Read my friends synastry and composite please 😇

Sofiamiddle

Is this bad?

The synastry and composite?
The inside is her and the outerone is the guy shes with right now. Wanted some help with this, hopefully I’ll get more opinions on it please and thank you!

Attachments

• 2125C7CB-35FE-4898-8F84-D15FA3104BBE.jpg
    2125C7CB-35FE-4898-8F84-D15FA3104BBE.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 27
  • EF841B6A-65D9-4C8F-BE94-17C099D6FAF3.jpg
    EF841B6A-65D9-4C8F-BE94-17C099D6FAF3.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

ardentika

Re: Is there any future in this

Future of a relationship cannot be told by composite or synastry. You simply gotta live it. The only thing I'm not so sure about in the composite is Mars conjunct South Node. I generally don't like to see any SN contacts but thats just me. It also depends on the evolutionary stage of a human. Same in the synastry, altho there are a few squares to the Virgo NN , not sure whose is it. Thats good. Challenging but good.

What are your concerns about this relationship that you ask so much about it?

Sofiamiddle

Some one told me that the moon, Venus , asc, and sun were in incompatible conjunctions and I was also worried about the bad chirons and Saturn squares

Whoam1

That chart is wild. Capricorn energy is sexual, animal, primal. In a relationship that is good. However Saturn in Aries is what you got to watch out for. All of your Capricorn and Libra energy is directed to that Saturn in Aries, it's aspect to the node is a good thing. If it was unaspected I'd be more worried. Watch Saturn transits and planets transiting it.

BlackLioness87

Hi Sofia :)

First of all, I don't think Chiron aspects are that bad. To me they simply are lessons that we must take in order to grow up spiritually (btw, there are times when we just can't postpone them).

If Chiron is in conjunction with the other chart Jupiter it could simply mean that one of you is very generous or indulging and the Chiron person (inner chart) could teach the other how to be measured. Can the lesson be a tough one? maybe, because I just noticed inner chart person has Jupiter retrograde. So both Jupiters express quite differently, on outer person chart expression is pretty outward (mostly because it's placed in the 1st H), and the other's energy is inward (aiming for inner growth, spiritual studies- Jupiter retrograde purpose is to seek for one's own truth).

Some karmic insight:

Outer chart's Jupiter is conjunct inner chart's south node. Jupiter person may have been a benefactor or guru of SN person in a "past life", but it could also done SN some bad deeds. Now SN person is looking for a payback, so Jupiter is expected to help SN in one way or another.

Outer chart has moon conjunct his own south node. In karmic astrology this means that in a "past life" or from an early age this person has endured many setbacks or disappointments. Because it's a tight conjunction this means that those events happened in the immediate previous life, otherwise that this will have a great impact in "current life". Outer chart person may be very sensitive.

What I find challenging about outer chart is the stellium Mars-Mercury-Neptune-Uranus in 2nd house. It makes me think outer person is a bit materialist. Jupiter in Sagittarius is in 1st house and even though this is not a bad thing, I would expect outer chart person to be more focused in their material gain or professional achievement (NN is in 10th h) rather than to cultivate a romantic relationship.

Your Moons also square each other's Venus, which other astrologers have advised you about. I agree with them. It's a very discouraging aspect and it can bring many disagreements as well as arguments.

Both of you are very similar because of that Sagittarius and Capricorn energy you both have, however it seems to me that outer person is more disciplined and reserved (though I'm not that sure because of sidereal zodiac). Other thing to note is that outer person Saturn is in conjunction with inner chart Mars. This aspect may indicate that there can be moments were outer person will restrict Mars person expression, because the conjunction is in aquarius it will be more difficult specially if saturn person doesn't feel comfortable with his aquarius energy.

Your synastry looks a bit challenging, just as you thought. At first sight I don't see many long-term or plutonic aspects in your synastry chart. Both of you like each other and get along well, you may also share similar interests and to some people that is enough to start with. As @ardentika said, it's up to you to live the relationship and to take it as further as both of you wish.

P.S. It would be good if you use tropical zodiac and placidus houses next time, just to be 100% sure of the interpretations given.

Best regards.

Fomalhaut

Premium Member

The synastry
For me, the most problematic aspect is the Mars and BML conjunct Saturn. Saturn’s sour spot is irritated by what he perceives as Mars’s cavalier or rebellious attitude. In Aquarius and conjunct BML, this Mars doesn’t want to submit to society’s rules and regulations and may sometimes have something of an outcast’s point of view. This falls exactly on the spot where the Saturn partner needs to be controlled, prudent and thorough, because his experience tells him that any other way, his inadequacies will be exposed. In some manner that is what Mars BML is doing: exposing Saturn’s inadequacies and fears, taking his prudent reserve as scorn. On the other hand, Mars feels inhibited, restricted and judged by the Saturn partner, which is probably true. Not a very easy conjunction to deal with, but there is the mitigating factor of Saturn being in his own domicile, which means maybe that he is strong and experienced enough not to react too defensively to what he believes to be Mars’ provocation. Still, all other things being equal, BML and Mars conjunct partner’s Saturn in domicile sounds to me like the outsider provoking the established.
There’s also a Sun Mars conjunction, which could indicate some degree of irritation too.

The composite
I am not sure if I totally agree with or understand the composite principle, especially since there are at least two methods of calculating it (midpoint and Davison) and at the end it seems to me everything is possible in interpretation. The authors I red, Townley and Hand, seem to interpret composites the way we do in horary. For example, a composite void Moon would mean the relationship is not going anywhere, the same as a void Moon in horary means the matter isn’t going anywhere. In that case, how do we interpret a composite Ascendant in the last degree of a sign, as is the case with your composite? In horary, that would mean the question comes too late or has been asked too many times.
The composite is a technique invented by Townley in the seventies and I am not sure to fully have a grasp on it. If this technique were to have any validity, Chiron on the composite’s Asc would be the most significant point. Of corse we could interpret it like in the U2’s song «*we hurt each other then we do it again*» (I think it was in «*One*», a beautiful song, maybe appropriate for this synastry). But then again, Chiron is not simply about hurting. Chiron is the doctor, sometimes in the primary sense, sometimes in a methaphorical one. Ultimately he always does you good. That Chiron on the Asc would mean the relationship heals you both of something, even if the process can be sometimes hurtful. You also have Chiron conjunct Sun and Jupiter in synastry and one of you has Chiron opposite Moon natally. I heard times and times again that the most significant aspects are the ones you find in natal, synastry and composite alike. It figures. If you have some significant Chiron natally (you are born to experience Chiron at one point or another) and then somebody comes and activates your Chiron aspect with their planets and then you find in composite that the purpose of the relationship is chirotic in nature, that makes sense.
I knew people who put Chiron on one of my luminaries and hurt me, but I soon enough realised they also delivered me from some older burden. But it also happened to me to know Chiron in synastry without the pain attached, or very little of it. Chiron is always someone who plays the role of a doctor for you: it could be the actual doctor, but it could be the investigator or the friend who tells you a truth that changes your point of view and later liberates you from illusion and pain. This person does something good to you, repares you in some way, even if that was not his or her intention. It seems to me that in the relationship you’re describing, both of you are playing the role of Chiron for the other. This is a very good thing, even if it stings a bit in the moment.

Last edited:

Sagcap88

Hello I thought I would help my friend with this I just wanted to know what you thought about her synastry and composite.
Please and thank you!

At a brief glance, it has nice house overlays and some really good synastry aspects. I’m not a fan of the Mars conjunct Saturn, though. I also strongly adhere to the idea that you need to have one luminary sign in common with one of their luminaries (I count the luminaries as sun, moon, ac.) the composite shows Pluto conjunct the sun — that’s a good one. It seems they have a relationship that they can enjoy and experience growth in. I think there’s a lot for them to enjoy in this relationship but they should be mindful of the challenging aspects and educate themselves on them in order to navigate them in the best possible way. The relationship definitely is karmic and they were lovers in a past life. From what I see, they have karmic debt to work through together. I think this is a meaningful relationship and worthwhile.

rahu

Banned

hi Sofiamiddle

I think there is no future with him because he wants no future.in the composite ,chiron is conjunct the ascendant and square to mars which is conjunct the south node. this marks him as following only his desires with no interest in considering others. this shows him to be "edgy" and unlike most guys you are usually attracted to to. chiron on the ascendant shows that he is critical to the littlest short coming he sees in you. and this will not change. he never gives a compliment without somehow criticizing you at the same time, back handed compliments.
this is not to say there is no attraction. on the contrary there is a very affection and joyous feeling with the venus/moon/mercury/Neptune stellium. this shows a very loving and sensitive side to your relationship with him. but even with this , Saturn is square to this stellium which shows deception and false promises.
the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to Uranus. this shows an immediate and electric attraction when you met. this is extremely sexual and emotional, almost like a soul mate but the intensity will not last. and when he has had his fill, he will leave as Uranus affairs are notorious for their intensity and brevity .

I would caution of making a emotional investment in this affair. because the intensity of this relationship could leave you with a deep void when it ends.
it is intense and enjoyable but don't make plans for the future no matter what he says.

rahu

waybread

Re: My friends synastry and composite

In the bi-wheel, who is on the inside and who is on the outside? What is the nature of their relationship now?

Sofiamiddle

Shes on the inside his the outside and the relationship is going pretty smoothly as of now.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member

I’m the inside his the outside and the relationship is going pretty smoothly as of now.

So this is your own synastry chart? Not a friend's?

You've made multiple threads with synastries involving this natal chart. Sometimes you said it was your own. Sometimes you said it was a friend's. Both can't be true.

Please post as yourself only, for yourself only. If you're asking about your own synastry with the same person over and over, that's making duplicate posts, which is against the forum rules. If you're asking about your synastry with different people, you need to make it clear which one is which. Are you dating multiple people? Interested in multiple people? Are some of them family members or platonic friends?

It's impossible to accurately interpret a relationship chart without knowing what the relationship is. Just saying "it's going smoothly" doesn't tell us what kind of relationship it is. Is this your dating partner? Your friend? Someone you're not dating but interested in? Other?

waybread

[edit: Osamenor-- I just saw your post. This one crossed in the mail.]

Sofia, I noticed you used sidereal charts. That's OK for my purposes, as synastry goes more by aspects between planets, but compared with standard western tropical astrology, it would change the signs for most planets.

Sofia, I'm a bit confused as to whether this is a friend or you, so I will just talk about "A" (inside) and "B" (outside) and assume this is an actual or hoped-for romantic relationship. The scale is a little hard to read (if I enlarge, it gets fuzzy) but basically the bi-wheel shows widely sextiled or trained paired suns and moons, and then inter-aspects between them which are really good for being friends and emotional compatibility.

A's Venus sextiles B's Mars but we don't quite the same intensity of reciprocation from B's Venus to A's Mars. They are linked, so they're definitely relating, but with an aspect (quincunx) that suggests a little more ambivalence than pure compatibility or pure conflict.. (Venus and Mars are the sexy planets.) But all-in-all, the main points in synastry look pretty good.

The composite chart shows more complexity. The sun represents the identity of the relationship. The opposition from Saturn, suggesting either that you may have some external pressures that seem to oppose the relationship. This doesn't necessarily mean it will end, perhaps you feel like it's you against the establishment, if not the world. Moon sextile Venus is a lovely aspect for love and affection, but with Chiron in the mix, there may be some hurt feelings, as well. However, moon trine and Venus sextile Neptune give you a lot of idealism

Last edited:

sea_of_qi

Hello I wanted to help a friend of mine with her synastry and composite

We would love to get some opinions on this please and thank you!

Composite Moon in the 12th is not good. I personally would not continue or recommend a relationship with either light (Sun/Moon) in the 6th or 12th house. According to my research and personal experience these placements cause a lot of deep subconscious patterns to come to the surface in a very unhealthy way that is quite hard to deal with and usually both partners wind up feeling like the relationship has broken them somehow. With this type of placement the relationship itself and what the two people create together is the problem and much worse than what either person lives with on their own. There can be learning but is it worth the mutual damage? This is my personal opinion and others are free to disagree but I would not pursue this.

Osamenor

Staff member

I’m sorry I made a mistake in my writing, it is my friends chart but because I only use this site for MY synastrys and composite I got confused and yes they are dating.

You've used the very same chart in all of your threads. Including the ones where you say it's your own. There's no way any two people could have completely identical charts.

rahu

Banned

I’m sorry I made a mistake in my writing, it is my friends chart but because I only use this site for MY synastrys and composite I got confused and yes they are dating.

I don't know, this composite show the current vibrations to be ...... very unusual for :" the relationship is going pretty smoothly as of now."

the transiting node is square to the chiron/Venus conjunction and heading to a square of the pluto/mercury midpoint at the end of the month.

I don't get a romantic vib off this. there could be a "quirky" emotional/sexual connection but there doesn't seem to be any sincere sharing of thoughts. it seems rather dark and manipulative to me, maybe BDSMish . of course to each his own.
rahu

kimbermoon

hello;
In answer to your query, I really can't offer much more than what has already been offered regarding the synastry between the two.

For true synastry, much depends on the maturity and awareness of each individual and how adaptable they can be to the individual differences. Between the two, you have a strong conflict between your Saturn placements; as such you have different ways of dealing with responsibility and self-control. One person [the red] has Saturn in the 3rd House so there can be handicaps or difficulties in communicating, which can lead to disagreements and conflict, especially in view of the Saturn/Mars conjunct.

The other has Saturn in the 8th H, which can bring troubles and challenges at the Soul level; it can indicate psychological complexes, and deeply buried fears. This person will need to 'reinvent the self from time to time' through significant transformation which may initially be strongly resisted. Change can cause anxiety and worry to the individual.

What matters most in the relationship is how self-aware each individual is, because in navigating through intimate interactions we must first be aware of our own inner directives as well as reactions and responses to life. We need to be accountable for our own actions, rather than projecting the blame onto others.

Since both identify with the Sagittarius traits this can add to a sense of commonality and understanding, although it can also increase a sense of competition in terms of expressing the identity.

From a karmic standpoint, Saturn emphasizes important life lessons we are meant to learn but very often it takes a great deal of time to truly understand what our individual lessons are; there is often a great deal of denial and resistance to doing what we are meant to do. Before we can really get to know the other person we first have to conscious to our individual inner directives.

You really have to consider what is going on within the self, before you can really mesh with another person. This is the primary essence of relationship, as there really is no perfect love. You also have to know what your true needs, expectations and desires really are, and this involves an in-depth study of the individual exchange between the Moon, Mars and Venus in the personal chart. Deciphering your own chart in depth indeed demands a great deal of study. Creating an enduring relationship requires a great deal of give and take from both parties.

Usually such an in-depth analysis would require some form of payment in exchange. Personally I would prefer to work with your own individual chart to get a more realistic sense of where you are in life.

Namaste.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Venus over the AC and Venus over the DC are great aspects.

However, long term, this will be a challenging relationship with Saturn-Mars (anger issues and the Saturn person could be seen as overbearing and impeding), Sun-Nep (Sun person can feel they are not getting truth served, that the Neptune person is trying to delude them or escape them), Moon-Saturn (Moon person could feel rejected off and on), Pluto-Mars over the 1st house of the inside-circle person could mean that they feel the other person bullies them.