The positives and negatives for myself

Arty

Hello all, since many years I have been trying to fulfil all my duties towards my job. Parents. Husband n life overall

I want to knw what does my chart say abt myself as a whole?

Bcoz smetimes I feel not competent enough in my job and not good enough in my married life šŸ˜ž

My DOB 08.12.1990 at 20.40 pm at pamplemousses

creativei

Not everyone chart is 100% good even your desired god krishna too suffered lot in life despite of having good placements life is mixed of good and bad thats how nature balances law of karma is equal to all whether its beggar or billionaire he has to pay price for his deeds only by charity one can cleanse from bad karma . i even dont believe in worshiping so called deities even they too has horoscopes family children good and bad things in their life . only difference they has power to change but as we are born with limited powers we can eradicate our karma fully . he who created this whole universe doesn't need anything . there is nothing he gona get if u lit a deepa or offer spiritual things . he only sees how dedicated u are and how much you help other people . first and foremost is doing good to others if you doesnt harm anyone then your life gonna be smooth problems comes only when you spoil others those persons who killed a pregnant snake who destroyed another women pregnancy will suffer childless in this birth ,amount of deeds matters . if you did minor sins you get child but it gives trouble for some years later it will be fine if you sins are high then sufferings to high no matter how many mantras or how many temples you visit until that karma dissolves it wont change practically speaking for women max possibility of pregancy age is 20 to 45 after its futile to think about childrens . adoption is best way .

1 5 9 houses are very important it should not get afflicted esp jupiter venus should be placed well . wherever lagna lord sits it determines course of life eg 1st lord in 7th means person very much gives imp to other people view always indulge in public life outgoing person very much into partnership must be in relationship they see their self through partners also thisposition makes natives spiritual person after second part of life both 7th and 8th for sadhaka spiritual progress . likewise asc lord in 6th life long battle ilness debts conflicts with all punishments etc on positive note it indicates service person sacrifice their life for service .

7th lord shouldnt have connection with 6 8 12th lord anyway it spoils marital harmony . those persons who have this is better to live spiritual life more they get into it much they suffer .

coming to your issue u have malefics in 7th 2nd 8th 12th is not good for happy marriage life . sat alone in 7th is bad fro female to have it gives ascetic mind due to bitter exp in relationship . mars indicates husband its retro indicates problems with husband nature . he is not upto you . you have different mind of wat married life should be he is totally different from that this is exp from day one of marriage even in first night you had bitter experiences . but for society and family u live . sat mer in 7th indicates putra dosh . since its 9th lord its ok . asc in fiery sign u have warrior spirit never give up spiritual adventurous devotional . philosophical huge dreamer wish to to service to others . influential romantic but serious responsible lover . career wise it fine though 10th lord exalted he is retro and afflicted so even though u work hard it never get desired result of that . because ketu denotes cuts and disgrace 10th lord with ketu gives bitterness in world affairs but its very good for spiritual ngo work one of my relative has jupiter ketu in 10 he worked in many companies but he quited all now he is priests in sai baba temple that wat ketu jupiter denotes selfless service . it also gives interest in science and space .

a person controlled by his janma nakshatra moons constellation tells entie things about persons dark side . u r purva phalguni nak very much to material and senses want to enjoy this world and things since sat influencing 7th it kept you under control else you will be an actress and enjoyed the life to its full extent gives importance to relationship and sex . if you didnt get that then you go any means to get it . very much indulgent you have super ego and pride . only come down only to those who respect u adore u praise u worship u in family u must be treated like king else you broke out . most imp husband should be submissive should praise u and should treat u like a queen in relationship . om the whole u wishes to be centre of attraction but sadly have accept this pity life .

next rahu dasa will be over all good for career and spiritual progress . reg child birth i say chances are less but u can try . also u also have chances to adopt ur bro childrens . he may hv more so that you can demand at that time circumstances will also be like that . u get all around comfort in rahu dasa except few undesirable things happens due to your mismatched desires rest of life is nice dont worry . rahu gets matures at the age of 42 so in that age onwards u get rahu related things in full things .. it will take u to sky high . ...