Taurus MC = Music addiction?

katydid

For that I suggest to look at the Moon, not the MC.

True, the Moon will have a big impact.

But the MC represents the houses and that is different than a planet/light.

The MC, according to Ebertin is ' The Individualized Man, the Aim of Life. '

Also, 'Ego-consciousness and the function of the brain, proper.'

The 10th describes the 'establishment of the personality' and how one's reputation precedes oneself.

That is very different than the emotional needs and creature comforts of the Moon.

Hahahahahaha...MY SON!

He has a music addiction and has since he was very young. When he was 13 through about 16, he would lock his bedroom door and blast music for hour after hour. If he came out of his room to eat, he had earphones on with his i-pod.

I took a car trip with him recently and we listened to his mixtape on his iPhone for 10 hours. :andy:

He has Moon conjunct Jupiter in Taurus on his MC. And it trines his triple conjunction in Capricorn...Sat/Uranus/Neptune. :ninja:

My Moon and Mars both trine Uranus in Cap in 11th ..

Interesting!

I also love singing :)

Bradders

Can relate to this, have expensive headphones and love getting lost in the symphony of sounds~

Also love playing handheld games like on my 3ds and putting on my headphones in the audio jack, y'know, Nintendo games, Skyrim~

Dreams are made of this~

UraSatVen1029

My sister has Taurus MC. She's a Taurus sun too. She definitely loves music, very sensual and very appreciative of aesthetics and art. Loves to paint, LOVES food, LOVES bein lazy and comfortable. She also has a broad taste in music, but not nearly as varied as mine.

I have a Libra MC. My Venus is exactly conjuncting my Sun, 16 minutes apart (one more minute, and it won't be considered a Cazimi anymore) and they're both in my 10th house. I live for music. I identify with music. If I don't at least enjoy music or sing 3 minutes per day, I will feel dead for the rest of the day haha! The music I enjoy are usually the ones that people don't hear that often. Instrumentals from any movie-- animated, anime or live actions. I also enjoy rock-- from Bon Jovi, to Breaking Benjamin, to System Of. A down to linkin' park (RIP chester). I LOVE RnB and soul, I also enjoy pop and EDM. I also love blues, gospel, country and enjoy some opera and broadways. I love all kinds of music-- even the cultural ones. Music makes me feel alive.

Y'all are saying music is like water. Kind of true though. I have Neptune in the first house, so I can easily merge with it in my self-expression. But I also noticed that those with lacking Water in their chart views music as their water. In my case-- I lack Fire. I have a lot of Water, Earth and Air. Music, for me, lights my self-expression into flames. It makes me get up, be spontaneous, and feel alive and energetic.

At the same time, music that hits me right in the feels is also a must for me.

muchacho

True, the Moon will have a big impact.

But the MC represents the houses and that is different than a planet/light.

The MC, according to Ebertin is ' The Individualized Man, the Aim of Life. '

Also, 'Ego-consciousness and the function of the brain, proper.'

The 10th describes the 'establishment of the personality' and how one's reputation precedes oneself.

That is very different than the emotional needs and creature comforts of the Moon.
How does Ebertin define the ASC?

InfoOverload2

I find this interesting. A friend of mine with an exact birth time available* has a Taurus MC 18 degrees. She likes music, sure. But she likes money and food more. And it's not the hoarding aspect at all, it's the pleasure and freedom of these things that she likes (Moon in Sag). She is a finance whiz, has always played the stockmarket and finds ways of always staying on top of her finances. Apart from a nasty divorce case that saw her lose a couple of hundred grand (She has Saturn in Libra/2nd House btw) she has never been destitute and never will be. She's too clever. (Pluto in the 3rd, Sun/Merc Conj Trining Moon)
She loves dancing more than music, never ever talks music. Has never pulled me aside and said: "I love this song!" BUT she has always shown excitement towards food "OMG look at that cake! I want to eat it" or over a possible promotion, "I've fallen into favour with the CEO of blah blah. They will find a better position for me." (She has Venus conj her North Node) So I'm saying that this particular case you can see that the Taurus energy has shifted from music to the other things that Taurus love = Food and Money.

I think there are two types of music. Music that follows a beat, a melody that makes you move or sing, or exercise. That is Venus for sure. But Music that moves you, that steals your breath, that makes you cry and smile and transcend.... that's Neptune for sure.

Source: I have a Pisces Moon/Venus/Sag Neptune in the 10th/3 Main planets in a Pisces ruled house (2H). If I don't listen to Music I perish. (Scorpio MC)

*She was born in a hospital where it's part of the procedure to take the time from the first breath, and I have also spoken to her mother because I wanted to make sure this was 100% legit chart

Oh I love food & money (not to hoard, to give me my nice things). Recently got into an argument with a friend (Pluto in Scorp in the GD 1st house). Because I don't believe to be spiritual you have to be a minimalist. I don't buy anything for status or other people. I buy things for comfort and feng shui! The same way you feel like **** with a junky home, but much better when you clean.

InfoOverload2

2l1sdzp.jpg

Taurus :whistling: