Did he take the phone?

triplecancer

Hello,

Recently my mother died and I still have her phone, or actually, I did until this past Saturday. The last time I saw it at home was on Saturday evening. That day, my sister-in-law and her boyfriend came for dinner, and since then the phone is missing.

I want to know if her boyfriend took it.

I don't know much about horary for missing items. Is he the ruler of the 7th? Or the ruler of the 3rd, 7th from 9th house (sister-in-law)? If he is ruler of the 7th, than Mercury (phone) is conjuncting him and combust. Ruler of the 2nd is not making aspect to ruler of 7th, but it is making aspect to ascendant. Does that mean that I will get it back? If he is ruler of the 3rd, there's a separating aspect from Mercury. Does that mean he had the phone and now doesn't anymore? There is an applying square from ruler of the 3rd to ruler of the 2nd. I don't know what this means.

I guess I am confused since I don't know which ruler to assign to him.

If anyone can help I would be grateful!

Attachments

• phone d.jpg
    phone d.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 27

fensi88

If sister in law is your spouse sister then she is represented with 9 house ruler, Venus. Her boyfriend is represented with 3rd house ruler Mars. Phone is represented with 2nd house ruler Jupiter. Mars and Jupiter did not have separate aspect so No, he did not take it. Last aspect Jupiter had with Venus, so sister in law took it!