Transit Uranus opposite natal Pluto

Fz hb

Hi everyone,
My natal pluto has been receiving significant transits lately and will continue for a few more years like this. One of those transits is transiting Uranus in 10th opposing natal pluto in 4th house. I know I can't and shouldn't isolate one transit but to understand the entirety of my situation I need to look into these heavy transits individually as well.

When I look this up online it gives me overly generalized interpretations about how it is going to turn me into someone very loud and eccentric, which I obviously don't want to be��

So I was hoping to get some knowledge from this community. Can you guys share your personal experiences.

[moved to Read My Chart Forum since focus now is not on collecting personal experiences of others but on getting a chart reading for themselves - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

JUPITERASC

Hi everyone,
My natal pluto has been receiving significant transits lately and will continue for a few more years like this. One of those transits is transiting Uranus in 10th opposing natal pluto in 4th house. I know I can't and shouldn't isolate one transit but to understand the entirety of my situation I need to look into these heavy transits individually as well.

When I look this up online it gives me overly generalized interpretations about how it is going to turn me into someone very loud and eccentric, which I obviously don't want to be😋

So I was hoping to get some knowledge from this community. Can you guys share your personal experiences.
dwarf planetoid pluto takes two hundred and forty eight years to orbit sun once
therefore
the transits you say you have been receiving lately
are common to hundreds of millions of people worldwide
and are not personal :smile:

Fz hb

I understand that slow moving bodies have subliminal impact and influence society as whole. However, we all have different natal charts and the differences in placement, aspect and rulership allow these slow moving bodies to influence each one of us individually as well.
So I am still looking for the members here to share their personal experiences during transit of Uranus opposite their respective natal pluto.

Lin

Please post your chart. The reason you get generalized interpretations is that no ONE planet has the entire "power" in your future.

And long lasting transits with retrogrades involved can be very tricky because so many other transits happen at the same time.

Post your chart with current transit,
LIN

Fz hb

Hi Lin
I wasn't sure about posting the chart because its not read my chart section. but you are right that studying aspects in isolation is bound to give me generalized interpretations. I have attached my charts now.
The reason I started looking at individual aspects initially was also to separate the effects of each of the transits as I have quiet a few significant transits happening simultaneously.

Attachments

• astrofz_hb.47797.9950.jpg
    astrofz_hb.47797.9950.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 25
  • fz hb transit now.jpg
    fz hb transit now.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 25

Lin

I did print out yor chart with transits. But first I have to tell you that MY experience with Uranus opp my Pluto was very different from the way yours will be.

My Pluto is, to begin with, in my 9th house. There were other oppositions from Uranus at the same time or later. But there were ALSO very powerful other aspects in other houses at the same time stemming from Uranus. Uranus made no conjunctions in this transit....only oppositions and trines.

Plus my Pluto is the ruler of my ASC! So the entire dynamic was different. Plus as Uranus moved on it eventually (within 2 years) crossed my IC and opposed my MC.

Your Uranus is in your 10th . It changed sign after it crossed your MC and opposed your IC. It was in an incendiary sign. Now it is in a traditional sign. The trines it will make while in Taurus will probably be supportive and not terribly troubling.

In short, I think if yu have great difficulties (not saying you will) in the future it will probably not come from the transit of Uranus.

But of course Uranus in the 10th can change the energy in that house....and the house Uranus rules, and in your case it's the 8th. You have no planets in Aquarius.

Study the other heavy planetary transits in your future.

LIN

Last edited:

Lin

Anyway, what are the specific times and transits you are worried about? I can address those.

I discussed my transit to show you that asking others what happened during any specific transit will not necessarily have anything to do with the events and dynamics which will be significant during YOUR particular transit.

Its' one of the biggest fallacies forum members make. You see a lot of quesitions of this type.....in other words, "let me know what to expect" - ESPecially with Uranus you never can be totally prepared for it. You don't know what to expect. In fact, you can be anxious about a transit that in the end may be the luckiest thing to happen in your life!
(BTW, the can give me your birth details in a personal message. I am completely discrete.)
LIN

Last edited: