significance of composite part of spirit/fortune and vertex conjunct descendant

hvnlystarz

hello all :) it's been a while since i have been on this site. i have 4 more weeks till i graduate with my undergrad degree and then go on to grad school (doctorate in depth psychology)!!!

i am studying a composite chart and i saw this phenomenal aspect in which the part of fortune (22'42 virgo), part of spirit (17'09 virgo), and vertex (25'30 virgo) are all conjunct the descendant (19'55 virgo). i am curious if anyone has seen this and perhaps has some input on what it could mean?

to me it shows that the couple can find happiness, prosperity, tranquility, potential for growth of the soul (part of fortune), deeper spiritual things to come (part of spirit), in this compulsive, fortunate relationship (vertex)- all conjunct the descendant which represents intimate relationship.

in synastry this couple also has his vertex conjunct her north node by a 2 degree orb.

any feedback would be much appreciated! =)

Catatonia

The composite chart isn't a chart in real time and space. It's a midpoint grid of 2 people. This is why you can't use the Hermetic Lots (Fortune, Spirit) for interpretation.

Having Fortune and Spirit in the 7th house along with Vertex is common. This means that it's a "Full Moon" chart where the Sun opposes the Moon. New Moon births have fortune and spirit falling in the 1st house. The Vertex only occurs either the 6th, 7th, or 8th houses. So, in this chart it happened to fall in the 7th.

hvnlystarz

thank you for your help catatonia :) i had no idea it was typical. guess it would be interesting if it was in a natal chart but not a composite chart.

i appreciate your feedback :)

~hvnlystarz