Why don't girls like me?

Opal

Premium Member
I've attached my chart.. Thanks for the advice and please help me.

My apologies, I did not realise I was in the Vedic area. I am bumping this up in the hopes that one of the Vedic Astrology people will answer to you.

I do remember being your age though, and single.....and feeling that there would not be anyone for me......I read some of what was written, it does not say you are unattractive.......be patient, you are young.......

Any Vedic's......please answer.....Opal

flyonmyzephyr

I think it's more so a series of unfortunate transits and dashas, rather than personality or physical appearance.

You were in a Rahu/Venus time period from 2014 - 2017, which would give illusionary fears about beauty and females. Ketu and Saturn were aspecting or on your Venus in 2017.

Currently and for the past few years Saturn has been aspecting your Venus (which is meant to separate you from females). No matter who you are, when Saturn makes contact with your Venus, it make us question what beauty really is which can make us critical of our appearances. It will take of couple more years to fully shake off the insecurities this transit can bring.

When it comes to your personality, some positives I see are that you have compassion for the sick, animals, and those who are in conflict. Physically, your ascendant is in the nakshatra of Krittika, so you can be critical of your appearance. You can be rather hard on yourself. Give it time and things will improve as you get older.

Last edited:

Shivamtyagi2000

I think it's more so a series of unfortunate transits and dashas, rather than personality or physical appearance.

You were in a Rahu/Venus time period from 2014 - 2017, which would give illusionary fears about beauty and females. Ketu and Saturn were aspecting or on your Venus in 2017.

Currently and for the past few years Saturn has been aspecting your Venus (which is meant to separate you from females). No matter who you are, when Saturn makes contact with your Venus, it make us question what beauty really is which can make us critical of our appearances. It will take of couple more years to fully shake off the insecurities this transit can bring.

When it comes to your personality, some positives I see are that you have compassion for the sick, animals, and those who are in conflict. Physically, your ascendant is in the nakshatra of Krittika, so you can be critical of your appearance. You can be rather hard on yourself. Give it time and things will improve as you get older.

This is exactly what happened in rahu venus period. I had a serious crush during that whole time but i was so afraid to even face her that my voice couldn't come out and i was very nervous. But when that period went away then those useless insecurities also vanished and as i passed school so the contact with the girl also broke and since then I've been doing mechanical engineering for 2 years and there are no girls here. You are absolutely right.
But i still think that my personality lacks some of the attractive traits.

Shivamtyagi2000

Thanks for the feedback.

Ironically, being willing to work on your personality is an attractive personality trait.
I think i lack maturity and sense in talking to people, in general.
I have no problem in talking to girls that i have any sort of contact with. If i know her than it's easy to talk.. I even think i'm very good at it but to talk to someone who i have no connection or contact with is difficult. I tend to have periods of emotional unstablity and paranoia and it takes long time and effort for me to calm down and think clearly. It's like i change myself and then get back to where I was previously with 0 progress.

flyonmyzephyr

I think i lack maturity and sense in talking to people, in general.

Your Mercury is in a Rahu ruled nakshatra and is in Aquarius. This is definitely a combination that can give social anxiety, and inexperience. Anytime Rahu/Ketu or Saturn make contact with your Mercury in transit, it can make these anxieties worse. Currently Rahu and Saturn are aspecting your Mercury, which will give illusionary fears relating to communication. Getting more experience talking to others you don't know can help improve this combination. Familiarity can bring confidence.

I tend to have periods of emotional unstablity and paranoia and it takes long time and effort for me to calm down and think clearly. It's like i change myself and then get back to where I was previously with 0 progress.

Rahu in 3rd house can give illusionary fears in the subconscious mind. Moon in Libra shows the mind is always trying to find a balance between extremes. Moon in 6th shows the mind needs routine to stay calm. Moon ruling your 3rd house shows hobbies, short walks and other 3rd house activities can help relax the mind when the mind is in conflict (6). Moon in 6th naturally goes to the 12th (isolation/bedroom) when the conflict becomes too much. Getting into a routine with your hobbies/reading or other 3rd house activities will give you a mental safe haven while chaos is around you. Your Moon is vargottama in the D9 so emotional stability is another area that will get better with time for you.

Shivamtyagi2000

Your Mercury is in a Rahu ruled nakshatra and is in Aquarius. This is definitely a combination that can give social anxiety, and inexperience. Anytime Rahu/Ketu or Saturn make contact with your Mercury in transit, it can make these anxieties worse. Currently Rahu and Saturn are aspecting your Mercury, which will give illusionary fears relating to communication. Getting more experience talking to others you don't know can help improve this combination. Familiarity can bring confidence.

Rahu in 3rd house can give illusionary fears in the subconscious mind. Moon in Libra shows the mind is always trying to find a balance between extremes. Moon in 6th shows the mind needs routine to stay calm. Moon ruling your 3rd house shows hobbies, short walks and other 3rd house activities can help relax the mind when the mind is in conflict (6). Moon in 6th naturally goes to the 12th (isolation/bedroom) when the conflict becomes too much. Getting into a routine with your hobbies/reading or other 3rd house activities will give you a mental safe haven while chaos is around you. Your Moon is vargottama in the D9 so emotional stability is another area that will get better with time for you.

Just one more thing sir...
I'm having problems regarding my education. I'm a student of Mechanical engineering and I like my branch very much but i don't feel motivated to study. Sometimes i do but it doesn't last even a week. I want to study and rise in my career but i just can't. I don't get what is the problem with me. Please help me!!

Also someone told me that there will be a break or some kind loss of interest in education due to ketu involvement

flyonmyzephyr

Sometimes i do but it doesn't last even a week. I want to study and rise in my career but i just can't. I don't get what is the problem with me. Please help me!!

Saturn is your 9th house lord, and he is debilitated in Aries. Saturn is the karaka for longevity and being the lord of the 9th and 10th house, these areas will be most affected (career and higher education). The problem with a debilitated Saturn is it shortens longevity. Ketu being in your 9th house will also make you apathetic about higher education due to previous past-life experience.

Also someone told me that there will be a break or some kind loss of interest in education due to ketu involvement

This is a potential. Currently in transit, you have Saturn, Ketu and Pluto all in your 9th house. Saturn will force you to work hard towards your studies, but Ketu will make it so there is so much studying you will become apathetic from all the hard work. This energy could potentially cause a break in higher education in your Jupiter mahadasha.

One positive thing I see is your 9th house does have high ashtakavargas points, which shows there will be positive results from the 9th house.

Shivamtyagi2000

Saturn is your 9th house lord, and he is debilitated in Aries. Saturn is the karaka for longevity and being the lord of the 9th and 10th house, these areas will be most affected (career and higher education). The problem with a debilitated Saturn is it shortens longevity. Ketu being in your 9th house will also make you apathetic about higher education due to previous past-life experience.

This is a potential. Currently in transit, you have Saturn, Ketu and Pluto all in your 9th house. Saturn will force you to work hard towards your studies, but Ketu will make it so there is so much studying you will become apathetic from all the hard work. This energy could potentially cause a break in higher education in your Jupiter mahadasha.

One positive thing I see is your 9th house does have high ashtakavargas points, which shows there will be positive results from the 9th house.
Yes.. That is right. But I want to go for higher education.. Maybe even PhD but it's like i can't study.
I thought ketu was good for me in the 9th house and for higher education and also saturn was good for me too.. As I've been told earlier. It's all so confusing when i hear contradictory statements. When will my good times start regarding education? Will rahu mars period help?

RishiRahul

My dob is 22nd march 2000 and place is jodhpur, Rajasthan and time is 09:26 am.

I want to know why I'm not attractive enough for people and girls. Where do i lack in my personality and looks?
My chart -

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IW2uoamknzM3HmuLyMEtLcYDDuwiUN-m/view?usp=drivesdk

hello,

Brilliant children are often misunderstood, and are challenged to build social skills as you find difficulty in connecting with others....that's yourself, isn't it? suffering some moodiness, withdrawal sometimes.

This is a time of quiet self-examination, reflection and patience, when one often seeks spiritual direction, a deepening of intuitive ability, and self-definition to help cultivate a deeper experience of human intention. Spending time alone can be very important.

Try spending time on self analysis, and with practise through time you will be fine.

2020 onwards you will start coming out of your shell, and slowly over the next 8 years you will get full confidence.

RishiRahul

Shivamtyagi2000

hello,

Brilliant children are often misunderstood, and are challenged to build social skills as you find difficulty in connecting with others....that's yourself, isn't it? suffering some moodiness, withdrawal sometimes.
Do you really think i'm brilliant?
Yes I do have problem in connecting with others. People used to have difficulty in understanding my jokes and they used to laugh at me instead but now things have improved and i can talk to anyone smoothly. I can talk to girls better than others now.

This is a time of quiet self-examination, reflection and patience, when one often seeks spiritual direction, a deepening of intuitive ability, and self-definition to help cultivate a deeper experience of human intention. Spending time alone can be very important.

Try spending time on self analysis, and with practise through time you will be fine.

2020 onwards you will start coming out of your shell, and slowly over the next 8 years you will get full confidence.

RishiRahul
Is this why I'm having problem in focusing on my education? I wish i could study cause when I'm focused i really love it. It's like ehen I'm focused on my studies i don't want anything else. I feel satisfied. But i don't feel focused ir motivated towards it. I'm doing mechanical engineering right now. Can you explain and help me?

flyonmyzephyr

Yes.. That is right. But I want to go for higher education.. Maybe even PhD but it's like i can't study.
I thought ketu was good for me in the 9th house and for higher education and also saturn was good for me too.. As I've been told earlier. It's all so confusing when i hear contradictory statements. When will my good times start regarding education? Will rahu mars period help?

I've been told astrology is like a soup, and placements are like ingredients; no ingredients cancel other ingredients out, they just add to the flavour. Saturn is a yogakaraka planet for Taurus which is good, but it's placement in Aries with the 12th house lord has it's own flavour.

Right now there is a lot of pressure with all of these planets. As the planets start moving out of your 9th, there will be less pressure. Ketu will be leaving your 9th house early 2020, which will help with the apathy and dissatisfaction. The new dasha change in July 2020 will also give a fresh perspective which will help. Saturn will be leaving your 9th house by the end of 2021. Just out of curiosity, were you expecting your degree by 2021? Might explain why Saturn is leaving.

If there is no break in education, it may just be that there is more expense. At the beginning of the Jupiter dasha, Ketu will be in the 8th house, which is 12 houses from your 9th. Ketu here will detach you from loss of 9th house, or even expenses relating to the 9th. When you asked if there was a loss or a break, this particular transit caught my eye, but it could also be expense.

Shivamtyagi2000

I've been told astrology is like a soup, and placements are like ingredients; no ingredients cancel other ingredients out, they just add to the flavour. Saturn is a yogakaraka planet for Taurus which is good, but it's placement in Aries with the 12th house lord has it's own flavour.

Right now there is a lot of pressure with all of these planets. As the planets start moving out of your 9th, there will be less pressure. Ketu will be leaving your 9th house early 2020, which will help with the apathy and dissatisfaction. The new dasha change in July 2020 will also give a fresh perspective which will help. Saturn will be leaving your 9th house by the end of 2021. Just out of curiosity, were you expecting your degree by 2021? Might explain why Saturn is leaving.
Yes my graduation completes in 2021. It started in 2017.
If there is no break in education, it may just be that there is more expense. At the beginning of the Jupiter dasha, Ketu will be in the 8th house, which is 12 houses from your 9th. Ketu here will detach you from loss of 9th house, or even expenses relating to the 9th. When you asked if there was a loss or a break, this particular transit caught my eye, but it could also be expense.
I didn't understand the expense part. However it is possible that i might take one year to prepare for my masters entrance exams after my graduation. I don't really want to change my field of study. I don't want my 4 years of degree go to waste.

flyonmyzephyr

I didn't understand the expense part. However it is possible that i might take one year to prepare for my masters entrance exams after my graduation.

Ok I have an example for you. I have the same ascendant as you but my house cusps are different so I already have Ketu in my 8th and not my 9th (in transit). I recently had a knee injury which caused me to spend money on fixing it. The knee is the 9th house, and I had an unexpected expense relating to my 9th house because Ketu is 12 houses from the 9th. This will be the same for you, because the dasha lines up with the transit (not necessarily knee problems but potentially). There could be a unexpected financial expense relating to your 9th house, which could be higher education since you are currently studying. This same transit could also cause a loss relating to your 9th house, but if you are dead-set on finishing your degree, it could just be a financial loss and not losing the whole program.

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

You have two planets influencing you at this time-Rahu, the major-period of which is operating and, Venus which is operative in any chart during the age span you are in.
Rahu is a naturally malign planet but for your chart it is a gentle planet. Venus is on the other hand not so good.
Therefore matters relating to Venus are bothering you. Venus rules sex, opposite sex, amusement, entertainment, arts, music, dance etc. Venus projects aspect to the fourth house of education and mind. You can imagine your plight. Venus is adversely influencing your education. So instead of fully concentrating on your studies and with a bright mind, the kind you have, excelling in your course, you are diverted into worrying as to why you are not able to attract girls.
Here the Moon is also playing a role. It is the general ruler of the mind and if it is disturbed concentration becomes difficult. It is placed in the sixth house and has the aspect of Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Mars and Saturn are naturally malign planets. Therefore these planets disturb your mind particularly Saturn which is debilitated in the chart. Jupiter supports your mind.
Rahu is in the third house which is the twelfth from the fourth. Therefore it is also not helpful in doing any course correction.
The major-period of Jupiter will start from end July next year. It supports your mind as said above and will also support the fourth house of mind.
I expect improvement in you after a year.
If you are a Hindu you should pray to Lord Shiva regularly.

Last edited:

Shivamtyagi2000

Ok I have an example for you. I have the same ascendant as you but my house cusps are different so I already have Ketu in my 8th and not my 9th (in transit). I recently had a knee injury which caused me to spend money on fixing it. The knee is the 9th house, and I had an unexpected expense relating to my 9th house because Ketu is 12 houses from the 9th. This will be the same for you, because the dasha lines up with the transit (not necessarily knee problems but potentially). There could be a unexpected financial expense relating to your 9th house, which could be higher education since you are currently studying. This same transit could also cause a loss relating to your 9th house, but if you are dead-set on finishing your degree, it could just be a financial loss and not losing the whole program.
It could be possible. Some nadi astrologer also said that during the end period of rahu there might be some kind of police case or betrayal from friend which will affect my studies. I wish life was easier.. Why so many problems just for me!!!
Also what's this saturn transit?? I mean is it creating problems in 9th house? I hope my higher education will have less issues.

Shivamtyagi2000

You have two planets influencing you at this time-Rahu, the major-period of which is operating and, Venus which is operative in any chart during the age span you are in.
Rahu is a naturally malign planet but for your chart it is a gentle planet. Venus is on the other hand not so good.
Therefore matters relating to Venus are bothering you. Venus rules sex, opposite sex, amusement, entertainment, arts, music, dance etc. Venus projects aspect to the fourth house of education and mind. You can imagine your plight. Venus is adversely influencing your education. So instead of fully concentrating on your studies and with a bright mind, the kind you have, excelling in your course, you are diverted into worrying as to why you are not able to attract girls.
Here the Moon is also playing a role. It is the general ruler of the mind and if it is disturbed concentration becomes difficult. It is placed in the sixth house and has the aspect of Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Mars and Saturn are naturally malign planets. Therefore these planets disturb your mind particularly Saturn which is debilitated in the chart. Jupiter supports your mind.
Rahu is in the third house which is the twelfth from the fourth. Therefore it is also not helpful in doing any course correction.
The major-period of Jupiter will start from end July next year. It supports your mind as said above and will also support the fourth house of mind.
I expect improvement in you after a year.
If you are a Hindu you should pray to Lord Shiva regularly.
I thought my venus was very good as it is in 10th house in friendly sign. But yes.. There are problems like this and also if there is even pratyantardasha of jupiter then my mind remains calm and focused on my studies but saturn pratyantardasha always gives me failures and struggle.
Also i thought rahu was bad for me.. As it is in cancer sign. It's always given me problems and failures. I used tp be a very bright student but i slowly became average even though i know I'm intelligent. I just don't feel like studying but i love my jupiter for giving me relief like cold breeze on a hot day but that only lasts for some time.