April is going to be BIBLICAL!

waybread

So where is your astrology in your recent posts, Blackbery?

What if the independents, Democrats, and moderate Republicans who voted for Biden didn't "hate" Trump: they just saw him as unfit to be president? That would blow up one of your bet theories.

What if your stuff about Hillary Clinton were entirely a reprehensible QAnon fiction? What would that do to all of your indignation?

Trump went to the same nightclubs over 25 yrs ago with Epstein & pointed out that 'he liked his women young'. He stopped his relationship with him over 20 yrs ago.

Unlike the Clintons who remained very close even after Epstein's first conviction. Bill went on the Lolita Express 27 times & the flight logs prove it.
They were very close to G. Maxwell & invited her to Chelsea's wedding.
Killary is best friends with the pedo Podesta brothers & A. Weiner. Ther are videos/photos of her, Huma & Anthony with children. It made the NYPD sick.

Hunter's laptop has graphic videos of him with underage girls from China. Jo'Bama has been a pedo his entire life...his own daughter posted about how he made her shower with him. It gets much worse.

The Dem Party is full of pedophiles at the top echelon. Yet the Trump-Haters ignore it all & keep bleating about Trump's crass behaviour towards women & him cheating on his wives. You compare that to raping kids and think it's okay.

The Dems are sick & depraved just like Trump said.

Last edited:

waybread

Chia, "it's tragic that people like you, of whatever age, willingly swallow everything you [see on hard-right social media communications] without thinking critically about them. Maybe step aside from [rightwing ideologues] for once and see how your life will change....".:wink:

I've been reading up on climate for nearly 50 years and many of the 1970s predictions are happening now. Try visiting the Columbia Ice Fields in the Canadian Rockies or Glacier NP in Montana to see first-hand how alpine glaciers are melting. Or Greenland. Try talking to coastal Floridians and Louisianans about sea level rise and salt water infiltration. Or Pacific Islanders, like those in Vanatu, who are losing acreage to the ocean. Climatologists work with 30-year running averages, not annual "noise," but you knew that, right?

But for a year-by-year look at climate, you wanna look at global surface temperature changes over the past 140 years? https://www.climate.gov/news-features/understanding-climate/climate-change-global-temperature

But noooo...let's turn a blind eye to melting Arctic permafrost and just pretend that QAnon and Newsmax are repositories of truth and sanity.

We'll feel so much more clever.

It's tragic that people like you, especially ones in their 70s, willingly swallow everything that they hear from the idiot box without thinking critically about it. Maybe try switching off the TV for once and see how your life will change. Dare I say you'll probably be less fear riddled than you are now, with your covid paranoia, climate paranoia etc. Newsflash, they've been doing the climate change doomsday stuff for over 50 years and each and every single "prediction" of theirs has not come true, yet you still continue to believe it even though you've been around that whole time. You'd think by now you'd have learned to smell the BS.

Everyone has their own opinion of what is considered tragic. shrugs

waybread

Now who is fearful and paranoid?

I don't worry about that stuff at all. Think hard, Chia, about how a die-off of "the US's old corporate system" would actually work. For one thing, the really big corporations are pretty much trans-national or multi-national, and have been for decades. There's zip-all in a Pluto return for the Sibly chart that could encourage anyone to spin off these flights of fancy.

[Which probably relates to the Neptune square.]

Just look at the Sibly chart and explain precisely where you see this stuff.

The US's Pluto return is fast nearing, with transit Pluto hitting the US's natal Pluto exact on 21st Feb 2022.

Given Pluto's themes are about death and rebirth, it looks like the US's old corporate system is in the process of dying off right now in the lead up to this date, as well as the clearly corruptible election process, and the US is looking to return to being a republic; The United States of America instead of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INC. Could this mean that Trump will be re-elected as the 19th President of the republic instead of the 45th president of a corporation? We shall see. Interestingly enough, the Organic Act of 1871, which turned the US into a corporation, was signed on 21st Feb 1871, and the Pluto transit will be exact US's natal Pluto on 21st Feb next year.

Last edited:

waybread

Chia, aren't you overlooking simple realities of supply chains? Who buys this stuff? I typically buy organic food when I find it (in my remote valley) and I raised a big organic garden till just a few years ago. Many people won't buy organic food because the Big Agriculture foods are a lot cheaper. Do you always buy organic or grow your own food? Or do you look for the cheaper offerings at your chain supermarket? If it's the latter, you support Monsanto. Farmers wouldn't use GMOs or Roundup if consumers absolutely refused the end products.

Climate change is part of a larger topic of global change. As such it includes air chemistry, but also the effects of temperature change on weather systems, ocean currents, plants, animals, and traditional people.

Changing the goalposts again are we? It was Waybread who said "anthropogenic Climate change", so all this breathing polluted air etc. that is what she is meaning by the anthropogenic climate change.

I agree with you that we should have clean air and water, but it's not us commoners causing all this pollution. It's the powers that be that intentionally pollute our water, land and air by chem sprays, GMOs, roundup, which is a carcinogenic, etc. etc. by big corporations such as your Monsanto, and guess what? I don't see you complaining when you eat your monsanto-riddled food. If you got a problem with big corporation, then go actively support small local farms with much more sustainable practices.

waybread

Chia, you are trolling me. It shows only that you are running out of serious facts and evidence.

Actual child abuse and actual child trafficking are serious problems.

Your QAnon Pizzagate material, however, is completely fabricated. Surely you're not naïve enough to believe that videos are never staged, that any allegation of ritual abuse must be true, or that "adrenochroming" is real.

Your conspiracy theory is actually scripted from the much older "blood libel" narrative about European Jews from the Middle Ages to modern times. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

Your story-line has been used before.

You promote an ugly fiction. And it is a fiction.

Scratches head

I don't get it, so IS child sexual abuse a critical problem to you or not? You say it is and then you say there's no actual evidence. Sounds like you're trying to have your cake and eat it too.

ETA: Might I refer people to the "Satanic Ritual Abuse" thread in the hot topic arena, where Blackbery and I generously share video footages of people talking about their personal experiences being raised as trafficked children and being exposed to satanic ritual abuse from a young age. We also provide documents that prove there is ample child abuse and adrenochroming going on. Ignoring that thread because you're too lazy or because it's too boring, sensationalist, irrelevant or whatever else for you doesn't make it not true. You can't choose to not listen to any of the information presented to you and then go on to say that there's no actual evidence. It doesn't work that way. If you choose to remain ignorant, that's on you, not on anyone else.

Sorry to derail your thread like that, blackbery. I'm just getting a bit tired of people denying this kind of stuff.

waybread

At an educated guess, 2% of the population of earth, will get the flu in the course of a year, and .02% of the population of the earth will die of the flu in the course of a year.

These are the statistical numbers, going back for as far as you can get statistics.

Now, we are adding years together. 2019, is 2019. 2020 is 2020. 2021, is 2021. Why are the statistics not depicting yearly statistics anymore?

Those are the significant numbers.

Sorry, Opal. I thought we were talking about Covid and what will happen if many people decline the vaccine.

waybread

Making stuff up is FUN! Nothing's wrong with wanting to have some fun, and pretending it's based on astrological transits. :w00t:

Sorry, David, but making up stuff about ritual child abuse and using it to smear innocent people is a really sick, pernicious kind of fun. But this is what QAnon is all about.

david starling

Sorry, David, but making up stuff about ritual child abuse and using it to smear innocent people is a really sick, pernicious kind of fun. But this is what QAnon is all about.

Yeah, but did you hear the one about #45 running around his Mar a Lago golf course naked, waving his souvenir nuclear football and screaming "The election was rigged!!! I'm still President!!! Respect my authoritah!!!" when the Moon and Mars were in opposition on April 1st? :w00t:

Last edited:

blackbery

covid paranoia, climate paranoia!:lol::lol::lol:

Never heard it described that way but you've hit the nail on the head.

Thanks for the laugh during these tense times. Putin is HOLDING THE LINE just like the Patriots are doing in the U.S.A. The NWO want him to 'react' in an aggressive manner but he's remaining calm because he knows he has the upper hand. Thank God he's the Leader of Russia and when Trump returns, they can continue with their special relationship. They both are destroying the cabal in their own ways!:happy::wink::wink:

The NM was as :pluto: themed with the accidental shooting of a black man which has given an excuse for the Soros-funded Antifa.BLM mobs to come out of the dark shadows to start their riots & killings again.:alien:

The toxic waste always rises when :pluto: is involved, the traitor criminal Obama tweeted racist nonsense as usual but does anyone take this useful cabal idiot seriously anymore? Isn't he already in Gitmo with the rest of them?:tongue:

Let's see what happens in April. Should be quite Biblical.:surprised:

It's tragic that people like you, especially ones in their 70s, willingly swallow everything that they hear from the idiot box without thinking critically about it. Maybe try switching off the TV for once and see how your life will change. Dare I say you'll probably be less fear riddled than you are now, with your covid paranoia, climate paranoia etc. Newsflash, they've been doing the climate change doomsday stuff for over 50 years and each and every single "prediction" of theirs has not come true, yet you still continue to believe it even though you've been around that whole time. You'd think by now you'd have learned to smell the BS.

Everyone has their own opinion of what is considered tragic. shrugs

david starling

The Sun will soon be sextile Mars square Pluto. It will be revealed that "Q" stands for Queer Nation, an activist organization dedicated to discrediting the homophobic far-right extremists by tricking them into believing in ridiculous, outrageous conspiracies!

david starling

We are. Covid is the influenza.

I've talked to a number of people who caught it and recovered, and the symptoms weren't really flu-like.

I believe a LOT of people are naturally immune to Covid, and don't need a vaccine to prevent them from getting sick or dying from it.

blackbery

I agree with all your postings and that it is useless to engage with WB anymore.
Blue Anons don't want to actually know the Truth, it will shatter their :neptune:
illusions of how the world works. If I want to hear what WB has to say, I just have to watch lamestream media or the fake news in any newspaper!:biggrin:

We know what's really going on along with millions of others who have woken up around the world. For those who still believe that Jo'Bama won or that the Dems and many politicians are 'good' people, we can only wish them well & allow them to remain stuck. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Yeah, and notice how Waybread had to call me paranoid to try and get back at me? So she used my Pluto transit post, which indicated...... absolutely no paranoia in any way. Talk about clutching at straws :lol: :lol: :lol:

blackbery

The NM Pluto 'fallout' will continue until the FM on April 26 where the culmination will put an 'ending' to the situation.

The cabal are not going to give up on nuclear war easily with Russia. They didn't get their Davos 'Great Reset' thanks to Trump/Putin and have no more money now that the Fed/Central Banking System has been eliminated. War is their last hope to regain control but Putin not taking their 'war-bait' despite the propaganda and lies put out by the corrupt media.

Russia warns U.S. to stay away for its "own good" as Ukraine standoff intensifies

The Turkish Foreign Ministry said on Friday that Washington had informed Ankara that two U.S. warships would pass through Turkish waters this week to be deployed in the Black Sea. The deployment would come amid a significant escalation of the conflict in eastern Ukraine between Russian-backed separatists and Ukraine's forces, which have U.S. and European support.

Russian Deputy Foreign Ministry Sergei Ryabkov was cited by Russian news agencies on Tuesday as calling the deployment of U.S. warships in the Black Sea a provocation designed to test Russia's nerves.

"We warn the United States that it will be better for them to stay far away from Crimea and our Black Sea coast," Ryabkov was quoted as saying. "It will be for their own good."

/news/russia-ukraine-united-states-standoff-fears/

david starling

I agree with all your postings and that it is useless to engage with WB anymore.
Blue Anons don't want to actually know the Truth, it will shatter their :neptune:
illusions of how the world works. If I want to hear what WB has to say, I just have to watch lamestream media or the fake news in any newspaper!:biggrin:

We know what's really going on along with millions of others who have woken up around the world. For those who still believe that Jo'Bama won or that the Dems and many politicians are 'good' people, we can only wish them well & allow them to remain stuck. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Queer Nation (QAnon) has done an excellent job outing the far-right extremists as ignorant, irrational group-thinkers!

leomoon

T.S. Eliot on the month of April:

“April is the cruelest month, breeding lilacs out of the dead land, mixing memory and desire, stirring dull roots with spring rain.” ― T.S. Eliot, The Waste Land

david starling

“April is the cruelest month, breeding lilacs out of the dead land, mixing memory and desire, stirring dull roots with spring rain.” ― T.S. Eliot, The Waste Land

Sounds like he hated Sun in Aries!

[Edit] Looked up his chart: No placements in Aries, but a stellium in Libra including Sun and Uran, along with Mercury conj Venus within a degree of his Asc in Libra.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member

:biggrin:I think, he was allergic to lilacs!