Need help with predicting children!

Angels

I need help with predicting child birth for this chart.

My rough guess would be after August 2014..where Uranus transits through arise and gets closer to the last 10 degrees.

Her child lot falls at Taurus 1 degree....:) so the favorable period will be around the last 3-4 months of 2014.

Attachments

• kaushlya.jpg
    kaushlya.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I need help with predicting child birth for this chart.

My rough guess would be after August 2014..where Uranus transits through arise and gets closer to the last 10 degrees.

Her child lot falls at Taurus 1 degree....:) so the favorable period will be around the last 3-4 months of 2014.
Delineating Children - Medieval Method http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=386016#post386016 :smile:

"When will I marry", "How many children I'll have" - these are the most frequent questions of the people who are interested in astrology.
Here I will explain the method of delineation of fertility or sterility of the chart.

Guessing the number of children is a very tricky thing, but delineating whether there will be few, many or no children at all is quite possible and this art can predict that.

Well, I do not have a lot of affinity toward theory and there fore I will grab my pen and scribe the rules directly, so we can later practically delineate charts and see the rules on practical example charts.

Here's what Lilly says about the fertility or sterility of the Signs (I know that Lilly is not medieval astrologer, but he draws a lot from the medieval sources):

Aries: By reason Mars, a sterill planet hath that for his house, and the Sun for Exaltation, is rather a Sign of Barrennesse than otherwise.
Taurus: Is reputed more fruitful than barren, being the house of Venus, who is fruitful, and the exaltation of the Moon.
Gemini: Is adjudged barren, being the house of Mercury, who discerns nothing of himself.
Cancer is the most fruitful and bountiful Sign, it being the house of the Moon, and the exaltation of Jupiter.
Leo: Is reputed barren, being the house of the Sun, and Lyons bring forth Young rarely.
Virgo: Hath the name of the barren Signe, for Mayds of themselves produce no Births &c.
Libra
: Rather a Signe of fecundity, it being the house of Venus, and Saturn his exaltation [4].
Scorpio: Though the house of Mars, yet generally accepted for fruitful.
Sagittarius: Ever conceived fruitfull, because the house of Jupiter.
Capricorn: A Signe of few children inclining to barrennesse.
Aquarius: Without doubt more fruitful than barren.
Pisces: Very fecund and prolificall, being the House of Jupiter and exaltation of Venus, its Signe of many Children.

Fruitful Houses:
1/11/10/7 and 5th.

Fruitful Planets:
Jupiter/Venus/Moon (Mercury is fruitful but if joined with Sun, Mars or Saturn can go to the sterility side).
Sun (because of the heat) and the 2 Malefics are sterile planets.

Pars Filorum (Part of Children):
ASC + SA - JU for a day births, reversed for night ones.

1. Look at 1st, 11th, 10th or 7th house, and see if there are some of the Significators for Children: Jupiter, Venus, Moon, Mercury, Lord of the 5th, Pars Fortuna, Pars Filorum and their Lords; or notice if the planets who deny children are there.

Bonatti:

Quote:
If at least some of the aforesaid planets signifying children are in
the specified houses or even in the 5th and the said planets are for*-
tunate and strong and aspected by the benefics by a trine or sextile
with or without reception, or even by a square with reception, it
signifies that the native will undoubtedly have children unless the
saidsignificator is within 1minute ofsomefixed star ofthe nature
of Mars or Saturn. However if the significators are weak, they
show that the children will be few.
Quote:
But if none of the aforesaid significators were there & the pars for-
tunae or pars filiorum were there and any of the malefics should
aspect the said part it completely denies children whether they are
weak or strong, unless by chance, a benefic trines or sextiles the
malefic with reception or it (the malefic) were with a fixed star
of the nature of Jupiter, Venus or the Moon in the same minute,
and let it not be in Leo, Virgo, Libra, Capricorn or Aquarius or in
Taurus. Mercury varies depending on the nature ofthe planet it is
joined with.

Bonatti also says that if one of the significators for children are in the aforesaid places, and this planet happens to be Void of Course, then this means that the native will have only one child.
(Some argue about this and say that Bonatti here refers to Horary Delineation).

Examples in the next post.

Angels

Thanks jupi, i just had a quick glance. Ill have to do more search on this part. But i have a strong feel that she will have a baby. Lets see.

Not Too late, One of my (principal's in law)teacher never had kids. Finally she had a baby when i was doing year 9. It took her 15 years to get the fruitful time. we could say its Too long. I hope by the end of 2014 she should get conceived by god's grace at least.

The person of the chart is married for 11yrs? I Belive...

Last edited:

Angels

I just found out this is a fruitfull chart by following the theory :)

She has got fruitful planet "moon" at fruirtful house "7th" on a fruitful sign "Cancer" all of these 3 shows fertility.

She will definitly get a child :) soon

Mercury is fruitful but if joined with Sun - yes! her mercury is joing with her sun :)

Angels

Indication of birth...

As i said previously..her child lot falls at Taurus 1 degree... and Uranus will be moving towards this part by august 2014 & The Jupiter( another indicator of girl child) is still travelling through her child lot.

If 5th house falls on Gemini there is possibilities of Dual birth :) (hopefully) "males"

I see her child lots falls btw Taurus/Gemini and because her favorable angle is at Taurus i have a feel that she will get a female child.

Remember i said she has fruitful sign at the 7th house with a fruitful plant moon falls on fruitful sign cancer also another indicator she is going to have a baby girl a cute one just like her uncle:love:

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Indication of birth...

As i said previously..her child lot falls at Taurus 1 degree... and Uranus will be moving towards this part by august 2014 & The Jupiter( another indicator of girl child) is still travelling through her child lot.

If 5th house falls on Gemini there is possibilities of Dual birth :) (hopefully) "males"

I see her child lots falls btw Taurus/Gemini and because her favorable angle is at Taurus i have a feel that she will get a female child.

Remember i said she has fruitful sign at the 7th house with a fruitful plant moon falls on fruitful sign cancer also another indicator she is going to have a baby girl a cute one just like her uncle:love:
Uranus takes 84 YEARS to orbit the Sun - too slow!

- as a comparison Mercury takes just 88 DAYS and earth 365 DAYS
:smile: