Job or Business? Success in Business?

Madhavi

Hi Respected Members,

My birth details are:
17/10/1985
8:15 PM, Hapur India
After Rahu transit into Tauras in 2020, I felt the urge to leave my job and do some business of my own. For me working is mandatory due to personal reasons.
I can't leave my job all of a sudden, so thought of freelancing since January 2021. but got no success so far due to various reasons like workload, self-doubt family member's illness, etc.
I have huge loans also to pay, therefore I want to make some extra income/side income sort of.
Could you please guide and advise me if I will ever be successful in coming out of 9-5 job and having my own business e.g. online marketing/social media advertising sort of? :pouty:
If Yes, pls advise the probable time.
If not, pls suggest some remedies to me.
I also take interest in astrology, but due to money constraints haven't been able to take official training so far. Though I pray and wish if one day it happens so.

Thank you so much in advance.
Your response is highly solicited.

creativei

You are good at communication smart, knows what to ask , good at words makes astrologers job easy .

I didnt learned Astrology anywhere spending money its all came by itself my grandfather father are astrologers so with little effort it came easily still im learner nobody can master it fully day by day we gain knowledge also experience speaks more than theory no matter how many books you read without having practical experience you cant be a good predicter . also you should have alignment for that . 3rd 8th 11th houses should be strong along with mercury who is karagaka for astrology . jupiter aspecting 8th is even good . so first learn core astrology books like brihat parasara hora sastra brighat jatak and all bv raman books bv raman made astrology very easy even layman can master it . its just houses and lords if you are strong in house signfications you can easily master rest . planets in houses tells nature and things related to that its house lord says what type of life you will have if particular house lord sits in house . its fixed till death it wont change if 7th lord is in 6th means marriage life will be related to 6th house matters . if you what 6th house stands then thats it you have mastered it . also rasi and nakshatra tells about psychological covering of oneself his likes and dislikes attributes his weakness etc . eg moon in krittika person will be harsh hot temper glutton will lose his dad in young age . like this you can say .. so master nakshatras too . all books you can get it on google . all is needed is dedication and passion .

Coming to your chart , taurus asc scorpio rasi moon is malefic here its wanning . so it gives restless depressed troublesome mind, problems with mother . sat moon is not good that too in 7th it gives dry feelings towards marriage and marriage life even partner too will be touchy and sensitive but its good for spirituality , it takes long time for you to settle in life say 35+ sat in scorpio gives many blows in life but in end it acts like a yoga so up to certain years you suffer after that it will be fine you settle far off place from home land . your last part of life will be peaceful .

for successful business 2nd 7th 11th must be strong along with mercury your 2nd lord is in 6th 11th lord is debili 7th is in 5th good but its enemy sign so with this combination business is not good idea its better working under some , sorry to put you down but i have to say reality , if you engage in business it gives losses mental worries , rest is on you . 10th lord in 7th is good for legal foreign relations . 7th house is all about legal court houses disputes and litigation , forgein matters , i think you even studied law . so chances of working in mnc company is my word.

dana karaga for money mercantile karaga mercury should be strong for business . instead of you your husband has chances of business .he might be your school or college mate .

if you are still strong in your view then start at low level dont keep long leg just do small scale one with minimum investment . you can go health care selling medical equipment education related business, agricultural products . export and import . dealing with woods furniture home appliances . oils anything which comes under the ground articles food items junk foods small mess (hotel) juice shops etc . but whatever i say still i advise you work in company . also have save money as far as possible . dont lose everything by day dreaming . think thrice before doing .

Last edited:

Madhavi

Thank you so very much Creativei for taking time out to have a look at my chart and your valuable suggestions.

Best wishes for your future and endeavors.