With this info could I be a good artist?

Chaseusrey

My birth date is 10/31/1996 Bryan Texas 11:45 AM

[please upload a chart to the Forum or upload a chart to a link site and provide a link - Moderator]

Harmelia

I did not know whether to choose Brazos County or Wise County - so the chart I have might be slightly off - but not too much. Either way, you have Capricorn ASC and Scorpio MC. The only real difference between the charts is that in the Brazos chart, you have Pisces and Virgo intercepted and in the Wise chart, your Libra-Aries are intercepted. And that is something I won't be able to address not knowing what chart is correct.

Before I comment, which county is correct?

Chaseusrey96

I did not know whether to choose Brazos County or Wise County - so the chart I have might be slightly off - but not too much. Either way, you have Capricorn ASC and Scorpio MC. The only real difference between the charts is that in the Brazos chart, you have Pisces and Virgo intercepted and in the Wise chart, your Libra-Aries are intercepted. And that is something I won't be able to address not knowing what chart is correct.

Before I comment, which county is correct?

This one Brazos.

Harmelia

You want to know if you could be a film director, and you were born in Brazos County. Okay.

It isn't easy to answer your question so specifically. Film is usually seen as a Neptune-Pisces career. There is creativity, imagination, and the creation of an illusion (a movie) involved. You have Neptune in Capricorn in the 1st house and Jupiter also on the ASC.

Your chart ruler is Saturn, found in the 3rd house conjunct SN. 3rd house is communication - and that is part of the job description. You are very focused on communicating, teaching, connecting. I imagine this is one of the reasons you are attracted to being a film director. You also are an idea person with Saturn and SN in Aries. You'd probably need to do it your way. It's a bit of a challenge for you to be a team player - or collaborator. But it is a challenge you are meant to grow with - so perhaps you can learn to collaborate or be less stuck on your own ideas.

You do have sensitivity with Moon in Cancer - and Venus in Libra - so you may work well with actors. And you like to go deep with Sun in Scorpio - also something good actors have. You have some of the key elements actors have - so - my guess is that you could work well with them or perhaps act yourself.

So, I would say you have a good personality to be a film director, but then, you need to have connections, I would think. Maybe you do already. Yes, I think if you really want to be a film director and can work your way to have such a position, that you'd be good at it. But, I can make no guarantees, of course.

Good luck to you!

Chaseusrey96

You want to know if you could be a film director, and you were born in Brazos County. Okay.

It isn't easy to answer your question so specifically. Film is usually seen as a Neptune-Pisces career. There is creativity, imagination, and the creation of an illusion (a movie) involved. You have Neptune in Capricorn in the 1st house and Jupiter also on the ASC.

Your chart ruler is Saturn, found in the 3rd house conjunct SN. 3rd house is communication - and that is part of the job description. You are very focused on communicating, teaching, connecting. I imagine this is one of the reasons you are attracted to being a film director. You also are an idea person with Saturn and SN in Aries. You'd probably need to do it your way. It's a bit of a challenge for you to be a team player - or collaborator. But it is a challenge you are meant to grow with - so perhaps you can learn to collaborate or be less stuck on your own ideas.

You do have sensitivity with Moon in Cancer - and Venus in Libra - so you may work well with actors. And you like to go deep with Sun in Scorpio - also something good actors have. You have some of the key elements actors have - so - my guess is that you could work well with them or perhaps act yourself.

So, I would say you have a good personality to be a film director, but then, you need to have connections, I would think. Maybe you do already. Yes, I think if you really want to be a film director and can work your way to have such a position, that you'd be good at it. But, I can make no guarantees, of course.

Good luck to you!
Would my uranus contribute to any of that?

Harmelia

Would my uranus contribute to any of that?

Of course. Uranus is conjunct Neptune. It can add a unique flare, an inventiveness - you'd do it your own way. Technically, the whole chart contributes to who you are, so all of it will contribute to what you do.