Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 02-11-2016, 09:13 PM

when i will meet the one ?

Hello everyone

Please don't ignoring me, it's hurt
anyone can tell me when it's possible i meet "the one" ? i need a "Time" not something like "after you love yourself" or "when Saturn arrive"
sorry, i know that i put so many questions but i have my reason..
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2gw_02_when_.79530.26710.gif (51.1 KB, 36 views)

Unread 02-13-2016, 10:39 AM

Re: when i will meet the one ?

please
Unread 02-13-2016, 01:13 PM

Im not an expert in horary astrology so take my interpretation with a grain of salt, but Uranus is in 7 th house Aries in the partner house so changes can happen fast and unexpected from a person with leadership features. Uranus has a square to the 4 th house where Pluto and Venus is conjunct with a big orb, so the time for a the romantic candy cloud relationship is not now, for the Libra ascendant. But the horoscope is more a fast sexual aspect with the Venus/Pluto aspect in the 4 th house, so the partner you will find in your ovn home environment, i would not look for romantic love at the moment if i was you. If it was your ovn personal horoscope, i would say that when transit Moon conjunct Mars in the second house is when the partnership event will trigger in the last days in this month. I can not tell you when you will find the one, from the material you has presented to this forum, but im sure that other in this forum has that ability
The Following User Says Thank You to Sir Zodiac For This Useful Post:
Mirage (02-13-2016)
Unread 02-13-2016, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
Hello everyone

Please don't ignoring me, it's hurt
anyone can tell me when it's possible i meet "the one" ? i need a "Time" not something like "after you love yourself" or "when Saturn arrive"
sorry, i know that i put so many questions but i have my reason..
Looks like you recently met someone, Venus and Mars are separating. But reception is not the best.

Moon is trine Saturn, perhaps an older guy also around you...again reception is not good.

Honestly, not seeing anything exciting in this chart. Look to your previous charts.
The Following User Says Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
Mirage (02-13-2016)
Unread 02-13-2016, 02:12 PM

Sir Zodiac, thank you

Quote:
i would say that when transit Moon conjunct Mars in the second house is when the partnership event will trigger in the last days in this month
you mean there is a hope to meet someone at the last days of this month ?Forgive my stupidity

rafaella
thank you for your replay
maybe you mean a guy i met online, but i pushed him away, as you said reception is not and he looks like a window shopper, but about an older guy, nope there is no one like that around me at this moment, thank you once again

Last edited by Mirage; 02-13-2016 at 02:23 PM.
Unread 02-13-2016, 02:38 PM

No, if it was your own personal horoscope with the aspects in the horoscope, then transit Moon could trigger Mars and Mars could trigger the Venus/Pluto and Uranus aspect there is in the horoscope you presented and the time is late this month. Many times transit moon is the trigger when aspects are released, sometimes with an orb of 3 degrees.

Last edited by Sir Zodiac; 02-15-2016 at 03:19 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sir Zodiac For This Useful Post:
Mirage (02-13-2016)
Unread 02-13-2016, 06:56 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Vyri Send a message via AIM to Vyri Send a message via MSN to Vyri Send a message via Yahoo to Vyri

Moon is ruler of time upon the 10th house by reason of Cancer there. Moon is within the 6th house in Aries (Cardinal as with Venus and Mercury and Pluto in the 4th hastening in effectiveness) conj. the 7th, 6th Cardinal = 4 to 5 weeks, (take days as slight chance possibly) indicating the sudden meeting openly with Uranus the human deveopment power. Cancer rules the movement in the chart, fucindation-ruler of 4th upon the 10th the timing is quickened. If weeks don't fit the timing factor than the indication of days may be important.

I don't like the fact that the Moon opposes your ascendant first and then aspects Uranus afterward. The emotions may be against you at this time for promting an affair that might be thought of being promised so quickly or becomes a slight affair which is faint from being the marriage designs-a sporadic attempt that may leave you feeling high and dry where true love is sought. Don't give up about the sudden interest and then disinterest should it come about. Or the decision on someones part other than your decision that has you under a spell and takes you to the heights of romance seemingly and then dashes your hopes. Lessons learned this way will give you experience to know just whom you should seek.

Has the querant recently experienced a breakup or seperation from someone they thought was to be the one forever? (Saturn is in the 5th, and LIbra on the Asc. (Venus subjects to the fore.) Partial Libra is on the 12th indicates possible losses of the past give much concern with some sorrow attached to its thoughts of a future Destiny of love. Venus herself is within the 4th in an old sign. Note Saturn ruler of Capricorn deposited in the 5th gives a serious nature where love is the topic-needed much and a most important factor in the life, making one more prone to melencholy temperment because of possible ineptitude or past sorrows of things ruled of Venus?

Venus next to Pluto-having some influence with the planet of Mars in the sign of Scorpio in the 2nd gives you plenty of sexual attraction via the public for the chances to keep coming your way-and as you possess intense drives.

Don't think that the emotional promises are against you, (Moon about to oppose your horary asc. or somehow that women in the family circle might make you think they oppose your wishes.) Does someone in your household discourage your thinking and that you possibly should stop trying, or are you sabotaged with your own lack of emotional drive and feelings that something wonderful may possibly be about to come true? Don't be doubtful keep trying-I mean beseting your efforts by putting on your most priettiest dress and doing all the things that are attractive influences to men. To attract someone it just takes the proper spiritual mind set-and emotional upliftment on a continual basis to create the spiritual image of the desired one coming into existance. Have you tried vizualizing the character traits of the desired man in your life and can you honestly say that you possess the qualities he will be attracted to?

The promises of Venus are in the 4th with Mercury and Pluto, (much physical and emotional investment should attend the thinking processes about the dream of the home being a nest for a destiny of a conservative love.) Do you get out much or do you expect the world to come to you? Pluto ruling these things and deposited in the 4th tell us that you expect the interests of the populace should meet you instead of you going out to meet your destiny. Or possibly the world may be subject to your social skills or lack thereof.

There is another opportunity that is forming between Mars in the 2nd house and arriving at a sextile to Jupiter in the 12th of clandestine meetings. This aspect could indicate months to years when coming into effect. (Note other advise given in past chart delineations as promising and most likely truthful as to future hopes coming onto being.)
As Pluto is within the 4th house hovering around the Decendant I should think the opportunity might be about your neighborhood, so go out and be seen and things might just be fantastic.

Wishing you the best
Vyri

Last edited by Vyri; 02-13-2016 at 07:40 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vyri For This Useful Post:
Mirage (02-13-2016)
Unread 02-13-2016, 07:16 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

the thing is ...
evnthough Lilly does say and gives examples of when will someone marry... I am not sure if it is actually answerable in horary.

First, you are dealing with orbs - if aspect out of the orb yet it is coming, the situation hasn't been developed
Then you are dealing with problem of does horary have a shelf life? if you google horary skyscript and shelflife you will come up with a thread on the subject.

i am seriously torn....
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
Mirage (02-13-2016)
Unread 02-13-2016, 09:01 PM

Vyri

Thank you very much for your detailed reply
i just want to clear some important things related to what have you said about been seen and going out, its not that easy for me, because of two important reasons :

First I'm Transgender Girl in Transphobic Country, it's illegal and not socially acceptable, no wonder i get beaten, insulted and sexually harassed so many times while i'm in public, also i got arrested once for 48h.

Second, i have sever social anxiety, i couldn't go out, i always get nervous and worry that something may happen because of my past experiences.

Currently i use online dating app/websites in hope to meet my other half, it's easy and safe this way but the problem is i'm always attract the wrong guys, those who just wanna have sex and some fun nothing else :/

hope this make it clear for you to see the whole image, so you -or anybody who read this- can give me advice about what should i do .
Great thanks once again for your time and replie
Unread 02-13-2016, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
the thing is ...
evnthough Lilly does say and gives examples of when will someone marry... I am not sure if it is actually answerable in horary.

First, you are dealing with orbs - if aspect out of the orb yet it is coming, the situation hasn't been developed
Then you are dealing with problem of does horary have a shelf life? if you google horary skyscript and shelflife you will come up with a thread on the subject.

i am seriously torn....
Hmm Tikana, do you believe horary has a shelf life?
Unread 02-13-2016, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodleloo View Post
Hmm Tikana, do you believe horary has a shelf life?
depends on a question.. if you want to open up a new thread.. go for it.. it is something interesting to investigate
Unread 02-13-2016, 09:16 PM

Quote:
depends on a question.. if you want to open up a new thread.. go for it.. it is something interesting to investigate
I can't think of any question right now that can help facilitate this question
And none of the questions I have posted recently can tell us anything anytime soon
Unread 02-13-2016, 09:16 PM

shelf life, what that's mean ?!
Unread 02-13-2016, 09:19 PM

Quote:
shelf life, what that's mean ?!
Some people believe that, in horary, the question's chart actually loses its accuracy after a certain amount of time. For example, if your chart shows you an undesired answer to your question, some argue that after a while you must re-ask or the answer/situation becomes obsolete as things change over time
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doodleloo For This Useful Post:
Mirage (02-13-2016), tikana (02-13-2016)
Unread 02-13-2016, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Some people believe that, in horary, the question's chart actually loses its accuracy after a certain amount of time. For example, if your chart shows you an undesired answer to your question, some argue that after a while you must re-ask or the answer/situation becomes obsolete as things change over time
one minor correction
not accuracy but circomstances change
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
Mirage (02-13-2016)
Unread 02-13-2016, 09:24 PM

thank you, it's clear now
as i told you i like the way you explain things, simple and easy to understand
The Following User Says Thank You to Mirage For This Useful Post:
Doodleloo (02-13-2016)
Unread 02-13-2016, 09:25 PM

Quote:
one minor correction
not accuracy but circomstances change
Yeah, basically said that in the end. Like, right now, a lot of my questions are going to be found out in the summer. That's months from now >_>
The Following User Says Thank You to Doodleloo For This Useful Post:
Mirage (02-13-2016)
Unread 02-13-2016, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Yeah, basically said that in the end. Like, right now, a lot of my questions are going to be found out in the summer. That's months from now >_>
well yeah if you blocked with a time then yeah it makes sense
Unread 02-13-2016, 09:28 PM

Quote:
well yeah if you blocked with a time then yeah it makes sense
Except the dating one. The only time I asked was if it would happen in 2016.
Unread 02-13-2016, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Except the dating one. The only time I asked was if it would happen in 2016.
that would b blocking

i gota a horary on time block
i will post it when i gt back
Unread 02-13-2016, 09:38 PM

Quote:
that would b blocking

i gota a horary on time block
i will post it when i gt back
What's that? Does that mean the horary loses all validity after that time?
Unread 02-14-2016, 12:27 AM

Quote:

First I'm Transgender Girl in Transphobic Country, it's illegal and not socially acceptable, no wonder i get beaten, insulted and sexually harassed so many times while i'm in public, also i got arrested once for 48h.

Second, i have sever social anxiety, i couldn't go out, i always get nervous and worry that something may happen because of my past experiences.

Currently i use online dating app/websites in hope to meet my other half, it's easy and safe this way but the problem is i'm always attract the wrong guys, those who just wanna have sex and some fun nothing else :/

hope this make it clear for you to see the whole image, so you -or anybody who read this- can give me advice about what should i do .
Great thanks once again for your time and replie

well that makes sense why there is no aspect between 1st and 7th ruler, meeting the one is difficult for most people, and even harder for someone like you. Meeting 'the one' implies meeting someone that you spend the rest of your life with and well, for most people that never happens. You may have relationships, but maybe not life long relationships. And thats ok.

I would say Moon/Saturn trine might be someone you meet online but not sure you will like this person. The reception is not that good.

Perhaps try find someone in another country that accepts transgender people? Just be careful meeting people online.

I would also say this chart might be showing whats next and what happened recently, so for a long term question maybe you may need to ask again.
The Following User Says Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
Mirage (02-14-2016)
Unread 02-14-2016, 12:49 AM

Thank you rafaella for your honesty, yes, horary charts is for short term questions, that what i already understand from tikana and Doodleloo thank you again
Unread 02-14-2016, 12:52 AM

Love is hard

Also, if your career ever goes abroad, you could look for an SO that way

Last edited by Doodleloo; 02-14-2016 at 12:54 AM.
Unread 02-14-2016, 01:07 AM

i have no job and i always have this feeling that my soulmate is 90% a foreign guy (out of my country/culture) and i'm total fine with it

Tags
meet