Would really appriciate some assistance.

Cellotus

Hi everyone.
I am quite the grasshopper when it comes to astrology and all it's wonders
and so I thought I'd ask if anyone here could take a look at my chart and
maybe help me out a little.

The thing that's nagging me is that I feel more ready than ever to leave my
old energy draining habits and patterns but still find myself walking in circles
and hide away when met with crossroads. What if the route I take is the wrong one?
And yes, I know there is no such thing but I feel so disconnected from my intuition. :confused:

I crave discovery, adventure and intense meetings but I keep falling back into something close to apathy.

I don't really know what I am asking but if someone sees something
in the chart that might help guide me then I'd be deeply grateful.
Thank you in advance! :joyful:

----
Additional Tables

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Hieronimuss

This Pluto on Asc. gives you a charisma, but the opposing Mercury brings all kinds of strange stories and misinterpretations. I would only focus on one thing at the time to get things done and let your magnetism work for you.

This may be meaninful for you: "The contradiction is that while you intend to imrpove life and bring harmony into people’s relationships, you often create the opposite reaction to your purpose. An interrogatory style in talking to others will create distance; and under pressure of your ‘mission’ you often lose sight of co-operative relationship with others. You need to learn more compromise and moderation, paying equal attention to the needs and feelings of co-workers or partners."

http://www.astroknowlogy.com/questions/how-is-pluto-conjunct-ascendant-in-scorpio