Does Mars/Venus midpoint opposed to Neptune have to mean infidelity in a composite?

anjelik

I've had a very intense and complicated relationship with someone for almost a year and we finally got over all of the obstacles that were keeping us from functioning as a normal couple and are officially dating. Someone pointed out in our composite several times that we have mars/venus midpoint opposing neptune. I don't want to think that he is unfaithful (but perhaps that is Neptune?!), because I don't see it and also because we were friends beforehand and have talked about ourselves in relationships and he never really gave me any indication of such. I've tried to google information on this and I can't really find much. Could there be alternative meanings to this or does it have to be negative? I'm attaching the composite in case you need to see it in order to give me a better opinion.

The only Neptune aspects I see aren't that bad, so I'm confused when he references infidelity. I do see how Jupiter conjunct Neptune may be a factor with us, but I feel like it's under control.

Attachments

• astro_621gw_04_08_anonymous_anonymous.52909.32358.jpg
    astro_621gw_04_08_anonymous_anonymous.52909.32358.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 25
  • astro_671gw_04_08_anonymous_anonymous.54085.22298.jpg
    astro_671gw_04_08_anonymous_anonymous.54085.22298.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Inconjunct

Astrology doesn't dictate, it suggests. Just because Neptune is in this position doesn't mean he HAS to be unfaithful. I really wouldn't worry about it, because you seem to have worked on your relationship yourselves. Astrology doesn't remove your free will.

Lion o ness

anjelik girl you know I love you to death, but I think your torturing your self here...

Im going by memory here so forgive me if Im incorrect... Wasnt there already some infidelity maybe on both your parts. Now the two of you have worked these things out, and have decided to give it a go.. Maybe just MAYBE this aspect has already played out...

If you sit around and fear it, your whole relationship will be based around this fear... You will start to worry every time he walks out of the house, he's cheating.. You nor him cant live like that, it true torture and I feel it "makes" it happen...

I have an ex I use to live with, he was sooo parnoid about me cheating, I couldnt walk out the door w/o having all these crazy accusations come at me... I hated it... I was being 100% faithful.. but it eventually drove me so mad, that it lead me to cheat.. I said well if Im constantly being accused of it, then I might as well..

Dont make this mistake... Take one day at a time, and dont live in fear because of an aspect..

You may spend 10 years together and then one day you meet someone else, and start something with some one else... Shrug.. You never know how things will go..

I say enjoy what you have, dont worry so much about what could be... Just Live Love!! Be happy... Dont torture your self with fear... It only hurts the relationship in the long run....

A relationship needs trust,and honesty.. Among other things, but w/o these two.. The relationship is doomed.. Learn to trust... As he should too.. Start fresh and dont worry so much..

Sending you good jojo vibes!!

Last edited:
I'm looking at both natal here and am assuming your are the pisces lady and him Leo. .Now these two signs are quincunxed, 150' away by sign, there will always be 'something that doesn't quite gel' bit like chalk and cheese, oil and water. He is strongly Leo, bossy controlling, drama queen, wants to be centre of attention. He has massive Grand square involving lots of personal planets including Pluto. Venus is opp neptune =romantic & financial disillusionment. neptune in 7th suggests sacrifices and 'rose tinted glasses'

neptune 7th House – angular house
Often a strong psychic link with marriage partner. You will be easily affected by the moods and feelings of other people. You may be called upon to make sacrifices for business or marital partner. Relationships drawn to. Always looking for the IDEAL partner/mate, could well get what they wish for! Might get a clinging vine, or the opposite a very independent type spouse. Beware of self‑deception; ie wearing rose‑tinted glasses.
His mars squares pluto can attract/give out physical violence. sun square moon =divorced parents, moon square mars=bossy mother. sun square saturn =lack of rapport with father, mercury square saturn= wasn't able to communicate with father/auth figure in childhood and kept his own counsel.

Next year T Neptune will go back into pisces and conj his MC. Neptune dissolves things and could herald a disappearing work/career/relationship

could you post the synastry bi wheel please?

pisces sun sign has square to moon, sun squ uranus adds impatience

Want freedom to do unusual and creative things. Moon is also opp uranus which is on my list of divorce aspects

I checked the midpoint for venus/mars in the 'composite' and it came out 1' 40" Cappi with Neptune exactly 29' now the orb has to be very tight, I personally would use 1'30" as max so this assessment is *questionable*.
the composite looks ok to me with sun/moon conj in the house of values and beliefs it seems you are 'singing off the same hymnsheet'

Have you tried a free composite chart with explanations being 'interactive'
Composite charts
If you go to www.astro.com click on free horoscopes, go to Interactive horoscopes, go down to Astroclick partner, that will bring up a composite chart and when you put the mouse over a planet will bring up a pop up box with the interpretation......

Composites describe the relationship, not either one of you, but what you came together to learn or to do and how the 'pair of you' function when together....

http://books.google.com/books?id=dUulSwQoEC4C&pg=PR16&dq=robert+hand+composites&ei=r8HRSsXNEJvmygSIsP3eCQ#v=onepage&q=&f=false

The Book ---Planets in Composite: Analyzing Human Relationships By Robert Hand-- is greatly recommended

“The composite doesn't seem to describe what either person feels about the other. In this way it is very different from synastry, which describes the chemistry between two people in terms of how they affect each other. The composite chart is like a child, a third entity which carries the genetic imprints of both parents but combines these imprints in an entirely new way and exists independently of either of them”
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_composit_e.htm

“Composites have their own laws and energies, and these have nothing to do with whether we are "well matched" with someone. A composite in itself will not tell us about compatibility. That is what synastry is for. The composite won't reveal whether the relationship is "good" or "bad" in terms of the chemistry between two people. The composite says to us, "If you choose to enter this relationship, here is its meaning and pattern of destiny”
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_composit_e.htm

http://www.astrology-numerology.com/composite.html
http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/composite.html

“For example, the composite Ascendant can indicate the circumstances surrounding the first meeting or the beginning of the relationship. It can also point to how a couple initiates things together (such as projects). Similarly, the end of a relationship can be depicted by the composite twelfth house. Once a relationship kicks in (moves beyond the initial stages), the composite Sun becomes more apparent. If a commitment to each other happens, the seventh and eighth houses come more clearly into focus. As such, the conditions surrounding the planets and houses in the composite chart can show us different stages of development of the relationship over time.”
http://www.cafeastrology.com/compositechart.html
click on link to read full article

http://www.astrology-numerology.com/composite.html
http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/composite.html

Munch

Move beyond the chart into life. You are in the relationship, so be in it. Deal with the issue when and if it arises. Worrying about it will only make you crazy at best and manifest the infidelity at worst. Just be. Have fun. You guys love each other so just go with it. :biggrin:

Maybe the Neptune opposite the midpoint is saying that you will just have to be aware of what's real between you two. There may be a desire to try to move your sexual relationship to the next level and then again and again. It could also mean that you prefer a spiritual relationship as opposed to a physical OR that spirituality is a huge part of your physical relationship. Or maybe finding the middle ground between ideal and real is the issue.

What I am saying, is that this could manifest a myriad of ways, if you are going to pick one to meditate on, at least let it be positive. For your own sake.

anjelik

@astrologer50: sorry I just started a new job so my gmail is blocked so I didn't know I received any responses and also I've been so tired to check! Here is our synastry and I'll come back later tonight to check. Thanks! :)

Attachments

• astro_61gw_04_08_anonymous_anonymous.42210.24486.jpg
    astro_61gw_04_08_anonymous_anonymous.42210.24486.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 15