I just met with an astrologer who said she didn’t see me having children and getting

JennBis

Hi Everyone! I just met with an astrologer who told me that I probably wouldn’t have kids in this lifetime due to karmic past lives and if I did try to conceive, it would end in a miscarriage. I was completely heartbroken and all I’ve ever wanted is to be a wife and a mother.. now I feel like that dream won’t come true! Can someone please tell me if this is accurate? I know that I have Sagittarius on the 5th house cusp, no planets in the 5th house, vertex is in the 5th house and is in Capricorn. Not sure if that helps! My birthday is November 4th, 1983 and I was born in Toronto Canada at 12:38am. Can someone please give me help!! Thank you so much ❤️

JUPITERASC

Hi Everyone! I just met with an astrologer
who told me that I probably wouldn’t have kids in this lifetime
due to karmic past lives and
if I did try to conceive, it would end in a miscarriage.
I was completely heartbroken
and all I’ve ever wanted is to be a wife and a mother.
. now I feel like that dream won’t come true!
Can someone please tell me if this is accurate?
I know that I have Sagittarius on the 5th house cusp,
no planets in the 5th house, vertex is in the 5th house and is in Capricorn.
Not sure if that helps!
My birthday is November 4th, 1983 and I was born in Toronto Canada at 12:38am.
Can someone please give me help!! Thank you so much ❤️
keep in mind that astrologers are not akin to omnipotent gods :smile:

another astrologer may have a different opinion

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that wa

waybread

Welcome to the Forum, Jenn.

Don't listen to "astrologers" who tell you such rubbish.

It is a courtesy on this forum to post your chart. The most legible ones are from the free charts pages at Astrodienst. www.astro.com

Then either save your chart to your computer, and upload it as a clickable attachment at the end of your next message; or save your chart from your phone to a service like imgur.com.

Once we see your chart will be in a better position to discuss it.

Frisiangal

My birthday is November 4th, 1983 and I was born in Toronto Canada at 12:38am

A.M. birth time is in the early hours of Nov. 4th;
the chart provided by Zora is given for an early afternoon P.M. birth.

Unfortunately, interpretation is 12 hours out and, therefore, cannot be considered as accurate.

Sorry.:sad:

ElenaJ

Here is the chart for 0:38 hours.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 10.27.32.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 10.27.32.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 31

Zora

Account Closed
Hi Everyone! I just met with an astrologer who told me that I probably wouldn’t have kids in this lifetime due to karmic past lives and if I did try to conceive, it would end in a miscarriage. I was completely heartbroken and all I’ve ever wanted is to be a wife and a mother.. now I feel like that dream won’t come true! Can someone please tell me if this is accurate? I know that I have Sagittarius on the 5th house cusp, no planets in the 5th house, vertex is in the 5th house and is in Capricorn. Not sure if that helps! My birthday is November 4th, 1983 and I was born in Toronto Canada at 12:38am. Can someone please give me help!! Thank you so much ❤️

post deleted - wrong chart and TOB taken by error and mistake. Sorry.

Hello @Jenn,

I don't share the opinion of this astrologer - and I see it different.

I will send you my inpretation by PM later on- to leave more space here for other insights

JennBis

Thank you I would really appreciate if you could help me as I’m really down about the information she told me.

Hello @Jenn,

I don't share the opinion of this astrologer - and I see it different.

I will send you my inpretation by PM later on- to leave more space here for other insights

.[/QUOTE

JennBis

You’re very kind thank you!! And I will try to upload it mind you I’m not too familiar with doing this so bare with me 😊

Welcome to the Forum, Jenn.

Don't listen to "astrologers" who tell you such rubbish.

It is a courtesy on this forum to post your chart. The most legible ones are from the free charts pages at Astrodienst. www.astro.com

Then either save your chart to your computer, and upload it as a clickable attachment at the end of your next message; or save your chart from your phone to a service like imgur.com.

Once we see your chart will be in a better position to discuss it.

JennBis

https://www.astro.com/tmpd/c6zqfilerDtpgY-u1581906009/astro_w2gw_jennifer.14052.6665.pdf

This is what I got from astro.com

If anyone can tell me that I will get married and have kids I’d feel relieved as I cried for a couple days after meeting the astrologist who said otherwise 😞. I also want to thank you all for responding and being so kind and sweet! Sorry if I didn’t thank you individually as I’m still trying to figure this thing out. I don’t even know how to check pm’s haha.. I wish everyone love and happiness!!

JennBis

Thank you kshantaram!! I’m very new at learning all of this so I appreciate you taking the time to write this all up!! You’re amazing!! I ready through and was looking for information that I will have children of my own and get married. Can you see that in the chart? Thank you again ❤️

waybread

Jenn, There are two things I would consider re: fertility.

1. The 5th house rules your children. With Sagittarius on the cusp, Jupiter has a lot to say about the matter. Jupiter is domiciled (i. e., extra strong) in your 4th house of "home." That's supportive.

2. Your moon is in a water sign. They are considered to be the fertile signs. Saturn conjuncts your moon and sun, suggesting some issues of self-confidence. It can also suggest some delays. Today Canadian women are, on average, having their first child at a much later age (around 28) than their grandmothers did, as well as smaller families. Many women today are in their 30s when they have their first child. So you may be part of a trend.

I'm not a fan of karmic past lives astrology. It's too easy to make someone feel horrible about a past life that may never have happened. I look at what the chart says about this life. I think the astrologer's bit about past lives came from looking at your South Node (of the moon) conjunct Jupiter. However, I think the south node more basically indicates areas of life that you have more or less mastered-- your comfort zone. With your SN in the 4th house, are you basically a home-body?

If marriage is important to you, I wonder what you are doing to meet Mr. Right.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Actually the natal chart shows potential, but a horary would show whether or not that potential will be fulfilled.
If the question comes into your mind, "will I marry and have children?", take a note of that moment and do a chart for it, and the answer should be there to be seen.

Frisiangal

I'm not a fan of karmic past lives astrology. It's too easy to make someone feel horrible about a past life that may never have happened. I look at what the chart says about this life. I think the astrologer's bit about past lives came from looking at your South Node (of the moon) conjunct Jupiter.

I'm so in agreement with Waybread here. NOONE can say for certainty if such is real, as anything said is based upon the astrologer's thoughts and feelings that are guided by their individual belief system.
Can you imagine what life would be like if everyone knew what a past life had involved? Life would never take its natural path of potential and growth.

The astrologer may have simply been making 'predictions' based upon the current stage of life. I.e. You are 36 years old and, apparently, not in a relationship. Making babies takes two, unless a test tube and pipet is used!
Tr. Neptune is still transiting the 7th house, and there is a lot of transiting activity in the 5th house.
Are fears of remaining alone feeding the desire for a child to, hopefully, ease it?

As per Waybread's comment of Jupiter conjunct S.N; if you use progressed astrology and add approx. 36 degrees (1 day after birth = 1 year progressed) to the position of natal Sun, it has reached a conjunction with S.N. There is a natal semi-square between Moon and S.N., so the progressed Sun is activating this at the same time.
A N.N. in Gemini could well mean walking a path towards learning to communicate and relate to/with others in life. An emotional lesson if its ruler, Mercury in Scorpio, has anything to do with it.

What is noticeable is that the non-physical astrological point MEAN Black Moon Lilith is on 25+degrees in Aquarius. Through years of study it has been observed that this position has strong associations with the total independence that un-chained and un-detached involvement without obligations bring. Societal restrictions are ignored or non-existent, which can include that of the responbilites attached to child-rearing. A MEAN BML to natal Pluto in Libra may desire the passion of a relationship, yet not necessarily any result occuring from it. Can you be totally honest and admit to that part of yourself?
Natal Pluto is within orb of a semi-square to S.N.
Strong Leo influences desire self-attention.:wink:

Sec. progr. Mercury is sextile natal Saturn, putting natal Uranus on their midpoint. Changes of thought through meetings ? Could this involve work-related/physical issues (Saturn ruler 6th house of employment/ physical complaints)?

Sec. progr. Venus has reached 3+degrees Scorpio conjunct natal Moon, which has therefore faced a head-on opposition (collision?) from transit Uranus, ruler 7th house. The 7th house can also involve personal relationships of a professional (counselling?) kind. Perhaps Uranus will bring about a change in the 'longing (Moon) for love (Venus)'as its motivation is understoood.
Is a child desired for itself or to appease an urgency need in one's self? A heavy baggage to place upon it.

Past life experiences can also be found NOW. Babe to childhood to adolescent youth to adulthood to middle age to old age to finality, and the people involved in them, are all stages of development that can affect how an individual life plays itself out. Considering those effects (the past lives???) may bring about a change in one's attitudes regarding the future.

My ½ cent's worth of down-to-Earth 'NOW'. :smile:

kalinka

I casted for you a horary chart with the time when I first did read the question.
It seems clear for me that you will have children. At least one child but I think it will be 2 :)

Attachments

• children.jpg
    children.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 36