Can Someone Read My Friends Chart?

espi3479

Can anyone read his chart. Would like to know more about him.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_05_aaron.2228.45805.jpg
    astro_2gw_05_aaron.2228.45805.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 16

Zarathu

Account Closed
Can anyone read his chart. Would like to know more about him.

Considering the literally thousands and thousands of pieces of information that can be gleaned from an astrological chart, it would be helpful if YOU would narrow this down a little bit about exactly what you want to know.

I take it you are not interested in knowing if he had a difficult childbirth.....

espi3479

Good point haha well I would specifically like to know his personality is general. I've known him for a while and it feels like I still don't know nothing about him. So I would like to get a better understanding of his personality. Any major aspects and configurations in his chart that seem to "pop" out? Anything like that.

Thanks!

Zarathu

Account Closed
So you have knocked out 5000 items and you still have 5000 items left. You are asking for a full natal personality analysis. While some wonderful person here with lots of time might grant you this BONE, I'm betting not; I could be wrong. Many of us including me, could send you a canned computer generated 25 page report, but I'm betting this is not what you want. Neither would I if I were you, since those reports rarely say anything except for flowery niceness.

Are you intent on developing a relationship with this person and you want to find out whether he or she has relationship building skills? Do you want to find out whether he or she has a temper or some other non visible thing coming down the pike?

Be honest, people can't help unless you can be a bit more specific in what you are concerned about. There is something, or you wouldn't have asked.