Pluto Square Midheaven

Ficciones91

I have this aspect but there isn't much information devoted it. So, I am wondering how other people with this aspect experience it. From the little I can find it seems to suggest issues with authority, power etc. I'm yet to see this really manifest in my own life, because I live a very quiet life. Does it say something about relationship with parent? early home life? career choice. My midheaven is also in aquarius. Any ideas?

Thanks

TreasureForever

I have this aspect but there isn't much information devoted it. So, I am wondering how other people with this aspect experience it. From the little I can find it seems to suggest issues with authority, power etc. I'm yet to see this really manifest in my own life, because I live a very quiet life. Does it say something about relationship with parent? early home life? career choice. My midheaven is also in aquarius. Any ideas?

Thanks

It might be that the pluto square Mc is playing some part in that quiet life. Similar to saturn aspects, pluto aspects can inhibit what they touch. In this case, the public life, the pursuit of dreams. How do you feel about the Mc in your chart?

Ficciones91

It might be that the pluto square Mc is playing some part in that quiet life. Similar to saturn aspects, pluto aspects can inhibit what they touch. In this case, the public life, the pursuit of dreams. How do you feel about the Mc in your chart?

My MC is in Aquarius the ruler Uranus is in the 7th house, I also have sun and moon sextile the midheaven.