Will I get job in a month ?

ScorpAsc5

Hello!
I have asked a similar question before, if it makes the question redundant please do not hesitate to remove the thread.

I have exactly a month to find a job to avoid deporting from the US. Does this chart anywhere help in finding answer to my question : will I get a job in a month in the US ?

L1-L10 does not look like have a strong aspect. Moreover, L10 is burning next to Sun. I think this chart says No.

Your comments will be helpful! Thank you! :)

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I am sorry; I agree with you that this chart is not favorable.

You as Jup are in fall and retrograde, so not strong.
As you mention, Mercury is combust Sun. There just may not be the kind of jobs you are seeking out there right now.
Merc does not aspect Jupiter and is in fact disjunct, so no meeting of the minds between you and employment.

Moon's next aspect is an opposition to Saturn.

I hope I [we] are wrong.:sad:

ScorpAsc5

Thanks Ilene.

Question: this is the top priority problem currently for me. So I am thinking about it day and night. Like last night, 2 days ago or even now. So does this make any chart invalid ? Before this thread's chart, I had cast another chart 2 days ago and the significators were Mars and Saturn. I might be messing up by overthinking. Even my previous job related threads here also mentioned no job. I think im casting charts repeatedly to gain some confidence or positivity but I am unable to find it.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks Ilene.

Question: this is the top priority problem currently for me. So I am thinking about it day and night. Like last night, 2 days ago or even now. So does this make any chart invalid ? Before this thread's chart, I had cast another chart 2 days ago and the significators were Mars and Saturn. I might be messing up by overthinking. Even my previous job related threads here also mentioned no job. I think im casting charts repeatedly to gain some confidence or positivity but I am unable to find it.

I think what you are saying it probably true. If the question has a grip on you like this, then you really don't have a time in order to cast a horary.
Try to stop casting charts. If you wait and see what happens, the outcome will be the same with or without a horary chart.
I am sorry for this difficult time that you are facing.