Charles Manson

missnightowl24

Hello everyone, after coming across a link that talks about someone wanting to make a Charles Manson Movie, and then I research further and find out he has a new girlfriend (go figure :whistling:) and his more expressed interest in the Environment lately....google Air Trees Water Animals Charles Manson...I was just wondering if there is a possibility of him turning over a new leaf. Yes im aware of his past, him brainwashing people to kill, Helter Skelter, etc. But he will be turning 80 this year, and even if they are not going to release him, what harm could an 80 yr old man do? And he doesn't look half bad for being almost 80.

What gets my interest is how he is a scorpio and after reading whats in this link:

http://720beyondgoodandevil.blogspot.com/2010/11/scorpio-phoenix-risingthe-most-powerful.html

I wonder if it's a possibility that he could rise from his own ashes? I hope some Scorpio's respond to help me understand this! Does anyone think there is a chance he may be let out of prison? I just think it's very interesting that a man who has spent nearly his whole life in prison & is kind of "stuck in the 60s", can still have so much control over people and also be so aware (his girlfriend 'star' is kind of his link to today's world) and be so insane and intelligent at the same time (I kind of admire that in a way...:innocent:). Some of the things he says make no sense, but at the same time they do if you take the time to think about what he is saying.

Im serious, this girl star has created a fb, twitter, etc. page for him, he sells art/music...she sends him boxes of homemade natural organic stuff.....I would hope that with all Charles cares about is 'Air Trees Water Air' that he would try and do good now by being an advocate for the environment...and mother earth sure as hell needs it!

Attachments

• Charles Manson.jpg
    Charles Manson.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 50

Rick

Banned
Lots of scorpio, a grand cross in cardinal and fixed signs...much power, and authority...I hope be gets out of jail, but americans are so jealous of him...plus he attacked jews....that´s suicide in America :)

greybeard

Six planets are posited in Fixed signs, including both Lights. The implication of Fixed signs is "not subject to change."

Releasing Charles so that he could come live with you would be unkind. He's been in prison so long he wouldn't know what to do on the outside. If I were enclosed behind stone walls I would be thinking of wind and water and trees and animals too.

Ask Sharon Tate's baby if he should be released.
As far as 80 year old men not being capable of much evil, check out Robert Mugabe.

I have met two men who were in prison with Manson. One told me that most of the other inmates were actually afraid of him, unnerved by his gaze and unsettled by his practices (the occult).

I have personally known one person, a child, in whom I could not discern the presence of love. That was both sad and frightening. I suspect that Charles Manson is another of those very rare individuals.

Manson's chart is a very interesting one astrologically. But the chart I would really like to see is yours missnightowl.

I think he should be released, with the proviso that he live in a room in your house Rick.

And now, back to astrology.

Tessie

Banned
No, no, no, no, no. Say your name is Helen and you are to marry someone, you would expect this man to call you Helen, right? He changed her name to Star (like he changed the names of natives in the original Manson-Family). This is along with the 6 decade age gap between them (what normal person marries someone 60 years older, let alone a convict?) and Star allowing him to mark her forehead with a cross, as Manson has and the original members of the Manson-Family have had removed. Manson is still into brainwashing and control according this his agenda, clearly. I dont see any change or see any reason to think he has changed, given that his modus operandi was psychological warfare and Star is just a new example of this in action. As for the nature stuff, wasnt he always into nature and "truth."

Charles-Manson-and-Star.jpg

Last edited:

Love2Know

Six planets are posited in Fixed signs, including both Lights. The implication of Fixed signs is "not subject to change."

Releasing Charles so that he could come live with you would be unkind. He's been in prison so long he wouldn't know what to do on the outside. If I were enclosed behind stone walls I would be thinking of wind and water and trees and animals too.

Ask Sharon Tate's baby if he should be released.
As far as 80 year old men not being capable of much evil, check out Robert Mugabe.

I have met two men who were in prison with Manson. One told me that most of the other inmates were actually afraid of him, unnerved by his gaze and unsettled by his practices (the occult).

I have personally known one person, a child, in whom I could not discern the presence of love. That was both sad and frightening. I suspect that Charles Manson is another of those very rare individuals.

Manson's chart is a very interesting one astrologically. But the chart I would really like to see is yours missnightowl.

I think he should be released, with the proviso that he live in a room in your house Rick.

And now, back to astrology.

This 100% agree

The Ram

She has them thar crazy eyes.

I have to say though, she aint bad considering that manson is around 80 years old. Dude is magnetic as hell.