Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 05-09-2015, 08:34 PM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 4,801
Re: Astrology is the clock of spiritual maturity: Evidence included

So weaseling your way out now huh?

So from you claiming I wasn't loved by my mother , to you being the victim, and now I am walking on a metaphorical ashes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRESCHA View Post
Please, you have picked on me since I joined the forum. Your posts are still there. The thing is, I don't know how I feel about it But I am not upset. Somebody else started the fire and now you walk on the ashes.
Nah, this is the first time I recall talking (as in having a conversation) to you


Quote:
I already know that you'll disagree no matter what I write
Yes, we do have disagreements about fundamental subjects, it seems.
I did not read through all of your posts on the forum, but I'm sure we agree on many things also (astrology/astro-psychology is a giant subject).

Quote:
It is not necessarily about the masses and not necessarily of the planets. I said ANY two bodies. Luckily, I am not a software so I have pondered over the formula for a long time and saw symbolism in it.
You mentioned "vibes" but vibrations are another whole different formula. You claim it's how astrology works, but clearly is a complex factors of other things, symbolism or not.


Last edited by Bunraku; 05-10-2015 at 04:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 05-09-2015, 08:34 PM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 4,801
Re: Astrology is the clock of spiritual maturity: Evidence included

Quote from Gray William
Quote:
Nonsense runs riot....Most people want to believe in whatever stirs their sense beyond the average rate, thus providing them with lifts, kicks, thrills, or variations from their living-line. It is of course quite necessary to human progress and evolution that we should rise above our own levels all the time, but there are right and wrong ways of doing this.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 05-13-2015, 07:44 PM
ALRESCHA ALRESCHA is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: 18.2924°N 109.2083°E
Posts: 590
Re: Astrology is the clock of spiritual maturity: Evidence included

I am right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
So weaseling your way out now huh?
I knew you would say that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
So from you claiming I wasn't loved by my mother , to you being the victim, and now I am walking on a metaphorical ashes.
Oh, you were loved, but you need reassurance it seems. this is how I feel about any kind of bullies.

I do see the axis everywhere. I can't write what I think was wrong with the Aries or the Pisces age because of the other side, I will end up being misunderstood because it's not quite politically correct, but I respect everybody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Nah, this is the first time I recall talking (as in having a conversation) to you
so, no déjà vus, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Yes, we do have disagreements about fundamental subjects, it seems.
I did not read through all of your posts on the forum, but I'm sure we agree on many things also (astrology/astro-psychology is a giant subject).
alright. What is the point of discussing the disagreements of such kind? It's like going to war over whose God is true, don't you think? Conflict of any kind is nothing but bad and scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
You mentioned "vibes" but vibrations are another whole different formula. You claim it's how astrology works, but clearly is a complex factors of other things, symbolism or not.
Are you a linguist?
The vibe two bodies make when they interact in the dominant gravity field considering the distance between them is all there is, eventually. I believe this is how everything works.
I'm not the one saying 42 here, you are.
__________________

Last edited by ALRESCHA; 05-13-2015 at 09:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 09-13-2016, 01:26 AM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 9,739
Re: Astrology is the clock of spiritual maturity: Evidence included

What an interesting thread. I am a bit confused as to some of the more new ideas, but thanks to everyone involved nonetheless.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
astrology, clock, evidence, included, maturity, spiritual

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.