How do you feel about your opposite? #Dominate sign edition

Whoam1

That all sounds very Saturn in Taurus 4th house to me. Taurus loves music. If you really are in the 4th house, then that wud be why you're emotional and so paternal.

My moon is in the eighth house, Sun in the first, Saturn the fourth. I have an angular planet in the 12th. Exalted Mars in the 2nd. Those would be me houses. Capricorn and Gemini rule music. Mercury is the God of speech, and Capricorn is ruled by Pan, God of music and wilderness.

Getting lost in at Sea is probably unaspected Neptune Conj. They oculus of Capricorn. Eye off the storm. People tell me I'm either the Sun, the Moon, Saturn, or Jupiter in my chart (mercury would be next). (All off those makes high Sag, Cap, Tarurs, Aries. Mid leo, Virgo, Scorpio. I relate to cap.) I could be Neptune though separating myself from the chart and the way I look at astrology is very Neptunial In nature if that is the case then cap/aqua.

I can tell you right now I'm not Jupiter the Moon or Saturn, I do not relate to these signs. Sun is unlikely too as I never clicked right with the ego planet.

If I am currently Neptune who has played the roles of those other planets then that makes complete sense. I always distance myself from them.

ConfusedCrab

That's just messed up. She won't get and keep a good man with that behaviour. If he ever does go for her remember there's better guys. Cos what your friend is doing is silly.

“If he ever does go for her remember there's better guys.”

Thank you so much for that! I think that’s exactly what I needed to hear.

This whole time I’m thinking he’s MY guy and one track mind like.
But you completely pulled my mind out of the gutter with that one.

I feel lighter now.

Abby83

“If he ever does go for her remember there's better guys.”

Thank you so much for that! I think that’s exactly what I needed to hear.

This whole time I’m thinking he’s MY guy and one track mind like.
But you completely pulled my mind out of the gutter with that one.

I feel lighter now.

That's awesome. I'm happy I could be of some help.

Abby83

I don't know what it is about this thread, but i guess its the energies of earth and water in the degrees that affect my mars Venus in Virgo that's getting me turned on. And I'm not saying that you guys specifically are turning me on, but the sign's energies are coming through. That Taurus energy really does it for me. Cancer brings in the emotions and sensitivity, and Capricorn brings on the domination and control. Ahhh.

ConfusedCrab

I don't know what it is about this thread, but i guess its the energies of earth and water in the degrees that affect my mars Venus in Virgo that's getting me turned on. And I'm not saying that you guys specifically are turning me on, but the sign's energies are coming through. That Taurus energy really does it for me. Cancer brings in the emotions and sensitivity, and Capricorn brings on the domination and control. Ahhh.

Pppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 😺

We are a sexy aren’t we? My Leo Venus talking.

I think it’s all the fighting and emotional whirl winds and the making up that’s giving off that seduction energy in this thread.

High emotions = high passion

Abby83

Pppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 😺

We are a sexy aren’t we? My Leo Venus talking.

I think it’s all the fighting and emotional whirl winds and the making up that’s giving off that seduction energy in this thread.

High emotions = high passion

True.

And sorry woam1 if I disturb you. I'm happy to express myself.

Whoam1

My mind is already disturbed. I'm an empath who had reccouring nightmares that were actually upon analysis almost prophetic in nature. I can feel other people's feelings and my mood constantly shifts plus I phase in and out of reality on the daily. I also get sidetracked and derailed easily and can go from bubbly to down to earth in seconds. Yet my Neptune has no minor/major/or declination aspects...

Abby83

Another thing I just remember (and this isn't directed at you woam) - I remember I did a tarot asking what would be the best sex for me. The card I got had the astrological association of Saturn in Taurus. Lol. I lost my virginity when Saturn was in Taurus.

Abby83

My mind is already disturbed. I'm an empath who had reccouring nightmares that were actually upon analysis almost prophetic in nature. I can feel other people's feelings and my mood constantly shifts plus I phase in and out of reality on the daily. I also get sidetracked and derailed easily and can go from bubbly to down to earth in seconds. Yet my Neptune has no minor/major/or declination aspects...

Sorry to hear.

Abby83

Still what planet do you think I am in my chart?

I still think you are like a Saturn in Taurus. You are sociable and paternal at the same time. Mars in Capricorn is similar but more aggressive. Like getting really frustrated easily.

Whoam1

I still think you are like a Saturn in Taurus. You are sociable and paternal at the same time. Mars in Capricorn is similar but more aggressive. Like getting really frustrated easily.

Which I do. I can also be quick like my angular Mercury and a smart *** like my Jupiter. I can be dramatic like my moon and in some ways like my Sun in bith tropical and sidereal astrology. Its time to look at Neptune. Neptune in Capricorn (my watery description of it) think that one over...

Abby83

Which I do. I can also be quick like my angular Mercury and a smart *** like my Jupiter. I can be dramatic like my moon and in some ways like my Sun in bith tropical and sidereal astrology. Its time to look at Neptune. Neptune in Capricorn (my watery description of it) think that one over...

Oh I have no idea what to say about Neptune in Capricorn. That planet in that sign always baffled me.

Whoam1

Oh I have no idea what to say about Neptune in Capricorn. That planet in that sign always baffled me.

I think I could look at Neptune as the higher octave of Jupiter, therefore ruler of Sagittarius Sun. Isn't that weird, but we can't disprove it.