Too many choices but all offbeat!

lost

Hello friends,

I have too many interests - designing, painting, psychology, astrology, writing. I am a law graduate and for past 3 yrs i was working as a lawyer but not much success:sad:. Though i had been a good student in college but didn't get great offers and don't succeed in finding jobs in great organisations. Always end up with bad paying jobs, bad working environment and a seddistic, brutal n insecure boss:devil:. Hence, things don't work out well. Though it could also be because of a saturn transit to my 4th house which has just finished or I don't know may be I am not in the right career:confused:.

In any case I wanna know, which could be the best field for me? where i could acheive success and monetary benefit.

Attachments

• my chart.doc
    90.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

R4VEN

lost, do you think you could attach as a thumbnail a chart from astro.com, and ensure you include transits and progressions?

The chart you added is difficult to figure out.

lost

Thnx for paying attention to my query R4ven:smile:.

I am attaching my chart as produced by astro.com. The trouble with the astro chart is dat it places my sun n mercury at 0 deg pisces while actually they are at 29 deg 26' aqua (the reading for planets recorded in the ephemeris was 2.5 hrs after my birth so the error caused due to the birth on boundary line:mad:) Please consider that error while u analyze my chart.

Attachments

• chart natal transit progressions.jpg
    chart natal transit progressions.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

R4VEN

I've had a quick look at your chart a couple of times today, but have not had much inspiration yet. It is what I call a `mixed bag' chart. There is a bit of everything in it if you look hard enough.

Firstly I can see why you have chosen the law. You have Moon-Merc-Sun conjunction in the 9th house, all in Aquarius, so you have the intellectual capacity for the law, and the interest in doing some good in the world. However, the law isn't always about `doing good', as you no doubt already know.

I notice that your progressed Moon is currently early in Aquarius and conjunct your natal Jupiter. I guess this is the reason you are questioning the law, even if your reasons are financial. Also, I notice that you have a trine between natal Jupiter and natal Chiron, so you have a very good mind, and you are capable of working and arguing for the underdog. This may be why you started off as a lawyer.

I can also see why you are interested in psychology - which may be closer to your real interest - with Jupiter in the 8th house, Jupiter trining Chiron, and Chiron in the 12th house. You are a sensitive soul, and the law may just be too cut-throat for you. Your MC is in Pisces, ruled by Neptune in the 7th. I'll resist the urge to go into describing your Yod - of which Neptune is a part - because then this post will be longer than it already is. Neptune semi-sextiles Jupiter, so you are likely to struggle between what you dream of as opposed to what you are actually able to do, and I think that this is something you are now facing in your life.

I could analyse your chart for another 3-4 paragraphs, but I think that would not benefit you. You have asked specific questions, and I need you to know that I cannot confidently answer them, because there is so much going on at present. You mentioned Saturn through your 4th - that is true - but Uranus-Jupiter, and in opposition to tr Saturn - is ploughing through your 10th house (of career) and I believe that you are being redirected.

My advice to you is to sit with what you have at this stage until you are clearer about the options available to you. Yes, you would be suited to some kind of work which serves others in the community, but would that benefit you financially? There are great changes afoot for us all, and everyone seems confused at present.

I believe that a psychology degree could work well for you in combination with a law degree. The combination is interesting, and will present you with wider options for work.

lost

Thankz R4ven:happy:, all of what you had penned down here has been quite accurate.

Although law had been never my choice. I wanted to become n engineer n that's what i was preparing for, when sum1 suggested about my law college to my parents and i merely gave its entrance without any prep to satisfy my parents. I couldn't get thru the engineering college and landed to law unwillingly:pinched:.

I like ur advice it's a step towards some other field without being risky. I think will follow it:smile:.

My above chart, as done with equal house places my MC at 24 deg pisces while my chart with Placidus places it at 9 deg pisces. But I have been feeling staurn's influence over my career ever since August/Sep 2007 (when saturn was moving over 25 deg leo-3deg virgo) That could also because of saturn's opposition to the stallium of my sun moon n mercury. But the situation stayed the same till now. That's makes me wonder if my MC is somewhere 2 deg pisces. I believe i should tke that qn to the natal astro category. But what I really wish to ask is how soon do u think my career situation could improve? I have been unsuccessfully looking for a job since dec 2009, do u see me getting that soon anytime:sad:?

Again I wanna thank you for ur help n helpful advice.

R4VEN

I just wanted to add a couple of things in reply, lost................

On my program, on Placidus, your MC is 9 degr 43' in Pisces.

One thing which you should not overlook is that transiting Chiron-Neptune is currently conjunct your natal Sun-Mercury conjunction. From the beginning of 2010 they were conjunct your Moon, and now your Sun-Mercury. This is quite debilitating in terms of how much energy you can muster to do what you need to do. You may even be feeling quite defeated at times. This conjunction is slow, but powerful, and may redirect your life in ways which you are not currently able to see. Currently you are probably feeling `lost'.......... but over time your life will become clearer to you.

My best advice to you is for you to set some new goals, put them in motion, but also to be patient. Giving time-frames is not my forte at present, so I'll leave it at that.

Last edited: