Are dragons the most powerful, lovely, Incredible animal sign to have?

theV

Where i can get a correct chinese astrology chart? I'm a pig I think.

Blaze

Account Closed
I met one online. This Dragon is very fiery, to the point where the Dragon was worried about being banned for fear it's heat was too strong for the boards. But after this Dragon made online friends with a metal horse, whom has a poor reputation, and a Pig who is pretty new, she cooled her postings down a bit. And even joined this chat group they have.

I'm a metal horse and only know of one Dragon, so far. But the year of the Dragon is considered the most prosperous and lucky, example in point: Bruce Lee who was born in both the Dragon year and on the Dragon hour.

rayla2055

Banned
I met one online. This Dragon is very fiery, to the point where the Dragon was worried about being banned for fear it's heat was too strong for the boards. But after this Dragon made online friends with a metal horse, whom has a poor reputation, and a Pig who is pretty new, she cooled her postings down a bit. And even joined this chat group they have.

I'm a metal horse and only know of one Dragon, so far. But the year of the Dragon is considered the most prosperous and lucky, example in point: Bruce Lee who was born in both the Dragon year and on the Dragon hour.
Lol, I wonder who that dragon is?

Blaze

Account Closed
Lol, I wonder who that dragon is?

*cough cough*

I'm guessing it is this member with Mars on ascendant. Oh, Mars is also in Gemini with dispositor in dignity, angular. She's a very awesome person though.

Which hour were you born, Rayla?

Though it's known to have cheated the other animals in the race to it's first place though. :p

The rat did so cheat, it's in it's nature. While the dragon is the most powerful, Rat is the most clever, which, imo, beats out any kind of power. Though, this is coming from a Metal horse born during the hour of the Oxen.

katydid

You only know of one Dragon? :pouty: That hurts my feelings...:wink:

Fire rabbit born during the hour of the rooster...the opposite of rooster, which I found quite interesting as I'm an Aries and my ascendant is libra, also opposites.

Depending on whether glass is half full, it could be a nice blend of opposites, or the more likely result of producing a complicated person.

rayla2055

Banned
*cough cough*

I'm guessing it is this member with Mars on ascendant. Oh, Mars is also in Gemini with dispositor in dignity, angular. She's a very awesome person though.

Which hour were you born, Rayla?

The rat did so cheat, it's in it's nature. While the dragon is the most powerful, Rat is the most clever, which, imo, beats out any kind of power. Though, this is coming from a Metal horse born during the hour of the Oxen.
I was born on the hour of the rabbit.

Abby83

So happy to see another chinese astrology thread :).

I think Dragons are absolutely awesome. I love them and am grateful whenever I can have them in my life. It is true they are lucky like the chinese believe.

My son is born in the yr of the dragon and I have to admit, there is just something super special about him. Im a water pig and I once read in a report that the fire dragon is the luckiest for me. So when these dragons are around me, I naturally feel their strength, luck, vitality and power. Boy is my son intelligent, rebellious, with unbelievable physical stamina and luck. He is blessed.

Last edited:

Abby83

The snake would dominate a dragon surely..?

Ha ha my twins are snake and my son is dragon. Um, dragon dominates. Even with others I know. It's like Taurus and aries. They butt heads but aries is ready for war and Taurus doesn't care as much and prefers harmony so caves in and disappears.