter how big your bank balance! Try not to get a bee in your bonnet about boodle or you'll agonies over every penny you part with.

Last edited:

Pritz

Wow..

you are really genius angel. My father passed away when i was kid :(
ahem ahem.... m i so lucky to be in 2 relationships !!:O :p yahioooo..haha kiddin
I wont cheat on my wife ever ... My virginity is a gift for her.

I hope i get married sooon as its very difficult to hold my virginity now a days :p..lol

Hey i did pvt msg you my palm pic.... plz have a close look ..Thanks Ms. palm perfectionist :D

Cheerz

Angels

I hope i get married by 26....

30 will be a long time to go...:S

We humans can only "wish" for somethings...lol soemthing happen without our wish! it will take you nowhere thats called fate.

always remember that. Life is not easy! if you dont want something the fate will force you to take it.

Angels

Re: your palm...

its not so clear! but i do see you marriage lines there... but i wont say anything unless i get a clear picture because i wont want my prediction go wrong! so far my palmreading never missed (i am so sure abt that):rightful:

Pritz

We humans can only "wish" for somethings...lol soemthing happen without our wish! it will take you nowhere thats called fate.

always remember that. Life is not easy! if you dont want something the fate will force you to take it.

Its bitter ...but truth :S:)

Fate is so mean something....i will try to bribe my fate and get married by 26 ..haha :p

Pritz

Re: your palm...

its not so clear! but i do see you marriage lines there... but i wont say anything unless i get a clear picture because i wont want my prediction go wrong! so far my palmreading never missed (i am so sure abt that):rightful:

Opps i knew it :S

angel...should we try skype?
now i m really desperate to show my palm to you..as your predictions are just amazing :)

Cheerz