Can you help me understand it more

Forel

Dear beloved people,

I am trying to learn more and more about the astrology, and I think its the best to start from yourself :). Can you help me understand the meaning of planets and houses in my birth chart? What's the most important, on what should I work on and so on. I post my chart on Whole Signs, hence I know many people use it these days, although I think to lean more onto Equal, because I feel my sun more like in the 5th house (where it is on the Equal), but I might be wrong. If so, correct me please. If you would want me to post my Equal chart as well, I can do so :).

Many many many thanks and blessings for your time and help, I will really appreciate it!

astro_2gw_wojtek_hw.47305.187626.jpg

Cary2

Banned
Disclaimer: This reading relies on the accuracy of the stated birth time and birth location. If any birth information is inaccurate, then this reading will be false, at least in part. I use techniques of the German schools. Unlike conventional astrology or traditional astrology, I do not concentrate on houses or dispositors of houses. I concentrate on contacts between planets and points including midpoint pictures which are like configurations.

A Mercury-Mars conjunction is opposed to the Ascendant/MC midpoint. You are aggressive and efficient. One of your gifts is that you get directly to the point when you communicate. Compared to you, most people seem to beat about the bush (an Americanism that means to be indirect or vague). You might fit very well into commerce or business, especially as an entrepreneur. You are alert and versatile, but you are critical, irascible and nervous. You may go to far in speech at times. It is so much a part of your character that you may not notice that you are argumentative. You may be an activist or a sportsperson.

You have Jupiter trine to Uranus-Neptune while Jupiter is sextile Moon. You have religious feelings, but others may not consider you very religious because you are very unconventional about such things as spirituality. Nonetheless, you are quite devoted to your unconventional view of spirituality, and you are probably fiery about it.

Forel

The birth data is accurate in my case :). I don't like to beat about the bush :) But I'm definitely dimplomatic and polite in communication, while I'm fiery about my beliefs. I find myself feeling the fire energy the most if it comes to my character. I'm not that religious, I mean I believe in divine being, but I believe it's more complicated that we think, and everyone should find own way in spiritual world. And I am interested highly in things such as astrology for example.