Where is my Skin Medication Cream?

iChristina2012

Hi everyone! Long story short. Several months ago, I lost my medication cream somewhere in my house. I tried the Lenormand style of card reading (tarot/divination) and I was picking up that it may be somewhere in my room near one of my windows, but hidden from sight.

I'm fairly new to that style of reading, so I was not sure if I was right. The medication is inside a very small white tube with black writing and a dark green-blue border around the top area. About the length of a standard pen.

I need it just in case I get a skin reaction (food allergies). Thanks! :happy:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_where_is_my_skin_medication_cream.1579.138630.jpg
    astro_2gw_where_is_my_skin_medication_cream.1579.138630.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 24

fensi88

There is only one testimony it will be found!

Ruler, Mercury, in succedent house means that object is not in its usual place, and will take longer to find . Ruler in succedent house indicate that it is to the right side of the places that I would suggest you to search.
Ruler in mutable sign indicating the item is inside something: car, box, pocket , drawer, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under or between something.
First look near subject of glass, or photographic equipment.
Look for it in bathroom or kitchen, near aquarium, near liquids, chemicals, oils (for healing techniques for example). Look also in a bedroom in a closet, or near medicine cabinet . Look near religious areas at home. Look at any work area in the home. Look at guest room.

Direction: South by East
Near colour: yellow, white, light color combination, spotted, grey, mixed

POF is in Li so, look for it in a bedroom, music room, dressing room, upper level room, cabinets, dressing table, wardrobe, luxurious furniture (especially cushioned), jewelry box or make-up box, top drawers of a chest, top piece of furniture, room where you may find objects of fine art, linen closet, on a shelf, among your partner’s belongings, under a bed, or with hobby supplies.

Direction: Northwest
Near colour: blue, green, white, pink, yellow, black/white, dark/bright, grey