Housewife- Combinations/Yoga

raman2017

Hi All,
I would be interested in knowing about your views about how to figure out that particular lady will be complete houewife with no financial contribution or dedicated job , other than being at home as a mother or wife.
Please don't get offended, this is to better our especially my understanding about our karma and dhan.

Thanks,
Raman

raman2017

From the perspective of the native. So when you look at a lady's chart and figure out whether she is going to work a job or be a housewife.

Kenshin7

From the perspective of the native. So when you look at a lady's chart and figure out whether she is going to work a job or be a housewife.
I think the position of ascendant lord and tenth house is important.
If fourth house is strong, like sun or saturn placed, or capricorn sign(natural 10H) placed there... or cancer sign ( natural 4H) in tenth house, native likes to be at home or work from home. Also benefics in kendra houses makes native less of a hard worker, especially venus in 10H would not like to work much. Also saturn retrograde makes one decline jobs or work, if he/she doesn’t like it..Such a person prefers to stay home rather than earning money from boring jobs...ascendant lord in 10H, makes you go out in world.

creativei

I say this from husband chart .

first and foremost 7th lord and venus should not connect with 10th house . even in their constellation too .

venus saturn should not conjuct . it gives working wife .

venus should not be exalted and 7th lord too this indicates wife is higher status than you .

more the 4th lord afflicted (in man chart) much she stays in home on the contrary she can have very good 4th lord .

venus in 6th 8th 12th . venus rahu conjuction venus has malefics two sides .

from wife chart

asc lord should be weak . ie combust debili be in enemy sign .

asc lord should sit in 6th '8th 12th .

10th lord should sit in 6th 8th 12th . or rahu in 10th .

2nd house or jupiter should be weak . or rahu should sit in 2nd 9th 8th .

Mars in 12th .

moon in taurus . moon in 4th very much home bound . excellent house wife . devoted to husband

8th 12th lord in 10th .

sat moon conjunction .

sun in 2nd aspected by saturn .

sat retro .

venus in cancer .

moon in 2nd aspected by mercury .

sun in 4th good at domestic chores .

saturn in cancer or leo . less celebrated professionally .

saturn rahu mars aspecting 10th no chances of profession .

on the top of it lagna lord in 12th is strong indication for a house wife . since 12th is private seclusion . asc lord in 12th means your life will be not useful for you but for others . person is least known . doesnt wish come out of the 4 walls of home . highly private person .. .

raman2017

Thanks for replying.
These combinations are quite easy to find in even working individuals who are working and earning. Giving the variety of possible yogas, i think it would be more conclusive if we go to divisional chart and also considering arudhas. Because outside people should believe that you are not adding financial value to the household.
Please do share your point of view.

creativei

Thanks for replying.
These combinations are quite easy to find in even working individuals who are working and earning. Giving the variety of possible yogas, i think it would be more conclusive if we go to divisional chart and also considering arudhas. Because outside people should believe that you are not adding financial value to the household.
Please do share your point of view.

so did you adding financial value to household in ur q ? read your q many times and tel me whos fault it is ..

I have just answered to what you have asked , if you wanna add value to wife then you should not put that kind of question . instead you would have asked positively like "whats combination for successful wife " ' if then i have told many good things about successful wife . instead you wish for house wife and wanna me to speak women empowerment means how its possible ? like the mind like the life .

raman2017

so did you adding financial value to household in ur q ? read your q many times and tel me whos fault it is ..

I have just answered to what you have asked , if you wanna add value to wife then you should not put that kind of question . instead you would have asked positively like "whats combination for successful wife " ' if then i have told many good things about successful wife . instead you wish for house wife and wanna me to speak women empowerment means how its possible ? like the mind like the life .

Thanks for reverting creativei. I Couldnt understand what are you said. But my deduction is that you havent understood my question clearly and that is why you are finding it negative.

I have read my question coz i have drafted it , Let me try again

1.It is not about being negative or positive,You might not consider housewife as successful women, I still do. So my question is about wife who is not financial contribution to the house if concepts are right this will understand concepts and trigger a good healthy discussion. Its easy to claim combinations for successful with giving all type of good yogas and exhaltations.

2. Further to my point 10th house is not just career its karma , our due diligence to the society we live in , its what we are born to and come to this world to do. Career can also form out of it . So every human will have this house working but its not possible that this house is always connected to 2nd 11th or 6th house. So what is other way to figure out that women is a housewife, and still doing her karma and contribution to the society but not adding Financial value to the house.

And lets not get into fault finding. Its a genuine question to understand why lot of women become house wife, what is most common thing among them.

creativei

Hi All,
I would be interested in knowing about your views about how to figure out that particular lady will be complete housewife with no financial contribution or dedicated job.

above is your q and i have underlined some imp points . please take note of it .

You asking complete house wife without no financial contribution how its possible to tell without seeing 10th house ?

without touching 10th house , sat, asc lord we cant say anything . if she destined to be a housewife then prof should get afflicted . sat karaga for profession is also should get afflicted . without taking these things nobody cant predict housewife alignment . . 10th is equal for both male and female those days women didnt emerged this much so they didnt gave that much importance to it , but now things are different women are equal to men in all walks of life . so we have to check 10th house and karma karga sat too . sorry im not that much brilliant like you sir i follow traditional rules only . i dont know about midheaven sidheaven synastry elementary and all , i dont care that too . all i know is proper vedic . wen you speak of profession there is no other alternatives than analyzing 10th .

why lot of women become house wife, what is most common thing among them.

In a simple terms its weak asc and 10th lord . taurus is original 2nd house in zodiac belt moon in 4th or taurus gives housewife . venus or asc lord should be in 6 8 12th in female chart . also moon in cancer too gives house wife . cancer is fourth house of zodiac .

10th lord from Saturn should sit in 6th 8th or 12th and or it should get afflicted debilitated , should sit in enemy sign .

I said whatever i know i think there is no other possible answer beyond this . if some expert member answered then i accept it happily . after reading this again don't speak in favor of wife as if i degraded them . either stick with house wife concept or change your perception and q if you feel i offended house wife . there is no possible for house wife to contribute family financially unless she do some home made jobs . and you didn't mentioned like that . you only strongly sticking to house wife with no financial support.

feel free to ask any further doubts ..

raman2017

Hi All,
Thanks everyone for sharing their views.
Below is my observation about housewives which i have seen in quite a few cases.
This involves both D1(Rashi Chart) and D10(Dasamsha).
1.10th House lord seems to be weak but more than that A10 gets impacted
(A10 -Karma Pada is Arudha pada of 10th house, this comes under Jaimini Astrology)
2.A10 falls in 6th or 12th house
3.A10 lord seems to be in either of the houses
4.A10 or A10 Lord gets impacted by atleast 2 of Mars, Saturn or Rahu in total.
5. Mentioned scenarios and weakness of the A10 is confirmed in Dasamsha even if just weak in D1.
6.Placement of Rahu in 10th or A10 is something happens in quite a few cases.

Most importantly both D1 and D10 has to be checked as weakness in one of them can also mean weak career, or late career.
I have observed this quite consistently , 10th house is house of Karma/Career but Arudha talks about what people think of your karma or rather your apparent contribution to the society. So in reality non-working wife still contributes alot to the society and their family, but thats the actual truth, Arudha talks about their apparent contribution as per society which is not there in case of a housewife.
That is why i think it became more apparent by using Arudha.

Please feel free to share your views and your experiences. Healthy discussion always helps in learning.

Thanks

creativei

Hi All,
Thanks everyone for sharing their views.
Below is my observation about housewives which i have seen in quite a few cases.
This involves both D1(Rashi Chart) and D10(Dasamsha).
1.10th House lord seems to be weak but more than that A10 gets impacted
(A10 -Karma Pada is Arudha pada of 10th house, this comes under Jaimini Astrology)
2.A10 falls in 6th or 12th house
3.A10 lord seems to be in either of the houses
4.A10 or A10 Lord gets impacted by atleast 2 of Mars, Saturn or Rahu in total.
5. Mentioned scenarios and weakness of the A10 is confirmed in Dasamsha even if just weak in D1.
6.Placement of Rahu in 10th or A10 is something happens in quite a few cases.

Most importantly both D1 and D10 has to be checked as weakness in one of them can also mean weak career, or late career.
I have observed this quite consistently , 10th house is house of Karma/Career but Arudha talks about what people think of your karma or rather your apparent contribution to the society. So in reality non-working wife still contributes alot to the society and their family, but thats the actual truth, Arudha talks about their apparent contribution as per society which is not there in case of a housewife.
That is why i think it became more apparent by using Arudha.

Please feel free to share your views and your experiences. Healthy discussion always helps in learning.

Thanks

More or less you said exactly what i have told only difference is you told in terms of jamini astrology and arudha of 10th and i used lagna chart . you too cant say without touching 10th house .

very simple asc lord or 10th lord should have connection with 6, 8,12th . thats it . no matter whatever astrology method you follow this basic theme wont changes ...

raman2017

More or less you said exactly what i have told only difference is you told in terms of jamini astrology and arudha of 10th and i used lagna chart . you too cant say without touching 10th house .

very simple asc lord or 10th lord should have connection with 6, 8,12th . thats it . no matter whatever astrology method you follow this basic theme wont changes ...

I hope you realise its not a comparison , or U vs me. I never said i know everything that is why the question, I am trying to have a discussion and reasoning behind what is said and the approach. Getting bunch of rules was not the reason of my discussion. Giving rules are easy.
Its not about style of astrology (because 10th and A10 are different and both are used by Rishi Parashar )

very simple asc lord or 10th lord should have connection with 6, 8,12th . thats it . no matter whatever astrology method you follow this basic theme wont changes
Few Points
1.Not every housewife who is not earning will have this in D1, 10th house /lord association with 6/8/12, Definitely D10 has to be considered.
2.A10 which i have considered is in both Lagna and Dasamsha Chart.
3.Basics never change the approach does. There is bit of difference in 10th and A10, that is why different uses. This is as per my limited knowledge of astrology. Feel Free to ADD

I would appreciate if you and others add more value to the discussion by discussing the approach. Reasoning would be great.

creativei

I hope you realise its not a comparison , or U vs me. I never said i know everything that is why the question, I am trying to have a discussion and reasoning behind what is said and the approach. Getting bunch of rules was not the reason of my discussion. Giving rules are easy.
Its not about style of astrology (because 10th and A10 are different and both are used by Rishi Parashar )

very simple asc lord or 10th lord should have connection with 6, 8,12th . thats it . no matter whatever astrology method you follow this basic theme wont changes
Few Points
1.Not every housewife who is not earning will have this in D1, 10th house /lord association with 6/8/12, Definitely D10 has to be considered.
2.A10 which i have considered is in both Lagna and Dasamsha Chart.
3.Basics never change the approach does. There is bit of difference in 10th and A10, that is why different uses. This is as per my limited knowledge of astrology. Feel Free to ADD

I would appreciate if you and others add more value to the discussion by discussing the approach. Reasoning would be great.

Sages says whatever it is basic chart works first . then only rest all . its good to master deep but if you go very deep you miss basic things . so always approach chart in a easy way dont make it too complex , its ok to say you are brilliant but astrology is simple 7th lord in 1st means you get 7th house matters via 1st this basic concept never changes . arudha is part of vedic astrology only its doesnt have any source of its own ...

raman2017

Sages says whatever it is basic chart works first . then only rest all . its good to master deep but if you go very deep you miss basic things . so always approach chart in a easy way dont make it too complex , its ok to say you are brilliant but astrology is simple 7th lord in 1st means you get 7th house matters via 1st this basic concept never changes . arudha is part of vedic astrology only its doesnt have any source of its own ...

Arudha doesnt have source of its own??????

You might wanna reconsider this statement, as arudha is very well mentioned in detail in both places Bphs and Jamini. So i dont know why you said it.

Secondly if by basic chart you mean lagna chart, my statements have used lagna chart And varga chart both. Sages have given varga chart for a reason and as it is said "Devil is in details". Basic fact dsnt chage but what it means and how it gets materialised changes for various people.
Multiple types of ascendants and vargas are present for a reason, we might not master all but definitely should try to learn them. Anyway i will stop here as this is not adding value to the current discussion.

creativei

Arudha doesnt have source of its own??????

You might wanna reconsider this statement, as arudha is very well mentioned in detail in both places Bphs and Jamini. So i dont know why you said it.

Secondly if by basic chart you mean lagna chart, my statements have used lagna chart And varga chart both. Sages have given varga chart for a reason and as it is said "Devil is in details". Basic fact dsnt chage but what it means and how it gets materialised changes for various people.
Multiple types of ascendants and vargas are present for a reason, we might not master all but definitely should try to learn them. Anyway i will stop here as this is not adding value to the current discussion.

Well you are good manuplating things . taking what is in favor for you and omitting imp points . kindly read my statement again . you read only half of it.

Arudha is part of vedic astrology only its doesnt have any source of its own
this is my original version . please read it 100 times .

Arudha is psychological makeup of an particular house it says what/how an person perceived in this world . its just part of general astrology which uses houses and lordships . like how palmistry samudrika are present likewise its branch of vedic astrology , who wish to master advance level . every fortune telling art is based on vedic astrology only . without touching houses and house lords you cant say anything . parashara too says lagna chart is important .

Again im telling whatever you advance in astrology basic lagna chart work first its core ,rest all secondary only . that's what every sages and experts says . only you are different , clinching on unnecessary things . if you are this much brilliant then why you seek others advice . you know everything upto arudha and all . then it is not easy for you crack housewife combinations .?? are we fools to break our head and to write that much long predictions . instead you should have asked to tell in terms of arudha . you asked in general terms and expect high end means what ? only god alone answers yours , in this you demand to add value to housewife how can we add value to housewife without financial contribution ? unless she does some home made business , its not possible at all .

i have answered many q's but i never encountered situation like this ,its very weird and strange to me , i think it asked for fun and time pass not in the intention to get knowledge . i still cant figure out what you are looking for please make it clear again . atleast it will be useful for fellow astrologers to answer properly without getting confused.

raman2017

Well you are good manuplating things . taking what is in favor for you and omitting imp points . kindly read my statement again . you read only half of it.

this is my original version . please read it 100 times .

Arudha is psychological makeup of an particular house it says what/how an person perceived in this world . its just part of general astrology which uses houses and lordships . like how palmistry samudrika are present likewise its branch of vedic astrology , who wish to master advance level . every fortune telling art is based on vedic astrology only . without touching houses and house lords you cant say anything . parashara too says lagna chart is important .

Again im telling whatever you advance in astrology basic lagna chart work first its core ,rest all secondary only . that's what every sages and experts says . only you are different , clinching on unnecessary things . if you are this much brilliant then why you seek others advice . you know everything upto arudha and all . then it is not easy for you crack housewife combinations .?? are we fools to break our head and to write that much long predictions . instead you should have asked to tell in terms of arudha . you asked in general terms and expect high end means what ? only god alone answers yours , in this you demand to add value to housewife how can we add value to housewife without financial contribution ? unless she does some home made business , its not possible at all .

i have answered many q's but i never encountered situation like this ,its very weird and strange to me , i think it asked for fun and time pass not in the intention to get knowledge . i still cant figure out what you are looking for please make it clear again . atleast it will be useful for fellow astrologers to answer properly without getting confused.

Noone told you, you are fool other than you. Noone said im brilliant other than you, you are going in another tangent of ego hastle.
If you are not open to discussion, please refrain from getting involved in discussions and debates , because you might feel hurt.You are not very open to discussions and reasonings, rather telling your own point.

Anyway as i said lets stick to the point of discussion, which im sure you wouldn't but its a request so that we all can learn rather than beating each other and getting pseudo satisfaction

mathur_dinesh

This is interesting discussion Creativei but it is suddenly threatening to go off track. You have been dishing out fundamental principles and this fact should be appreciated.

creativei

This is interesting discussion Creativei but it is suddenly threatening to go off track. You have been dishing out fundamental principles and this fact should be appreciated.

Thank you sir . from the beginning he is adamant not understanding my point he asking housewife combinations without financial contribution .how can we add financial contribution for housewife ? i have given long combinations for housewife but in-spite of that he is not satisfied i speaks high of arudha but fails to see basic things . this making me sad . if you demand arudha then you should have mentioned in q . you ask simple q and expect high level of answer means how . i have answered as per my little knowledge , i kindly request you to through light on this topic so that we both get things clear you are the best person to clear this question . i accept my defeat , got tired with this guy ...

mathur_dinesh

I have always considered that astrological questions should analysed based on basic principles of the shastras. Why go into intricacies when basics are adequate to clarify matters.
You have given full treatment on these principles and I do not feel there is anything more to add.

raman2017

Thank you sir . from the beginning he is adamant not understanding my point he asking housewife combinations without financial contribution .how can we add financial contribution for housewife ? i have given long combinations for housewife but in-spite of that he is not satisfied i speaks high of arudha but fails to see basic things . this making me sad . if you demand arudha then you should have mentioned in q . you ask simple q and expect high level of answer means how . i have answered as per my little knowledge , i kindly request you to through light on this topic so that we both get things clear you are the best person to clear this question . i accept my defeat , got tired with this guy ...

DEFEAT?? TIRED??
There is nothing to be defeated and nothing to be tired of. This is simple discussion, and by no mean im saying you are right or not.
I am just trying to have discussion and giving pointers so that we can have discussion about reasoning/logic.

Anyway if you dont like reasoning its perfectly fine.
Appreciate you giving your points and rules