Move to half a year Spain, portugal , Cyprus

gizela

Hi

I think about going to half a year to another country i think from November to the end of May maybe(may next year)...

i spent 2 great months last year in Cyprus..
i think about spain, portugal, cyprus, gibraltar..but i am afraid it is not easy to find something for me (proper)

the best would be cyprus.. because i have here friends people speak here english i am afraid abput spain , portugal

if cyprus i think limassol or paphos or larnaca maybe(i found only offert from limassol)

or maybe it is better to look for longer move maybe for years or to the end of life...another country( but i want in Europe)

i am single, i cannot find a partner etc.(maybe in another country i can find) i practise sport that is why idea to go in the winter to another country if i will find a job...(or maybe would find remotely good paid but i do not think so;))

which country would be the best for me?

I do not want Ireland, UK,

for longer i thought about swiss

or maybe change city in Poland??? (Wroclove, gdansk)?

i was borned 18th of March 1984 , 8:45 Gniezno

cheers

Attachments

• dataur.gif
    dataur.gif
    50.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Arolledpineappol

Well Pluto is on the Dsc. in your birth country of Poland, so it explains the tough times, you seem to be having.

But honestly if you want to be in a relationship, Germany, North west Austria, and North Eastern Holland, all seem to be better bets for you ...
Uranus is on the DSC in Cyprus, so that is why you felt renewed and happy when there, but if you live there for longer you may have ended up with an unstable job/family life, but still had good friends.

You say you work in something winter sports related, so try the resorts in Austria or Germany, as it is closest to home, and where you will start attracting more male companions.

Sorry for the late reply, but I only recently joined, and probably won't post for long....good luck

gizela

thanks for reply

now i want to stay with my actual job...and i asked today abotu remote for few months..
but boss said i need to ask manager from norway

no my job is not connected with sport
this is my love,lmy passion!

so ..in poland there is no chance to meet...?i thoguht about moving to wroclaw in pl maybe one day...

i saw good looking man from Austria last time during triahtlon in Cracow ;-)

Now i want to go to cyprus january-may 2018...

regards

Arolledpineappol

thanks for reply

now i want to stay with my actual job...and i asked today abotu remote for few months..
but boss said i need to ask manager from norway

no my job is not connected with sport
this is my love,lmy passion!

so ..in poland there is no chance to meet...?i thoguht about moving to wroclaw in pl maybe one day...

i saw good looking man from Austria last time during triahtlon in Cracow ;-)

Now i want to go to cyprus january-may 2018...

regards

Hi Gizela, well Cracow has the same energy as Cyprus for you, so you probably had a good time, and with the Austrian guy, remote relocation astrology does seem to work when you cannot physically relocate.

Btw St.Petersburg in Russia, is also very good for you if looking for partnerships, but i am not sure if that is feasible for you atm.

Norway is good for you in the North west, but it is more of the same in the usual areas, of Oslo, Bergen etc...

Swaying away from that, i checked your normal chart, and if you can go to Switzerland, there is a potential, you may stop being single....but I am not using relocation astrology when I say this. Anyway best of luck whatever you decide :)

gizela

Hi Gizela, well Cracow has the same energy as Cyprus for you, so you probably had a good time, and with the Austrian guy, remote relocation astrology does seem to work when you cannot physically relocate.

Btw St.Petersburg in Russia, is also very good for you if looking for partnerships, but i am not sure if that is feasible for you atm.

Norway is good for you in the North west, but it is more of the same in the usual areas, of Oslo, Bergen etc...

Swaying away from that, i checked your normal chart, and if you can go to Switzerland, there is a potential, you may stop being single....but I am not using relocation astrology when I say this. Anyway best of luck whatever you decide :)

hi
so should I go and live for at least one year or is it enough to visit ?:))

my sister lives in Switzerland, her husband is from Switzerland ;-)))
now I stay in Pl with broken yesterday...bone..;/

gizela

what about Gibraltar/Spain next to GIbraltar(la linea) I got offer(job) i see different aspects
pluto on DESC is not good.. https://imgur.com/a/xyqjX