Ticking along nicely thankyou

A

Anonymous

Hi

Thanks for all the help supplied through this site and I have also been reading wilson tctc's site which is very enlightening.

Having started to get to grips with reading my chart, could anyone advise if there is anything happening for me in the future. I feel that life is ticking along very nicely for me at the moment, but have this fear that something will upset the applecart soon. I changed jobs in May last year and it has really taken until now to settle down and I am now really happy in what I do. Would just hate anything to upset my apple cart at the moment.

DOB 12 October 1965
Time 3.35am
Harlow, England

Many thanks
Lissy

A

Anonymous

The strength of the tick!

Lissy,

Good to hear that things are going so well for you! The good news is that you are currently IN what modern astrology calls "challenging circumstances"...if you can keep your nice ticking going at this time then good for you! ;-) In your birth chart you have a Grand Square (strong energy) focused on the four major corners of your chart: Ascendant (self), Descendant (others), Midheaven (outer world), and Nadir (inner world). The challenges of this sort of chart is that the person is "hit on all sides" at once in life...forcing them to deal with life issues when they occur (no ducking out when "the going gets tough"!). It may be this sort of personal strength that helps you weather out the challenging times.

You recently had transiting (planets in the sky) Uranus (restructuring) conjuncting (energy is combined with) your birth Descendant (others), so you recently went through some restructuring, perhaps with your relationships or with your job. Currently you have transiting (planets in the sky) Pluto (transformation) focused in the 4th house (home, also emotions) squaring (energy needs to be combined with) birth Pluto. Astrologically, this is a time of "out with the old in with the new" (in your case, out with the old emotions about things!). For those who want to HOLD ON to the "old" it can be very difficult, but if you are ready to let old, outmoded ways of feeling, then you can get through this time intact (or, as you so well say, "ticking along nicely"! ;-) ).

Just go with the cosmic flow and keep on ticking!

Wishing you the best,

Tim
(alias wilsontctc - thanks for the compliment on the web site!)