Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-03-2021, 12:44 PM
Adriana Adriana is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 39
My boyfriend has this quite interesting stellium in Libra.
Mercury 7 deg, Pluto 10, Mars 12, Venus 14 most of which have sextiles from Saturn and Neptune. Asc is around 3 deg. He is incredibly intelligent and knows something about most topics (he’s also Virgo). He is polite, socially smart. Into lots of sports. Very kind, but yet not a doormat. Taurus Moon.

What would you read out of that Stellium? I think it’s quite unique and potent, he’s really driven and yet very chill at the same time. Also, what do you think he needs in relationships?

Here’s the chart

https://imgur.com/gallery/RSgjSlt


Last edited by wilsontc; 05-07-2021 at 12:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 05-04-2021, 04:17 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 17,059
Re: Stellium Moon, Venus, Pluto, Mars and Asc in Libra

Libra is an air sign and Virgo is ruled by Mercury, so ideas and an intellectual life are probably very important to him.

Libras have a reputation for being diplomatic and gracious, but also indecisive. The reason for the indecision is that Libras can clearly see both sides of a question or argument. Even if it's whether to take an umbrella to work, they weigh out the pros and cons.

BF has moon conjunct Chiron making a wide square to Saturn. He's got some emotional pain in there. If you are a patient, good listener, he might let you in on what it's about.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And weíll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 05-04-2021, 08:07 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,470
Re: Stellium Moon, Venus, Pluto, Mars and Asc in Libra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
My boyfriend has this quite interesting stellium in Libra.
Mercury 7 deg, Pluto 10, Mars 12, Venus 14 most of which have sextiles from Saturn and Neptune. Asc is around 3 deg. He is incredibly intelligent and knows something about most topics (heís also Virgo). He is polite, socially smart. Into lots of sports. Very kind, but yet not a doormat. Taurus Moon.

What would you read out of that Stellium? I think itís quite unique and potent, heís really driven and yet very chill at the same time. Also, what do you think he needs in relationships?

[please upload a chart or upload a chart to a file linking site and provide the link - Moderator]

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...47.png&res=100
That Libra stellium is very nice. I can see how he could be both chill and driven, but make others feel comfortable and engaged by his on point social interactions.

What might he need in relationships?

Maybe he needs someone to be able to see beneath that lovely, polite 1st house veneer---and see his 12th House Virgo insecurities, and accept him, even when he shows his fears and doubts.

It might be hard to get him to be vulnerable and show that 12th house Virgo stuff---but it could be a gift for you both, to be able to break through his Libran mask.

Hopefully you have some Scorpio to support his Virgo neediness, that he hides, but Scorpios can sniff out....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-06-2021, 07:43 AM
Adriana Adriana is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Libra is an air sign and Virgo is ruled by Mercury, so ideas and an intellectual life are probably very important to him.

Libras have a reputation for being diplomatic and gracious, but also indecisive. The reason for the indecision is that Libras can clearly see both sides of a question or argument. Even if it's whether to take an umbrella to work, they weigh out the pros and cons.

BF has moon conjunct Chiron making a wide square to Saturn. He's got some emotional pain in there. If you are a patient, good listener, he might let you in on what it's about.
Yeah, he thinks a lot and is very smart and knows a bit about everything. Iím the sort of person that often seems week in arguments and discussions because I always try to see both sides and sometimes it comes across as not having clear opinions ha. But he seems to be going around the bush a lot when it comes to serious topics, itís hard to talk to him and can seem incredibly moody at times. He gets super annoyed at coworkers on a daily basis. Iíd like for him to open up more. If the Moon stuff is related to his upbringing and his mum I know he has kind parents. Theyíre caring. But he had an erratic childhood with moving around a lot; different states but also to Europe. He would have to start over with friends etc all the time. He also has a Moon square Uranus
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 05-06-2021, 07:48 AM
Adriana Adriana is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
That Libra stellium is very nice. I can see how he could be both chill and driven, but make others feel comfortable and engaged by his on point social interactions.

What might he need in relationships?

Maybe he needs someone to be able to see beneath that lovely, polite 1st house veneer---and see his 12th House Virgo insecurities, and accept him, even when he shows his fears and doubts.

It might be hard to get him to be vulnerable and show that 12th house Virgo stuff---but it could be a gift for you both, to be able to break through his Libran mask.

Hopefully you have some Scorpio to support his Virgo neediness, that he hides, but Scorpios can sniff out....
Yeah, those are some of the good stuff about that stellium. He is very diplomatic. Heh, I donít have personal planets in Scorpio, but my chart ruler (Saturn) is there, conjunct Pluto and in 8th house. And Jupiter is in Scorpio and I have a huge Sag stellium. Also Mars square Pluto. So it may just be enough I wish he can open up more. I think at some levels he is a perfectionists, and on others he doesnít care about a thing
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 05-06-2021, 01:04 PM
Perfection's Avatar
Perfection Perfection is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 11
Re: Stellium Moon, Venus, Pluto, Mars and Asc in Libra

He's an interesting man. with very smart powers of intellectuality
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
libra, mars, moon, pluto, stellium, venus

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.