How do you feel about your opposite? #Dominate sign edition

Abby83

On a side note, despite the fact I don't like how controlling and conservative Capricorn is, I must say that the one thing I like is the sex. That's cos cap is sensual, physical endurance is great, and... Well... The third one is probably inappropriate to mention.

Whoam1

On a side note, despite the fact I don't like how controlling and conservative Capricorn is, I must say that the one thing I like is the sex. That's cos cap is sensual, physical endurance is great, and... Well... The third one is probably inappropriate to mention.

Lol not at all. They are also ruled by the god Pan and Mars in addiction to Saturn. And tradionaly they were ruled by the Sun. However I relate to Mars in Capy mire than the Sun i believe.

ConfusedCrab

Nothing wrong with that. Taurus has so many good qualities I love. But on the negative, when you meet someone with a strong second house, they can think they're too good for other ppl like as in status. My sister in law is like that. She won't speak or look at someone who doesn't have a degree unless they make lots more money than her.

Ewwww that’s no good.

I prefer the more down to earth Taurus vibe~

Whoam1

Omg is your Saturn in the 5th? Holy **** that's lucky. Anyone with planets in 5th is lucky.

In the fourth with the system I use. I don't have good luck. My Saturn cosmic trine in tandem with either exakted Mars or Capricorn Sun/A.C. makes me Capy strong . However I feel the sea goat not the regular boring goat.

Whoam1

I don't relate well to any of the earth signs, even Capricorn I relate to it as a water sign. Swim misses sea-goat

Abby83

Its so funny though, how Scorpio will become a stripper for the emotional fulfillment of doing a job they love. And Taurus will do it for the money. Both actually need each other. Taurus is a pretty sexy sign... Considering its on my descendant :).

Whoam1

Its so funny though, how Scorpio will become a stripper for the emotional fulfillment of doing a job they love. And Taurus will do it for the money. Both actually need each other. Taurus is a pretty sexy sign... Considering its on my descendant :).

Does that mean caps do it for emotional reasons too? Cause I would strip because I get lost in the music. Much like I get "lost at Sea" when I swim or canoe or even take a bath I can loose track of time and reality. Water used to terrify me as a small child but now I'll go out in the ocean alone at dusk because it's so calming.

Abby83

Does that mean caps do it for emotional reasons too? Cause I would strip because I get lost in the music. Much like I get "lost at Sea" when I swim or canoe or even take a bath I can loose track of time and reality. Water used to terrify me as a small child but now I'll go out in the ocean alone at dusk because it's so calming.

That all sounds very Saturn in Taurus 4th house to me. Taurus loves music. If you really are in the 4th house, then that wud be why you're emotional and so paternal.

ConfusedCrab

Yeah they do need each other 😭😭😭

Gad **** Gemini bishhh

ConfusedCrab

How would a Scorpio guy feel about a girl who is a Gemini trying to ruin his relationship with a Cancer.

I mean do you think he’d see that as flattering??

When I asked him about the things she told me he said
“She takes pride in getting my attention, so she lied.”

I belive him over her but it still makes me super insecure.

ConfusedCrab

What's that about Gemini?

She was my friend.

I told her everything he liked about me & now she’s chasing after him and trying to ruin my feelings for him.

All the things I told her he liked about me she is trying to become and she even cut and dyed her hair exactly like mine.

Saying things like “you can’t help who you all in love with.”

SERIOUSLY!!??? 😡😡😡

Also more to the story in my post above.

Abby83

How would a Scorpio guy feel about a girl who is a Gemini trying to ruin his relationship with a Cancer.

I mean do you think he’d see that as flattering??

When I asked him about the things she told me he said
“She takes pride in getting my attention, so she lied.”

I belive him over her but it still makes me super insecure.

Well I don't know their charts. But usually Scorpio and Gemini not good mix.

Abby83

She was my friend.

I told her everything he liked about me & now she’s chasing after him and trying to ruin my feelings for him.

All the things I told her he liked about me she is trying to become and she even cut and dyed her hair exactly like mine.

Saying things like “you can’t help who you all in love with.”

SERIOUSLY!!??? 😡😡😡

Also more to the story in my post above.
That's just messed up. She won't get and keep a good man with that behaviour. If he ever does go for her remember there's better guys. Cos what your friend is doing is silly.