Its me again..

Hey everyone this is my chart (Approximate time)

Can someone read it i wanna know if there any something bad about my future??

Last edited:

david starling

First, do you "feel like a Taurus"? Not everyone identifies as their Sun-sign! And, why the apprehension--what's going on that's making you worry?

JUPITERASC

Hey everyone this is my chart (Approximate time)

Can someone read it
i wanna know if there any something bad about my future??
Would be useful if you would clarify reasons for using "approximate time" :smile:
and whether medical records are available to source the time
or not

JUPITERASC

No sh*t, sherlock.
I just thought to remind you that there is no 'exact' in astrology.
that's such a thoughtful reminder - many thanks Watson :smile:
First i asked my mom and she said about 10am
then one of my aunts said mybe at 9.18
i dont know why!
since "about 10:00" AM could mean AFTER 10:00AM :smile:
and since "maybe 09:18" could mean anything
then do ask your mom and aunt for a more precise time
preferably from birth certificate
or medical records

that's such a thoughtful reminder - many thanks Watson :smile:

since "about 10:00" AM could mean AFTER 10:00AM :smile:
and since "maybe 09:18" could mean anything
then do ask your mom and aunt for a more precise time
preferably from birth certificate
or medical records

unfortunately my dad lost original birth certificate it's difficult to retrieve it so only i know the date

david starling

unfortunately my dad lost original birth certificate it's difficult to retrieve it so only i know the date

In the U.S., you can get a copy of your birth certificate through the Post Office. It's not expensive. In California, you need it to get your driver's license. Anyway, as you probably know, the Ascendant location is extremely important, and a variation of just a few minutes of time can change that significantly. That being said, it LOOKS like a lack of motivation might be causing you to worry about the future. You need to find something to do that you really enjoy, that earns enough income for you to feel materially secure.
What are your options?

Last edited:
In the U.S., you can get a copy of your birth certificate through the Post Office. It's not expensive. In California, you need it to get your driver's license. Anyway, as you probably know, the Ascendant location is extremely important, and a variation of just a few minutes of time can change that significantly. That being said, it LOOKS like a lack of motivation might be causing you to worry about the future. You need to find something to do that you really enjoy, that earns enough income for you to feel materially secure.
What are your options?

l will try if i can get copy from hospital .. thank you for your advice