Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.

Unread 04-19-2020, 12:57 AM

I have moon,Venus,mars, Mercury stellium in Scorpio in 5th house. 6 planets total in 5th house with sun in Sagittarius. I am a mess! Saturn in 12th house in Gemini.
If anyone has any advice, I would be very very grateful. Also, my 1st child, a son, died at 15 months old. 3 months later I was pregnant with my first daughter. Then my mom died and 2 months later I was pregnant with my 2nd daughter. Then my brother died and 1 month later I was pregnant with my 3rd daughter.
Dec. 2nd, 1972 at 6:59 pm, in Baraboo, Wisconsin, USA. <3

Unread 04-19-2020, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiGrrl View Post
I have four of my five personal planets in a tight stellium in the last degrees of Gemini with three of the four (Sun, Venus, and Mars) virtually on top of one another and the fourth (Mercury) only four degrees away. As it happens, however, I also have my Descendant and my Black Moon Lilith in Gemini but in the early degrees.
I have same in scorpio, with Neptune & sun following in sagittarius...all in the 5th house. 12/02/1972 @ 6:59pm in Baraboo WI
Unread 05-14-2020, 12:36 PM

Re: what is the biggest stellium you have seen

i have seen someone with three stelliums in 7th, 9th and 12th house. he's an aquarius rising born in 1990.
only one planet is out of the stelliums; mars.
what i was trying to figure out is how the square of 9th and 12th house stelliums gonna work.
Unread 05-15-2020, 10:43 PM

All of my personal planets except for 4h Jupiter in Scorpio are conjunct. I have 3 planets in the 7th house and 3 in the 8th house, all consecutively conjunct one another. 4 of the planets are in Aquarius, 2 in Pisces. The Sun is the connector between the two houses, conjunct the 8th house cusp by 3 degrees and definitely felt mostly in that house (though 7th is felt also).

(Aquarius) 7Mars cj 7Moon cj 7/8Sun cj 8Venus cj (Pisces) 8Saturn cj 8Mercury

The kicker is that Jupiter squares everybody in the configuration (0degrees square to Moon, yay) except for Mercury, who thankfully gets a trine.

I've had a ton of trouble figuring it out, although now that some pieces have fallen into place it makes more sense. 4th, 7th, and 8th house themes dominate my life. Sun and Moon sextile the Midheaven (with Lilith conjunct within 1 degree), so that brings the 10th house into reasonably heavy play also.

People have always described me as very 'intense' (though pleasant, which seems a strange combo!). I also have Pluto in Scorpio 2 degrees conjunct the NN(on the 29th degree) quintiling Mars and squaring the rest of the stellium, and with that Lilith on the midheaven. Pluto and Mars both aspect the ascendant, the first by trine, the second by opposition. Well. You get the picture.

Definitely not the most planets in a stellium but man, let me tell you these stelliums run me ragged. I love them though now that I'm beginning to understand myself~
Unread 07-20-2021, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowreally View Post
where was it
what were they like...was it easy or hard on them
etc
I have Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, Uranus and Pluto in Libra all in my 5th house. I've been trying to get some info in it.
Unread 07-23-2021, 10:23 PM

My mother has six planets in Sagittarius all clustered around her IC, the only planet above her horizon is actually her unaspected Cancer Saturn in the 11th house, she's quite the mess.
Unread 08-08-2021, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion o ness View Post
I have a personal planet stellium 4 planets in Leo..

Sun,Moon, Mercury and widely mars.
I have Leo sun, moon, mercury, venus and saturn split between the 9th and 10th houses. I have scorpio ascendent, uranus and north node. Sun is in the 10th. No air sign planets placements at all. I have recently been introduced to what a stellium actually
Is and i am fascinated, i would love any input from the community
Unread 08-09-2021, 04:28 AM

Arrow Re: what is the biggest stellium you have seen

We had the 2020 great conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn on Dec 21st last year in cusp capricorn/Aquarius, then we had the May 5, 2000 stellium of the naked eye planets in Taurus; and the 5th day of the 5th month of the 55th year of the 20th century on the 5th day of the week: May 5, 1955 conjunction of Jupiter and Uranus in the sign of Cancer.
Unread 08-11-2021, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moog View Post
6 Planets in Capricorn. They are pretty goshdarn serious.
Yes I have seen 6 Capricorn planet stellium plus the rising sign.
Unread 08-11-2021, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11squared View Post
I have Leo sun, moon, mercury, venus and saturn split between the 9th and 10th houses. I have scorpio ascendent, uranus and north node. Sun is in the 10th. No air sign planets placements at all. I have recently been introduced to what a stellium actually
you are saying you have 5 planets n Leo? some say that the planets need to be conjunct each other for true stellium. 3 is the minimum.. so you would have some squares at least from Scorpio ascendant and Uranus. What is your relationship with father and authority figures such as bosses and landlords etc I wonder!
Unread 08-11-2021, 03:26 AM

including Chiron I have five planets or bodies in Libra 8th house. If you want to count Juno, then 6..

I have four i Leo so there are two stelliums I deal with..
Unread 08-11-2021, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelzsoul View Post
I have moon,Venus,mars, Mercury stellium in Scorpio in 5th house. 6 planets total in 5th house with sun in Sagittarius. I am a mess! Saturn in 12th house in Gemini.
If anyone has any advice, I would be very very grateful. Also, my 1st child, a son, died at 15 months old. 3 months later I was pregnant with my first daughter. Then my mom died and 2 months later I was pregnant with my 2nd daughter. Then my brother died and 1 month later I was pregnant with my 3rd daughter.
Dec. 2nd, 1972 at 6:59 pm, in Baraboo, Wisconsin, USA. <3
you have four planets in Scorpio and with Sun in Sagi that is 5 in 5th house. However stelliums are planets that are conjunct and usually in same sign. It is not usual to have 3 planets in conjunction same sign or house as Mercury and Venus are very often close to the Sun. If you want advice you need to post a chart and Astrodienst is a good free site, Western, Tropical and Geocentric.. Death of a child would be the Scorpio influence and Mars for the son.... A transit hitting that area would have triggered that.. No surprise you have daughters with Venus there and in a yin sign along with Moon. Are there two close together? Sometimes with Mercury there are twins.
Unread 08-11-2021, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenkafaya View Post
i have seen someone with three stelliums in 7th, 9th and 12th house. he's an aquarius rising born in 1990.
only one planet is out of the stelliums; mars.
what i was trying to figure out is how the square of 9th and 12th house stelliums gonna work.
three planets conjunct can be a stellium but some say has to be more.
I doubt they are all true stelliums. I have two which is unusual.
Unread 08-11-2021, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LushBomb View Post
All of my personal planets except for 4h Jupiter in Scorpio are conjunct. I have 3 planets in the 7th house and 3 in the 8th house, all consecutively conjunct one another. 4 of the planets are in Aquarius, 2 in Pisces. The Sun is the connector between the two houses, conjunct the 8th house cusp by 3 degrees and definitely felt mostly in that house (though 7th is felt also).

(Aquarius) 7Mars cj 7Moon cj 7/8Sun cj 8Venus cj (Pisces) 8Saturn cj 8Mercury

The kicker is that Jupiter squares everybody in the configuration (0degrees square to Moon, yay) except for Mercury, who thankfully gets a trine.

I've had a ton of trouble figuring it out, although now that some pieces have fallen into place it makes more sense. 4th, 7th, and 8th house themes dominate my life. Sun and Moon sextile the Midheaven (with Lilith conjunct within 1 degree), so that brings the 10th house into reasonably heavy play also.

People have always described me as very 'intense' (though pleasant, which seems a strange combo!). I also have Pluto in Scorpio 2 degrees conjunct the NN(on the 29th degree) quintiling Mars and squaring the rest of the stellium, and with that Lilith on the midheaven. Pluto and Mars both aspect the ascendant, the first by trine, the second by opposition. Well. You get the picture.

Definitely not the most planets in a stellium but man, let me tell you these stelliums run me ragged. I love them though now that I'm beginning to understand myself~
Lilith is not a planet and quintile is a minor aspect and really not felt. 29th degree is significant only when in aspect. North node is not really part of a stellium.. Stelliums are at least 3 planets conjunct each other.
Unread 08-11-2021, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra Art View Post
I have Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, Uranus and Pluto in Libra all in my 5th house. I've been trying to get some info in it.
wow that is a lot of Libra. are the planets all conjunct? You will have to really get a handle on aspects and at least basic astrology to understand those placements. There is no template nor cookie cutter astrology. 5th house is our lovers, social life, entertainments, past times, how creative we are and our procreation or offspring. I would say potentially you could have both sons and daughters and at least one Libra and probably a daughter who is very comely.
Unread 08-12-2021, 08:49 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11squared View Post
Actually, you do have an air sign placement: Pluto in Libra. That's the only possible Pluto sign for people with the Uranus and north node in Scorpio and Saturn in Leo combination who are alive today.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Unread 08-12-2021, 09:15 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

There was a chart posted somewhere on these boards with nearly all of the planets plus the ascendant in Sagittarius. That must be the biggest single stellium I've ever seen.

I've also seen a chart or two with every planet except one or two of the outers divided between two stelliums.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Unread 10-03-2021, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by may28gemini View Post
7 planets in Aries- it's the date of incorporation of the City of Los Angeles: April 4, 1850

Geminis born in May 1901 would have 5 planets in Gemini.

Jennifer Jason Leigh has 7 Aquarius planets in the 9th house
http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/...er_Jason_Leigh
Also 4 June 1894 have a big Gemini Stellium include Ascendant and Part of Fortune
Unread 10-03-2021, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowreally View Post
where was it
what were they like...was it easy or hard on them
etc
My mother Sun,Venus,Mercury,Neptune,Uranus,Ceres,Pallas are all in Sag and she want to travel to exotic places (She have Aquarius Rising)

Tags
biggest, stellium