hi from Lovely Istanbul - vedic astrologer

cagkannus

Hi to all,

After stuyding tones of hours and years of Vedic astrology. Now I feel confident and full of knowledge releated to it.

I would like to read some charts, please post here.

namaste

[Please do not post chart reading requests in this thread. This particular board is for introductions only. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

blackbery

Please delete this posting as OP contacted me via pm to go on the whatssup ap to give her astrology details.S

Hi to all,

After stuyding tones of hours and years of Vedic astrology. Now I feel confident and full of knowledge releated to it.

I would like to read some charts, please post here.

namaste

Last edited:

cagkannus

İ will try to check all charts indicated here and respond by private message as each chart is private and unique.thanks

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

The Introductions board is NOT for chart reading. It says so plainly in the blurb. You may use this board to introduce yourself (or re-introduce yourself) and say something about where you're at with astrology, but chart reading must take place elsewhere. If you specifically want to read Vedic charts, that's a subject for the Vedic Astrology board. I've deleted the chart reading requests for that reason.

Furthermore, inviting people to post chart reading requests specifically for you is not advisable. What's likely to happen is that you'll get more than you can keep up with. There are plenty of chart reading requests already posted on the Vedic and Read My Chart boards. If you want to practice reading Vedic charts, go answer some of the questions on the Vedic board.

Finally, chart reading on this forum is to be done primarily on the forum, not in private messaging and NOT through off forum apps. Sometimes people agree between themselves to do a chart reading in pm, but the general expectation is that if you post your request on the boards, the reader(s) respond on the boards. Pressuring people to give you their off forum contact information is NOT permitted, period.

Redirecting,
Osamenor

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hello Cagkannus! Glad to see you here in this Astrology Weekly forum!
hello welcome cagkannus :)

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS :)

Registering and using multiple account IDs is not permitted.
Any such duplicate account IDs will be banned by moderators.
For Moderation and Administration purposes, no User IDs are deleted
or changed at the AW forum. You can delete any of your own posts at any time

or stop posting to the Forum if you want to leave the Forum.
You can restart posting any time you want if you decide to come back.

important to keep in mind that

There is no requirement for members to post comment - it's completely voluntary
ours is an astrological learning forum members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
and
responses to threads are often from members who are beginners

with little or no experience but keen to learn by practice
Indeed
members sometimes discuss interpreting their own charts to learn by practice

clearly we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
NEVERTHELESS many members have day jobs
and
those of our members who ARE professionals

unsurprisingly DO NOT provide a complete professional reading for free
I would suggest it may not be the most prudent idea to give one's real name or physical location
on forums like this for reasons of privacy and personal safety.

Not to frighten you, but since this is the internet, advise you not to use anything resembling your real name or to geolocate yourself; in other words, as much as possible, be X from ZYX.
Please do not give out personal information. No one here has a right or need to ask you to.