Saturn about to go Direct!

Anyone else been feeling that things are about to shift? I have felt awful stagnation work and project-wise and just a few days ago started getting my confidence back and feel like things are about to shift dramatically.

It feels like an imaginary chain around my leg is starting to break off!

freedomlover

AstroHarmonia said:
Anyone else been feeling that things are about to shift? I have felt awful stagnation work and project-wise and just a few days ago started getting my confidence back and feel like things are about to shift dramatically.

Yes! I've been feeling it, too. I'm getting more and more focused as to what I need to be working on right now. Health concerns are coming more and more to the forefront. Saturn is stationing conjunct with my Progressed Moon in Virgo in the 8th house.

DiDi

not sure of the time but here in australia it goes direct on the 17th of may
yey 4 days and counting.. mood is changing to more optamism for me latley to....:p

Tanya00

AstroHarmonia said:

I feel EXACTLY the same way!
I'm definitely looking forward to this transit.

I feel this retro has effected my "love" life the most. I'm a classic Sun in Scorpio. I like the answers to my questions/situations in life quick, to the point, and I hate waiting around. And I feel with this retro - I've been doing nothing but waiting for decisions/actions/answers, etc. Whether it be me taking action and not being able to decide on things/siutations, or waiting on other's. And as of about a week ago, it feels like the fog is starting to clear :)

cassanra

WEll Thats the best news I have had today.
Saturn has been transiting retrograde and today...right now ...Venus progressed to 15'00" Virgo and Saturn is at 14'56' Virgo...I hate my life...
bank over drawn, no money for gas, child support did not come in as expected (don't know where it is) , my love life ***** in true Saturnine fashion...
If its true that it is now going to station move past poor venus...thank goodness...I cried all afternoon.

barbh

Account Closed
Well, I've felt the exact opposite. Yes, things have shifted, so that's a good thing, but not necessarily for the better. Right now it feels like things are stalled....it could be Merc retro that I'm feeling. Work has never ever been this slow for me....everything seems to be stuck and stalled. I'm hoping when it actually does turn around, things might pick up. Saturn rules my 6th and 7th.
Cassanra, I'm right there with you. I cried all day too!!! Whatever is happening with the planets, its quite intense to say the least!@!

barbh :)

Squapius

Banned
I almost wish that saturn got retrograde forever. I say that because when saturn got retrograde I felt like ' Oh noo Saturn gone retrograde...bad times ahead". But what oftenly happens is that I wish retro motions lasted for longer time. Each retrograde teaches me great lessons, and brings me a time for meditation and inner peace. Finding the beautiful of things and the world.

It´s strange the things you say about feeling relieved. I don´t feel anything special about this transit. I´ll maybe feel the direct saturn motion later.

freedomlover

Squapius said:
I almost wish that saturn got retrograde forever. I say that because when saturn got retrograde I felt like ' Oh noo Saturn gone retrograde...bad times ahead". But what oftenly happens is that I wish retro motions lasted for longer time. Each retrograde teaches me great lessons, and brings me a time for meditation and inner peace. Finding the beautiful of things and the world.

It´s strange the things you say about feeling relieved. I don´t feel anything special about this transit. I´ll maybe feel the direct saturn motion later.

I feel the same about retrograde periods - very beneficial.

I'm wondering if those of us who are feeling it's effects very strongly are doing so because it is impacting our chart directly. I know it is the case with me - Saturn stationing on Progressed Moon. Does it hit your chart anywhere - 14 degrees Virgo?

Transiting Saturn in my 7th is squaring my natal Neptune in the 10th, with an orb of 4 degrees. Mmmm

freedomlover said:

I'm wondering if those of us who are feeling it's effects very strongly are doing so because it is impacting our chart directly. I know it is the case with me - Saturn stationing on Progressed Moon. Does it hit your chart anywhere - 14 degrees Virgo?

cassanra

I have no idea what stationing should imply....I am in hopes that it is a good thing...
I must say I have gotten a lot done...lots of energy working outside beautifying my garden...wore myself out, pulled my back:(
Well you guys on the sunny side of saturn (sounds like a good book title) I am glad.

cassanra

Never fails....I checked the transits for my 'blueness' this afternoon and my run of bad luck. You would not believe...the moon conjunct Saturn at the top of my chart and of course rolling by transiting pluto. No wonder my mood was so somber.
It was my saturn day

freedomlover

cassanra said:
I have no idea what stationing should imply....I am in hopes that it is a good thing...

When a planet is stationing, it's speed is very slow, as it prepares to shift directions. Saturn has been retrograde since 12-31-08. It has been getting slower and slower - "pulling in" to its stationing degree of 14*Virgo, where it will turn and go Direct. It will take probably several weeks before it starts moving at anywhere near normal speed. It will stay at 14*Virgo for quite awhile. When a planets is at its stationing degree its energy is stronger than normal. This is why we are discussing feeling it so strongly at this time.

LionKing

Saturn has done me WRONG!! It spent time in my personal life and wrecked hovac in Leo. Then it went to my 2nd House Virgo and my bank went ape on me. Lost an account and regained it. If Saturn did anything... it made me feel like the Donner party on trying to survive. I got by with the shirt off my back when my bank shut my account down and I didn't have rent money or bill money. But thank God I made it! V/r LionKing:D

Squapius

Banned
Hi Freedomlover ;)

No, it really doesn´t if you just count conjunctions and not other aspects like squares or trines. But when saturn got retrograde it was almost reaching my midheaven (very closely). So, now I ask myself "My anxiety product of an obsession with progress and compulsively doing something for my career or goals was triggered in part because of that close conjunction?" I don´t have already this terrible sensation of the obsession (a lot of anxiety) because I make sure to respect my own body organism rythms and knowing what I really want or is good at the moment. To not get anxious by that reason because it was a compulsive need. It was more than anything lack of sport (I´m a person that needs sport and has a raging sportsman in the inside) or maybe a difficulty for getting focused in creating art or even lack of inspiration. The lack of sport, focus and inspiration is something more physical than mental really, so, now I think that saturn retrograde could have been helping me to gain more physical strength and structure in how I do this physical things.

Something very curious that happened not much ago was that I feel much more inclined to be in my garden planting seeds and things like that, after a long time of not being interested in it. The curious about this is that it started when the taurus sun started. I found it nice ;)
Well, this is off topic.

Besides of the almost conj. with the midheaven, while saturn remained in the 14º virgo it will be squaring my mercury and making an inconjunct to my mars (both aspects rather exact).

Last edited:

iwonder

Saturn is stationing now exactly (within the same degree) over my natal Venus. Natally, Saturn is in Cancer, in sextile with Venus.

I feel very creative. I want to sew a new dress (I attribute my sewing skills and other practical creativity to this sextile), something I didn't feel like doing for a long time. I want to make a garden table to put in our gazeebo. I actually planted a flower garden over the last few days - again, didn't have or want one in years.

On the other hand, with the transit being in my 8th, I've had a few stressful days lately when I began to realize the level of my responsibility at work, and that concerns various corporate and tax affairs. Saturn brings fear/anxiety (check), but also power to overcome it by being disciplined and organized (check).

Anyway, I think I am having my lessons where needed. But it has been all right so far.

Later this year Saturn will conjunct my Sun. We'll see...

Last edited:

Effie

Trust me guys, if you read previous posts of mine in forums around here, you will realize that there is no other person on the planet that is awaiting for this f****** planet to go finally direct than me! I just hate this planet: it brought me back to an awful reality while I was living in my perfect rosy and beautiful world (and what's wrong with that? why you need to "wake up" and smell the coffee??); it created an unimaginable burden in my heart, in my legs, in my lower back, in my head, I have never felt more tired and "old" in my life physical energy wise; it isolated me (it has been direct in my 12 house); I cannot find a boyfriend for so long; I am left without a car; my rent has become astronomical; my waist line is expanding exponantially; etc.

You want some good news??: Well, it is finally going direct and it is crossing my ascendant that is has been conjuncting for so long now, only to go conjunct my natal Pluto right away, that is conjuncting my ascendant, and my natal Uranus and part of fortune (they conjunct each other in my first house too) and my natal Juno in the first house as well!

These past two years have been literally very miserable and depressing, and now, Saturn goes direct right on my ascendant only to go conjunct my natal Pluto right away in the first house -how about that? Please imagine what that means and feel for me....

I just want to die....these are the most productive years of my life and I just cannot enjoy them: it is not fair!

Effie

iwonder said:
Saturn is stationing now exactly (within the same degree) over my natal Venus. Natally, Saturn is in Cancer, in sextile with Venus.

I feel very creative. I want to sew a new dress (I attribute my sewing skills and other practical creativity to this sextile), something I didn't feel like doing for a long time. I want to make a garden table to put in our gazeebo. I actually planted a flower garden over the last few days - again, didn't have or want one in years.

On the other hand, with the transit being in my 8th, I've had a few stressful days lately when I began to realize the level of my responsibility at work, and that concerns various corporate and tax affairs. Saturn brings fear/anxiety (check), but also power to overcome it by being disciplined and organized (check).

Anyway, I think I am having my lessons where needed. But it has been all right so far.

Later this year Saturn will conjunct my Sun. We'll see...

Saturn conjuncting Venus or Sun is not fun AT ALL, or creative if I may add from personal experience. My progressed Saturn has been conjuncting my Sun since 2006: the most stagnant years of my life! And now it has been conjuncting my natal ascendant for so long and soon my natal Pluto....I have Saturn conjunction Venus natally: get prepared for major depression! Start getting as much rest as possible and good nutrition and take care of your body because otherwise you will not be able to pull through. Saturn will bring a lot of fatigue and depression....

Good luck....