Flower of life

BbI

Last night before I was going to sleep when I closed my eyes I have seen it for the first time. It wasn't colorful, it was just contrast between light and dark, and it felt like I was staring into universe, it was kind of dense and without sound. Usually I would get scared of anything supernatural even hearing about it gets me nervous, but I wasn't affraid, it was just beautifly transforming and perfectly blending into each other. It's a bit hard to explain. I had a bit difficulty with keeping my eyes closed, they were trembling, so I opened them and it dissapeared.

At first I questioned myself have I dreamt it or have I really seen it, or imagined it so I tried to see it again, but it didn't happen. After trying and trying and not succiding I fell asleep, but then I got woke up at 3 o'clock in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep for a while. And then after turning and tossing arround for some time I have seen it again, it came into my vision like some weak barely distinctive light oval opening in front of my mind eye, it got bigger and I instinctivly immediately knew that it is the same thing and that I will see it again. So this time I quickly held my eyelids with my hand and focused on how I "see it".

When I moved my physical eyes in side of my head left or right I could still see whole thing, it didn't affect it, so I knew I "see it" in my mind. And I focused on it and inside of it everything was this wonderful flower dance, with here and there different shapes of kind of forms of lighter color which appeared in some of the central parts of flower, like creation of "situations" or "places". It is stupid but I felt like I see the universe and portals to those "sitations" or "people" or "places". I didn't see clearly any of that, but it felt like it, I don't know, I feel stupid talking about it, I sound even weird to myself.

I have never experienced anything similar, it was the first time, and it affected me a lot, but it was beautiful, and I felt immediate gratitude for the experience.

I didn't do anything differently last night than I usually do. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I am not meditating, I am not trying to open my third eye nothing in that line of thought. But I am spiritual and I believe in energy and doing good. The only thing is that 3 days ago I have recieved black tourmaline and tiger eye stones from friend who is into crystals. I have cleansed them and charged them, but still don't know how to use them or if they are working.

Have any of you had experience with seeing the flower of life without being on drugs? Any idea what could it mean? I would appreciate your honest experiences.

JUPITERASC

Last night before I was going to sleep when I closed my eyes I have seen it for the first time. It wasn't colorful, it was just contrast between light and dark, and it felt like I was staring into universe, it was kind of dense and without sound. Usually I would get scared of anything supernatural even hearing about it gets me nervous, but I wasn't affraid, it was just beautifly transforming and perfectly blending into each other. It's a bit hard to explain. I had a bit difficulty with keeping my eyes closed, they were trembling, so I opened them and it dissapeared.

At first I questioned myself have I dreamt it or have I really seen it, or imagined it so I tried to see it again, but it didn't happen. After trying and trying and not succiding I fell asleep, but then I got woke up at 3 o'clock in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep for a while. And then after turning and tossing arround for some time I have seen it again, it came into my vision like some weak barely distinctive light oval opening in front of my mind eye, it got bigger and I instinctivly immediately knew that it is the same thing and that I will see it again. So this time I quickly held my eyelids with my hand and focused on how I "see it".

When I moved my physical eyes in side of my head left or right I could still see whole thing, it didn't affect it, so I knew I "see it" in my mind. And I focused on it and inside of it everything was this wonderful flower dance, with here and there different shapes of kind of forms of lighter color which appeared in some of the central parts of flower, like creation of "situations" or "places". It is stupid but I felt like I see the universe and portals to those "sitations" or "people" or "places". I didn't see clearly any of that, but it felt like it, I don't know, I feel stupid talking about it, I sound even weird to myself.

I have never experienced anything similar, it was the first time, and it affected me a lot, but it was beautiful, and I felt immediate gratitude for the experience.

I didn't do anything differently last night than I usually do. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I am not meditating, I am not trying to open my third eye nothing in that line of thought. But I am spiritual and I believe in energy and doing good. The only thing is that 3 days ago I have recieved black tourmaline and tiger eye stones from friend who is into crystals. I have cleansed them and charged them, but still don't know how to use them or if they are working.

Have any of you had experience with seeing the flower of life without being on drugs?

Any idea what could it mean?

What+does+the+flower+of+life+symbol+mean+The+meaning+behind+the+Flower+of+Life+symbol+is+that+it+is+believed+to+represent+the+cycle+of+creation.+It+depicts+how+all+life+comes+from+one+singular+source+-+represen+%287%29.jpg

What_is_the_Flower_of_Life.png