How to calculate Moon aspects to Planet Antiscion

Jibreil

Banned
This question goes out for all those practising Frawleys and other similar methods of Sports prediction:
  • I'm struggling to find the right answer whether to calculate Moon aspect to Antiscion of a Planet clockwise or anti-clockwise or both?

2nd sign - no aspect
    3rd sign - sextile
    4th sign - square
    5th sign - trine
    6th sign - no aspect
    7th sign - opposition
  • Modern Astrology softwares do show Moon aspects to Planets whether they are Separating or Applying, but how do we know the same for Moon aspects to Antiscia of a Planet?

AquarianEssence

By understanding the antiscion for each degree, you can know if it is applying or separating. For example, 9 Leo sees it's antiscion at 21 Taurus. If one is at 9Leo30, the solstice point is 20Taurus30. I can know this quickly without manual calculation because I know that 9Leo finds its solstice point at 21Taurus, 10L matches 20T, 11 with 19 and so on. Notice that as one number increases, the next is decreasing. Visualize how each, when starting at either 0Cancer or 0Capricorn, is moving away at the same pace, but in opposite directions. If the slower body is 9-10 Leo and the faster body is 22 Virgo or Capricorn, then it is already separating because it would have to be at the right spot in the 20-21 range to be applying.

To find out the exact solstice point of a planet you calculate how far from the solstice degree, determine if you added or subtracted, ie before or after the solstice degree, 0Cancer or 0Cap, then do the opposite mathematical operation to the solstice degree to find it's solstice point, then determine if the faster body is applying or separating to that point. The most difficult ones to do in your head are those that are very close to exact. But again, as one planet's minute is increasing, the solstice point minute is decreasing in number, 31 matches 29, 32 matches 28 and so on. You can either do the math or use software that can transform it into an antiscion chart and compare the two. Don't forget to notice if one is Rx.