Will I get promoted?

PurpleReign

Hello! I have an internship with a company soon that is strictly for practice as they are not looking to actually hire anyone at this time. However, the person who I will be working alongside (and more or less "shadowing") will be going on maternity leave in a few months and she told me it is possible that I may get an opportunity to take over once she goes on maternity leave. The question I asked was if I will get promoted from intern status to her position once she goes on maternity leave?

Per the chart, both the career and I are represented by Mercury, but it isn't getting any positive aspects and doesn't have a strong aspect from the Moon at all. The other person is represented by Jupiter, and the house 10 houses from the 7th is also Jupiter -- so this person and their position are both represented by Jupiter, and Jupiter is moving away from the 4th house (home) and is moving toward the Moon (the ruler of the 10th). I take that to mean that she will retain her position and I will not get promoted. :unsure:

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 6.03.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 6.03.18 PM.png
    173 KB · Views: 41

kshantaram

Premium Member
reyrpm :

mer asc and 10th lord over aries 7th trine aspect from jup transit sag 3rd for advisory roles transit 2nd from moon good; trine sun elevated aries 8th for sudden gains and challenges, sun lord 11th for gains; jup trine leo 11th for gains; jup lord 6th for employment over 3rd for initiative;

mars 9th gemini for information technology, distant lands;

venus lord 9th for luck over 7th for contracts;

moon debilated scorpio 2nd for finances; venus lord of elevation over 7th quadrant, debilation cancelled, gradual improvement in finances;

sat lord 5th for position own cap 4th, growth-riches through public admin, mass supervision, real estate, etc;

sat-ketu separative SNode over cap, detachment from mother-motherland-property, pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-knees etc; rahu NNode 10th for foreign assignments, wanting to soar high but lone planet;

could be a temporary contract with lower salary till the other person returns from maternity leave;

hope offers insights into the probabilities to adapt as relevant,

wishing well, kshantaram

PurpleReign

reyrpm :

mer asc and 10th lord over aries 7th trine aspect from jup transit sag 3rd for advisory roles transit 2nd from moon good; trine sun elevated aries 8th for sudden gains and challenges, sun lord 11th for gains; jup trine leo 11th for gains; jup lord 6th for employment over 3rd for initiative;

mars 9th gemini for information technology, distant lands;

venus lord 9th for luck over 7th for contracts;

moon debilated scorpio 2nd for finances; venus lord of elevation over 7th quadrant, debilation cancelled, gradual improvement in finances;

sat lord 5th for position own cap 4th, growth-riches through public admin, mass supervision, real estate, etc;

sat-ketu separative SNode over cap, detachment from mother-motherland-property, pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-knees etc; rahu NNode 10th for foreign assignments, wanting to soar high but lone planet;

could be a temporary contract with lower salary till the other person returns from maternity leave;

hope offers insights into the probabilities to adapt as relevant,

wishing well, kshantaram

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the thorough analysis. I won’t know the answer for a few months, but I will update this and let you know the outcome. Thanks again.

Aria Venue

Hello! I have an internship with a company soon that is strictly for practice as they are not looking to actually hire anyone at this time. However, the person who I will be working alongside (and more or less "shadowing") will be going on maternity leave in a few months and she told me it is possible that I may get an opportunity to take over once she goes on maternity leave. The question I asked was if I will get promoted from intern status to her position once she goes on maternity leave?

Per the chart, both the career and I are represented by Mercury, but it isn't getting any positive aspects and doesn't have a strong aspect from the Moon at all. The other person is represented by Jupiter, and the house 10 houses from the 7th is also Jupiter -- so this person and their position are both represented by Jupiter, and Jupiter is moving away from the 4th house (home) and is moving toward the Moon (the ruler of the 10th). I take that to mean that she will retain her position and I will not get promoted. :unsure:

Any thoughts?

1 option)since you are not self-employed you can't use the same sig for your current job/position...so the next sign in order...as you may see that is cancer/moon in via combusta in the domicile of mars...so mars is the position we are talking about.Your co-worker/L7 is a retrograde jupiter and due to circumstances that makes sense...Anyway..mercury in aries domicile is in a better position related to its former place in Pisces .What is sun though that mercury exalts?leo intercepted in L11 (wages) while sun now in his exaltation in aries is about to enter taurous peregrine.However it is good that both mars and mercury are in mutual reception.So as you may see you now mercury exalts this sun(the promotion...an increase of salary ..etc).Indicative of that is also the moon as your co-ruler.though in her fall she thinks about mars/the current position and since in via combusta is worried about a difficult stressful period ...with heavy duties perhaps......So as i said the position is mars(l11 cancer's dispositor) in mercury's domicile and the profit is its turned l2 ...so radix 12th.its good i think that this sun in taurus will exalt moon...that means that if you work hard (mercury next to chiron) you'll have a positive outcome....and mercury also sextiles mars

2 option) since you do there your training i could regard your current position as venus (l9)...like an informal exam...while the job then is the profit from that so L10...still mercury...but here we have mars again as the position you want, while L11 cancer is the salary from that position moon in via combusta, besides your co-significator.So again we have the same result ...meaning the mutual reception between you both...besides the fact that mercury sextiles mars

So let's summarise ...the company you work now for practice is cancer..while the position we are talking about is mars. There's mutual reception between mars/mercury...though you would like to be hired from this company when the practice is over in that position.The sun could also be your boss in that place since you exalt him as mercury, besides turned l2 company's (sallary, wages, promotion...etc)...and its about to become peregrine in taurous...in venus domicile and moon's exaltation (company).Also following moon's cource as she gets in sag/jupiter's domicile she will oppose to mars and after that will eventually find Jupiter still retrograde.Keep in mind however that L8 /MARS...IS also the company's CO -BOSS...JOB'S TURNED l10...and its good that we have mutual reception also between you-mercury and mars.

Still i 'd like to conclude who is that venus besides your l2/pocket and radix L9 or l7's turned L3(communication...etc) or company's l11..who sits in the cusp of L7 about to change sign and enter her detriment.For this if its possible please upload full data of your question such as date and place just to check some more things

Last edited:

PurpleReign

1 option)since you are not self-employed you can't use the same sig for your current job/position...so the next sign in order...as you may see that is cancer/moon in via combusta in the domicile of mars...so mars is the position we are talking about.Your co-worker/L7 is a retrograde jupiter and due to circumstances that makes sense...Anyway..mercury in aries domicile is in a better position related to its former place in Pisces .What is sun though that mercury exalts?leo intercepted in L11 (wages) while sun now in his exaltation in aries is about to enter taurous peregrine.However it is good that both mars and mercury are in mutual reception.So as you may see you now mercury exalts this sun(the promotion...an increase of salary ..etc).Indicative of that is also the moon as your co-ruler.though in her fall she thinks about mars/the current position and since in via combusta is worried about a difficult stressful period ...with heavy duties perhaps......So as i said the position is mars(l11 cancer's dispositor) in mercury's domicile and the profit is its turned l2 ...so radix 12th.its good i think that this sun in taurus will exalt moon...that means that if you work hard (mercury next to chiron) you'll have a positive outcome....and mercury also sextiles mars

2 option) since you do there your training i could regard your current position as venus (l9)...like an informal exam...while the job then is the profit from that so L10...still mercury...but here we have mars again as the position you want, while L11 cancer is the salary from that position moon in via combusta, besides your co-significator.So again we have the same result ...meaning the mutual reception between you both...besides the fact that mercury sextiles mars

So let's summarise ...the company you work now for practice is cancer..while the position we are talking about is mars. There's mutual reception between mars/mercury...though you would like to be hired from this company when the practice is over in that position.The sun could also be your boss in that place since you exalt him as mercury, besides turned l2 company's (sallary, wages, promotion...etc)...and its about to become peregrine in taurous...in venus domicile and moon's exaltation (company).Also following moon's cource as she gets in sag/jupiter's domicile she will oppose to mars and after that will eventually find Jupiter still retrograde.Keep in mind however that L8 /MARS...IS also the company's CO -BOSS...JOB'S TURNED l10...and its good that we have mutual reception also between you-mercury and mars.

Still i 'd like to conclude who is that venus besides your l2/pocket and radix L9 or l7's turned L3(communication...etc) or company's l11..who sits in the cusp of L7 about to change sign and enter her detriment.For this if its possible please upload full data of your question such as date and place just to check some more things

Thanks so much! I can send you the location and date as PM, but I was wondering this...I thought I had the internship. The first interview went really well, and I just had my second interview today. I felt like this one did not go well and there are two more people who need to interview with the place next week. Now I'm not sure if I will even get it. I asked if I will get the internship, can you read this new chart please and just let me know what it might mean?

In the chart where I asked if I will get the internship or not, I'm not happy that Mercury negatively aspects the Moon. Mars is in the 10th and positively aspects Mercury (sign ruling me and the job). I'm thinking it isn't looking too good? What do you see? (if you want to see the location and date for this, I can send it to you via message, for privacy reasons)

Edit: I went on your profile to send you a message, but you profile isn't set up to receive messages. Maybe you can PM me?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 8.44.52 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 8.44.52 PM.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Aria Venue

Thanks so much! I can send you the location and date as PM, but I was wondering this...I thought I had the internship. The first interview went really well, and I just had my second interview today. I felt like this one did not go well and there are two more people who need to interview with the place next week. Now I'm not sure if I will even get it. I asked if I will get the internship, can you read this new chart please and just let me know what it might mean?

In the chart where I asked if I will get the internship or not, I'm not happy that Mercury negatively aspects the Moon. Mars is in the 10th and positively aspects Mercury (sign ruling me and the job). I'm thinking it isn't looking too good? What do you see? (if you want to see the location and date for this, I can send it to you via message, for privacy reasons)

Edit: I went on your profile to send you a message, but you profile isn't set up to receive messages. Maybe you can PM me?

hello again.I havent closed pm or anything,Anyway i already sent you a message...just in case.

However I thought you said you had already the internship there, and you were working already...this is what you wrote in the first place.So if you were asking if you will get this job then L10 again from the first chart it seems again that you'll get it.Let me see now the second.But please upload full data..I cant spend time guessing each time the data.This it time consuming as you may realize

PurpleReign

I do realize that, I'm sorry. I asked the first question ("will I get promoted?") because I thought for sure that I would get the internship and I wanted to know if I would be able to take over her position (even temporarily) while she goes on maternity leave. I based this thought off of how well the first interview went. However, I had a second interview today and it didn't go well, so I'm no longer confident that I will get the internship -- that is why I asked the second question ("will I get the internship?").

I sent you a PM with the link to the new chart where I ask about the internship and if I will get it. I also sent the date, time, and location of when and where I asked the question. I feel more comfortable revealing the location via PM. Thanks again.

Aria Venue

regarding your second chart...again is the same...the job is not mercury!!!!! is mars in mercury's domicile.I told you .you can't take the same sig for the job and you unless you are self-employed.So mars this position/internship whatever... is in mutual reception with mercury/L1 and there's an applying aspect as I already told you in 6 .So it seems that you'll get this job.However the money wont be great...L11(moon ) in her detriment.Apparently moon as your co-ruler as you may also see is in her detriment in saturn and mars exaltation! Your rivals are Jupiter.Jupiter in the detriment of mars!!!Is that job related to electronics...high-tech ...mechanical...technology? mars in mercury and also this saturn is indicative of that and mars conjuncts rigel.More likely this company is Saturnian and in 5 days will turn retrograde...so will turn weaker..and exalts mars...this position.So they will need you for that.
Also see the separating difficult aspect with moon-mercury..The interviewer is L7 a retrograde Jupiter also in mars detriment and saturn's fall....and moon is located in job's turned L8-saturn( Others' resources;).Moon will find this saturn also in about 9.Anyway here we have the same question asked twice...and we have again the same sigs.I think that you'll get it

Last edited:

PurpleReign

regarding your second chart...again is the same...the job is not mercury!!!!! is mars in mercury's domicile.I told you .you can't take the same sig for the job and you unless you are self-employed.So mars this position/internship whatever... is in mutual reception with mercury/L1 and there's an applying aspect as I already told you in 6 .So it seems that you'll get this job.However the money wont be great...L11(moon ) in her detriment.Apparently moon as your co-ruler as you may also see is in her detriment in saturn and mars exaltation! Your rivals are Jupiter.Jupiter in the detriment of mars!!!Is that job related to electronics...high-tech ...mechanical...technology? mars in mercury and also this saturn is indicative of that and mars conjuncts rigel.More likely this company is Saturnian and in 5 days will turn retrograde...so will turn weaker..and exalts mars...this position.So they will need you for that.
Also see the separating difficult aspect with moon-mercury..The interviewer is L7 a retrograde Jupiter also in mars detriment and saturn's fall....and moon is located in job's turned L8-saturn( Others' resources;).Moon will find this saturn also in about 9.Anyway here we have the same question asked twice...and we have again the same sigs.I think that you'll get it

Thanks so much for your help, and I will remember not to use the same sign for me and career. I really appreciate your response and I will keep you updated!

Aria Venue

Thanks so much for your help, and I will remember not to use the same sign for me and career. I really appreciate your response and I will keep you updated!

I didnt say that "not to use the same sign for me and career".I said that since in that question you asked if you take that job...and we have the same sig for querent and job...either you have to keep only the moon as your ruler...if its not taken already by another party in the chart...or check what other planets are inside the 10th...speaking for this chart as an example.Your career is always your 10th generally speaking.The same counts also when you have a third party question...and you ask for someone else..if he will get the job.The job is not his job yet...so its always radix 10th.His career is his turned l10 though.I hope you understand this.But if he was already working at that job...then we have to look his turned L10.:smile:

PurpleReign

Well, thank you again for your response, but update: I didn't get it after all.

Aria Venue

Well, thank you again for your response, but update: I didn't get it after all.

thanks for the update!!!i am so sorry you didn't get that internship.I just saw the update.It looked promising...and i thought that mercury-square saturn could not prohibit, since mercury sextiles mars first and then finds saturn...but apparently in the second chart also moon finds this saturn, while saturn has moon in her detriment and exalts mars.Here saturn ruls your radix 5th and 6th and job's turned 8th(Others' resources...etc) and 9th (Long-distance travel and communications; teaching and instructing; advertising and promotional activities....etc).Did they say the reason for not accepting you?

PurpleReign

thanks for the update!!!i am so sorry you didn't get that internship.I just saw the update.It looked promising...and i thought that mercury-square saturn could not prohibit, since mercury sextiles mars first and then finds saturn...but apparently in the second chart also moon finds this saturn, while saturn has moon in her detriment and exalts mars.Here saturn ruls your radix 5th and 6th and job's turned 8th(Others' resources...etc) and 9th (Long-distance travel and communications; teaching and instructing; advertising and promotional activities....etc).Did they say the reason for not accepting you?

It's alright, I appreciate it. No they didn't say why, but everything was going very well until the second interview. I didn't do too well, I could tell my nerves got the best of me. I was sure I'd get it until then, so I assume it was that. Hopefully something else comes up.