will i get my money? ***outcome known***

bittermoon

i've been doing work on an assignment as a freelancer, and even though the client paid for the work done (several freelancers worked on it), i was not. i was told to wait til another client paid their invoice, which would be a month later.

needless to say, this didn't fill my heart with unbridled joy, and it made me nervous about the whole situation and wonder if i actually were to get paid at all.

after a few weeks of it weighing on my mind, i cast a horary chart with the question: 'will i get paid when client B pays their invoice?'

i am using this chart for educational purposes.

taurus rising: i am venus, strong in my own sign, in the first house
my money: 2nd house gemini, ruler mercury is weak, retrograde in pisces in the 12th house.

there is no applying aspect between mercury and venus, but there is an applying trine between mercury and the moon (moon in cancer, in pretty good shape). position of the moon is an indication of a fruitful endeavour. plus the applying trine... this would indicate a yes. however, the mercury rx would signify the delay.

i received my funds today. they were a month late, but i did receive payment in full.

did i read the chart correctly?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_241_will_i_get_money_when_a_pays_hr.54115.28288.jpg
    astro_2gw_241_will_i_get_money_when_a_pays_hr.54115.28288.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 23

Anachiel

I love it when things work out for the best.

Well, you found the significators, applied horary rules and the chart described the situation. I think you read the chart correctly. You described the situation and outcome perfectly!