is he cheating on me?

IleneK

Premium Member
I don't think he/Moon is cheating on you. I think he is very much into you, Moon conjunct the Asc. He is going through a difficult time, with Moon in its detriment. However, Moon's next aspect after changing signs is a conjunction with you/Saturn in 10 degrees, or 10 units of time. So he should feel better when Moon leaves Cap and the conjunction with Saturn points to a new coming together between you.

Your significator in your own/1st house points toward your being more self-involved at this time, so you may want to shift your focus toward supporting and seeing him through this challenging time for him?

tikana

i am not getting a YES on this just because lord of 7th house is void (no connection to anything other than your lord) and it is in 1st house

he isnot lying by saying he is exahusted bc moon is in extremly weak position still sitting in 12th house just separated from ill placed sun with a square

sinhtheslumberingdragon

my boyfriend, future fiance, has been acting weird lately.. is he cheating on me? or dating someone? at the moment, i am physically distant from him ..
I've tried talking to him.. but things are hazy, he just says he's depressed and tired

Be aware I am a beginner at horary so please do not take my interpretations too seriously.

Per Frawley's textbook, we can look to the 7th lord and see which planet it desires most

L7 is the Moon, L1 is Saturn.

We find the moon in 26 degrees capricorn, in the domicile and terms of Saturn (Lord 1, so you). This indicates a good degree of liking. One thing which I noticed was the fact that 26 degrees Capricorn is very close to the exaltation degree of Mars - 28 degrees Capricorn. To me this might indicate that Mars is also occupying his thoughts right now - we can turn the chart and see that Mars rules 5th from 7th, and the 10th from 7th, suggesting there are some concerns regarding his career/work/etc and the house of fun, pleasure, etc. Do note that Exaltation is considered a temporary form of liking - domicile is considered to be stronger, and the Moon is also in the last degrees of Capricorn and it will switch into Aquarius, in which the Moon will like Saturn (you) even more, and no liking for Mars at all - suggesting that the matters of Mars will be freed from his mind.

The Moon is in detriment, which seems to match with your description of him being in a state of emotional trouble.

I do not see any indication of cheating, as the Moon very much likes Saturn, and the only other planet it is concerned about is Mars - but by exaltation, which is generally considered temporary.

IleneK

Premium Member
I talked to him in the morning, he is having a lot of problems at work and with his boss. as much as I try to approach him and show a light, he moves further away. but thanks to everyone who commented

If he is under a lot of stress, perhaps it is best to let him come forward when he is feeling able to do so. There is really isn't anything you can do except be a loving friend/partner to him as he works through what is going on in his life.

tikana

If he is under a lot of stress, perhaps it is best to let him come forward when he is feeling able to do so. There is really isn't anything you can do except be a loving friend/partner to him as he works through what is going on in his life.

I am with Ilenek on this
dont nag him. Let him sort his problems.

Jesusistheway

my boyfriend, future fiance, has been acting weird lately.. is he cheating on me? or dating someone? at the moment, i am physically distant from him ..
I've tried talking to him.. but things are hazy, he just says he's depressed and tired

Chiron (wounds) is in the house of Aries under the 3rd house and when we look to see what house he's in its in the 9th house. Something is off with his communication skills and awareness its not you. Could he be in an alterior universe with you speaking to his aspect? I worried about this with myself I have chiron problems too. Hope this helps.

BTW His sun mars and mercury are in the 9th house of Libra. Its in a fall. But when we look where Venus is located, its in the 11th house of Sagitarrius. He could be in love with a goddess. He could be a eunuch to a goddess. I would suggest paying her a ransom to get him off the hook. And make sure he comes back to the tunnel of light of the Earth portal.

Last edited:

Jesusistheway

we are having a lot of communication problems, I feel it is impossible to reach him. it makes me sick, i don't know how to act on it.

would the goddess be a third person?

the goddess is hard to explain. as a religious studies investigator, gods are firstborn, air, how do i explain it gridlock beings of aspects and tutellege.

she's probably working on his heart over you. she's probably saving your seat. i don't really think they love their eunuchs. have you seen odysseus? or clash of the titans? its usually a lesson they have to learn before departing from these beings. figure out what the hec he needs to learn from Venus or pay to Venus (she's the goddess of money and love) and figure out how to make him present with you.

Jesusistheway

BTW I've noticed problems around men and women are more pervasive since we landed on Mars. That I think its a tactic to get us off their planet. I wrote a book called Tunnels on lulu.com Vic Otazo here that i explain or hint their made of different structures and gases. We are part carbonate and oxygen and nitrogen and hydrogen and water but their made up of something else. I would not like to be on Mars because I mean to say their make up can trump us.

Almohsin

I don't think he loves you now! Venus is in his fifth house and the ruler of the fifth Mars is damaged. There is a possibility that there is another woman who took his love away from you. That the moon is in your house does not mean that he loves you, Maybe it's just accepting reality and not love.