Will he (friend) leave me alone?

Moradiva

My coworker/friend has been touchy feely lately & too chummy that I recently told him we can no longer be friends outside of work. I'll say hi/bye but that's it. He was not happy with that. He is uncomfortable, I can tell. His speech is faster, he's jittery, constantly trying to win me back by apologizing for "giving me wrong signals" & swearing up & down that "he never had romantic intentions". So I had asked, "Will he leave me alone?"...

Me/Mars (Scorpio) - High up in the chart in 10th house in Leo. (Ironically, I am an Aries)
Him/Mercury (11th/Virgo) - in Libra (& he's a Libra too!) in my 12th about to go Rx ...not good for him.

Mars & Mercury do not aspect; which is good I think. Mercury will sextile Venus, it's depositor in 2-3 days & then it will Rx in a week.

The only good thing is that Moon will trine Saturn, my 3rd house significator.

My take is that, yes, he will leave me alone. Thoughts anyone?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_frd_lve_alone.53880.30444.gif
    astro_2gw_01_frd_lve_alone.53880.30444.gif
    134.9 KB · Views: 24

rafaella

My coworker/friend has been touchy feely lately & too chummy that I recently told him we can no longer be friends outside of work. I'll say hi/bye but that's it. He was not happy with that. He is uncomfortable, I can tell. His speech is faster, he's jittery, constantly trying to win me back by apologizing for "giving me wrong signals" & swearing up & down that "he never had romantic intentions". So I had asked, "Will he leave me alone?"...

Me/Mars (Scorpio) - High up in the chart in 10th house in Leo. (Ironically, I am an Aries)
Him/Mercury (11th/Virgo) - in Libra (& he's a Libra too!) in my 12th about to go Rx ...not good for him.

Mars & Mercury do not aspect; which is good I think. Mercury will sextile Venus, it's depositor in 2-3 days & then it will Rx in a week.

The only good thing is that Moon will trine Saturn, my 3rd house significator.

My take is that, yes, he will leave me alone. Thoughts anyone?

When you say 'touchy feely and chummy' do you mean inappropriate, like sexual harassment? I would take him to be 7th house ruler, Venus, as it is placed in 10th with Mars, you. This makes sense as you are working together.

Will he leave you alone? well Venus is chasing Mars but is too slow, won't catch up. There is also Mercury trying to catch up to Venus, but it won't. Looks like some soap drama going, he is chasing you and someone else is chasing him?? Mercury is someone you not aware of.

You both in fixed sign may mean this to be going on for a while. And Moon trine Saturn is just showing the negative communication between you , which on the surface is amicable.

I guess if you really want to get rid of him you may need to report him to your boss, there are policies in place at work, but he may get in trouble.

Moradiva

Hey, Rafaella ..thanks for taking the time. Sorry I wasn't clear before, he's been touchy-feely outside of work just 2 weekends ago. He's never done that before & we've been hanging outside of work occasionally for about 2 years. And I've always thought he was interested but he was in check.

As for someone chasing him, can't imagine except he said he had a blind date about 2 months ago & he wasn't interested after the date. He left off "I'll be in touch" so I convinced him it's best to let the girl know immediately (as I would appreciate knowing asap). He did & she was unhappy. He recently told me she still "likes" his pics on Facebook.

If he doesn't respect my wishes to remain distant, then yes, I'll have to inform management. No other choice.