hi from Scorpio!

LucidDreamer

Hi, I’m what I figure a true Scorpio, I think. But perhaps you all can enlighten me. My ‘vitals’ born in Plymouth mass, October 30th, 1969 at 9:35 pm. I do love me!
Regards, LD
:twisted:

Arian Maverick

First of all, welcome to the forums! :mrgreen:

I am not exactly what characteristics you consider a "true" Scorpio to possess, but from an astrological standpoint, I tend to think that this title is more suitable for an individual who has several other key planetary placements besdies than their natal Sun and the outer planet Neptune in any particular sign. However, as a quintuple Aries with my Ascendant, Sun, Moon, Mercury, and Venus all in the same sign, I admit that I may be a bit biased in this regard...

If anything, I believe that your 3rd/4th house Libra stellium--which consists of Uranus, Venus, Jupiter, and Mercury--may have instilled you with some pronounced Libran characteristics :wink:

I have posted your natal chart here for easier reference:

Arian Maverick

Arian Maverick

No problem...you can learn to do this yourself by reading Step by Step guide on -- How to insert an image here?.

I am not so talented at interpretation, but having a doubly emphasized Virgo South Node in the sixth house--the traditional house of Virgo--I have a knack for gathering and analyzing details. You may have this talent as well, as we share the Pisces/Virgo nodal axis :wink:

One of the first things I noticed about your natal chart is that your chart ruler--the Moon--is located in in the sign of its rulership and your natal Mars is located in the sign of its exaltion, tightly conjunct your Descendant. Venus is also located in the sign of its rulership

You also have a Kite configuration consisting of a Grand Trine between your Cancer Ascendant, your fifth house Neptune in Scorpio, and your ninth house retrograde Chiron in Aries; an opposition between Chiron and your third house Pluto in Virgo completes the Kite. Another prominant configuration is a Grand Cross configuration consisting of an opposition between your Cancer Ascendant and your seventh house Mars in Capricorn conjunct your Descendant and an opposition between your fourth house Mercury in Libra and your tenth house retrograde Saturn in Taurus, connect to the other points through square aspects.

Using only the traditional planets and excluding the major angles, the nodal axis, and the planetoid Chiron, you have a heavy cardinal modality emphasis and no fire element in your natal chart. Also, Pluto is a singleton by modality--it is the only planet located in a mutable sign--and Mars is a singleton by sign orientation.

I hope this is helpful! :D

Arian Maverick