I need some help with my Daughters Chart

katydid

Oh Katydid.. I'm so terribly sorry you had to endure such a painful experience. :sad: (I know I did too) and acted out too... I'm wondering now, Was my daughter sexually abused? Is there any sign in her chart that that could be possible? Her father did not have much contact with her all her life. (another story) but I do have other male family members that were in her life. I love the fact that your grandmother did this astrology book for you, and it really made a big difference. This is what I'll do then.. thankyou... I really felt also that this would help her. I will get that book too. this means so much to me... I'm glad I posted now.. Your a Gem !

I don't see any evidence in her chart that she was sexually abused-[ although I cannot say it didn't happen either. ]

I think she felt 'abused' or unfairly treated in some way by Saturnian types---whether that is the father or the male figures, or school administration, or authority figures... or just tradition and expectations in general?

Whether there is any reality to base her fears upon is not fully known. But nevertheless, she did feel that she was treated very unfairly, and she felt intimidated and perhaps even threatened in some way. :alien:

Because the opposition of the Sun/Pluto to Saturn is challenging the Moon, it may mean that she felt you were also being attacked by these male authority figures. Maybe that is what she was responding to. Were you being mistreated or abused by her father? She may have thought so, even if she never witnessed anything.

She came into the world with this chart for a reason. It is not about you, or anything you did or didn't do. She came in with this chart for a reason and it is about her soul's evolutionary journey. :innocent:

When Saturn finally leaves her malefic T-square, things will improve for her. :love:

Luney

I don't see any evidence in her chart that she was sexually abused-[ although I cannot say it didn't happen either. ]

I think she felt 'abused' or unfairly treated in some way by Saturnian types---whether that is the father or the male figures, or school administration, or authority figures... or just tradition and expectations in general?

Whether there is any reality to base her fears upon is not fully known. But nevertheless, she did feel that she was treated very unfairly, and she felt intimidated and perhaps even threatened in some way. :alien:

Because the opposition of the Sun/Pluto to Saturn is challenging the Moon, it may mean that she felt you were also being attacked by these male authority figures. Maybe that is what she was responding to. Were you being mistreated or abused by her father? She may have thought so, even if she never witnessed anything.

She came into the world with this chart for a reason. It is not about you, or anything you did or didn't do. She came in with this chart for a reason and it is about her soul's evolutionary journey. :innocent:

When Saturn finally leaves her malefic T-square, things will improve for her. :love:
Thankyou so kindly. and yes more of the truth I will reveal for you . After her birth, Her father became abusive very violent and had me hospitalised several times. When I tried to leave, he became a monster. I had an AVO orders that didn't work. he broke it 70 times in one week, stole my daughter, ran me over in the car. The federal police issued an order for her return. It took a week to find her with him. He had her hidden in a Rebels bike clubhouse. Child services stepped in and had her placed in care. She was not safe with me. I agreed and fought for her to remain in care as his sister wanted custody and I fought against it, and won. He did 2 years jail time.
I was broken, shattered. I tried to suicide, flat lined 3 times, but survived. I knew then, it wasn't my time, I had to push on.
Me and My Mum maintained a very close relationship with her through her life.
we were close to her foster parents too. Most lovely people.
My Daughter came to live with me in 2013 for 3 months while the foster parents went to Canada for a holiday.
I will follow her chart and when this T square moves out of Sagittarius (it effects me too , (my Moon is Sagittarius) Transit saturn Square Natal Saturn/Uranus/Chiron/Pluto is restraining on my end.
I will get these books together for her. So can you recommend the Carl paine Toby book. any others? I will order later today . love thanks Katydid xxx

Luney

Thankyou aquarius7000, Neptunian Rainbow and Katydid for your input and helping shed light to this chart.
I have copied all the great info you have shared. .Cheers
Since we are going to start this ball rolling and send her books on Astrology and a Chart, there is a possibility she will end up here on this forum in the future.
I think It would be best to delete this thread , just in case..
thx Kindly
Luney :love:

(do I just ask a moderator?)

katydid

Thankyou aquarius7000, Neptunian Rainbow and Katydid for your input and helping shed light to this chart.
I have copied all the great info you have shared. .Cheers
Since we are going to start this ball rolling and send her books on Astrology and a Chart, there is a possibility she will end up here on this forum in the future.
I think It would be best to delete this thread , just in case..
thx Kindly
Luney :love:

(do I just ask a moderator?)

Yes. Maybe send a PM to a mod and explain.

Luney

Yes. Maybe send a PM to a mod and explain.

I haven't told anyone my story, and here I am sharing the most awful part of our life. .(partly because I want you to know how spot on you are with what you see in the chart)
I've bee looking at her astromap on astro.com. When she moved here in 2015 this is where the problems started. .. its crossing her Mars DC /Neptune MC lines. it says that she may be feeling like she's fighting a futile battle and may resort to drugs, alcohol .
Where she is now, its crossing her Jupiter/moon nodes. and seems to have a better effect. much more harmonious for her. I'm reading that book you talked about and i think it might be too mathematical her to get interested. the illustrations are black and white. She may need a brightly coloured book with pictures . :love:
I'll just add, When I met her Pisces father, he seemed perfect. We got along so well, he made me laugh all the time, he was so much fun. He was a fisherman and lured me in .. and I couldn't get off the hook...

Last edited:

katydid

That is probably true about the artistic pictures.

I don't know much about the newer astro books out there.

I do know that Astrology for Dummies is surprisingly good, in terms of breaking it down simply and having lots of pictures and diagrams.

But I am sure there are some great books for the Z Generation that I know nothing about.

maybe there is a list on amazon:

Astrology for Yourself: How to Understand And Interpret Your Own Birth Chart Paperback – March 20, 2006
by Demetra George (Author), Douglas Bloch (Author)
4.5 out of 5 stars 90 customer reviews
See all 6 formats and editions
Kindle eBook
$9.99
Read with Our Free App

Paperback
$10.86
45 Used from $5.75
42 New from $10.86

katydid

Astrology Made Simple: A Beginner's Guide to Interpreting Your Birth Chart and Revealing Your Horoscope Paperback – August 16, 2015
by Alyson Mead (Author)
4.5 out of 5 stars 60 customer reviews
See all 3 formats and editions
Kindle eBook
$5.38
Read with Our Free App

Paperback
$15.97
9 Used from $7.49
26 New from $10.00