Will my daughter live with me in the near future?

margincall

Hi, I have been separated from my ex-partner and daughter for over a year and a half now. There have been lots of dramas in all this time. In all this time my ex-wife has not allowed me any contact with my daughter. There is a family law matter listed for court date next month. My ex-wife now wants to have mediation regarding parenting matters, and the session is booked for next week. I believe lawyers from both parties will be available at this conference.

Will my ex-wife agree to some or any of my demands.

I don’t mean to ask for 100% custody, I believe it is in the best interest of the child to have a meaningful relationship with both parents.

Attachments

• astro_2at_will_my_daughter_to_live_with_me_hr.21265.12300.jpg
    astro_2at_will_my_daughter_to_live_with_me_hr.21265.12300.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 36

Moondancing

Premium Member
margincall: The Moon is VOC meaning not much changes. Venus, ruler of 5th house of children, just separated from an opposition to your ruler Saturn showing the distancing from your daughter. That may mean the separation is over.?

Best wishes, you are right, your daughter needs both of her parents.

Moon Dance

Last edited:

rafaella

Hi, I have been separated from my ex-partner and daughter for over a year and a half now. There have been lots of dramas in all this time. In all this time my ex-wife has not allowed me any contact with my daughter. There is a family law matter listed for court date next month. My ex-wife now wants to have mediation regarding parenting matters, and the session is booked for next week. I believe lawyers from both parties will be available at this conference.

Will my ex-wife agree to some or any of my demands.

I don’t mean to ask for 100% custody, I believe it is in the best interest of the child to have a meaningful relationship with both parents.

I'm so sorry that this is happening in Australia.... Unfortunately I agree I'm not seeing a change in regards to your question here. The 10th is Mercury rx, the court is useless and ineffective, taking the ex's side... Moon, your ex in Aqua ruled by your Saturn, but in 2nd house. Is she after your money? Daughter is Venus completely in hands of your ex as Venus is placed in 7th house and probably views you negatively, Venus in detriment of Saturn. But I hope you will at least be able to see your daughter regularly.

good luck! Please let us know what happen...

margincall

There is no change yet. The mediation session was useless.We are going to court this week for visitations

I'm so sorry that this is happening in Australia.... Unfortunately I agree I'm not seeing a change in regards to your question here. The 10th is Mercury rx, the court is useless and ineffective, taking the ex's side... Moon, your ex in Aqua ruled by your Saturn, but in 2nd house. Is she after your money? Daughter is Venus completely in hands of your ex as Venus is placed in 7th house and probably views you negatively, Venus in detriment of Saturn. But I hope you will at least be able to see your daughter regularly.

good luck! Please let us know what happen...