Obsessed with this Man

Gemini25

Hi! I was hoping someone can read our synastry chart and tell me why I am so obsessed with this Man, and does he feel the same? I'm the Gemini and he's Cancer.

comdoc

Probably due to 98%(9.8/10) overall synastry potential. This is a match made in heaven. For goodness sake, get together! :kissing:

Gemini25

Probably due to 98%(9.8/10) overall synastry potential. This is a match made in heaven. For goodness sake, get together! :kissing:

Can you tell if he's my twin flame? He said that before meeting me he felt like he already knew me.Or is it a karmic relationship?
Thank you!

comdoc

I honestly don't know if he's your Twin Flame. IMO no set of parameters that define Twin Flame. Doesn't seem like a karmic relationship, per se. More like a powerfully resonant Soulmate. 98% is astronomical interpersonal synastry level. :love:

Can you tell if he's my twin flame? He said that before meeting me he felt like he already knew me.Or is it a karmic relationship?
Thank you!

Gemini25

both taurus ascendants, good.

moons taurus-leo square unfriendly signs lords venus-sun,
challenge and conflict in the relationship, emotional compatibility;
taurus creative, energetic, love of food-comforts, stubborn;
leo brilliant, sensitive, individualistic, high self-pride;

suns gemini-cancer 2/12, unfriendly lords mer-moon,
gemini curious, clever, humorous, analytical, confused at decision making;
cancer intuitive, sensitive, possessive;

cap-sat inimical for taurus asc,
sat 7th, stress-delay in marriage-vocation;
sat 5th, stress-delay in luck-edu-romance-children-position;

hope this helps take stock, share ground feedbacks,

wishing well,

kshantaram

Sorry i don't understand...In your opinion it's good or bad?

Gemini25

I honestly don't know if he's your Twin Flame. IMO no set of parameters that define Twin Flame. Doesn't seem like a karmic relationship, per se. More like a powerfully resonant Soulmate. 98% is astronomical interpersonal synastry level. :love:

Omg....
Thank you

Gemini25

no synastry is needed if people like each other and have firmed up.

if yet deliberating, could reflect on the inputs provided.

synastry starts with emotional compatibility of the moons, before proceeding to the ascendants etc.
moons not compatible to start with.

synastry is matter of the heart and mind, need to check whether the inputs provided are relevant, encouraging,
true-not true on the ground or likely in the future, etc and make up one's mind judiciously.

wishing well,

kshantaram

We are dating and I want to know why we met...It was so unexpected. So you are saying our Saturn's are bad?

ashriia

Am I only obsessed or he feels the same?

He very likely feels the same, obsession in this relationship will be the theme.

His pluto is opposite your venus in aries. His moon is opposite your pluto.
Why you came together? to live out a plutonic relationship. Interestingly, you have a natal vertex opposite venus ruler of your ascendant, and anyone born in the same year as him will have their pluto conjunct your vertex, opposite your venus. Advice would be to not let this relationship get out of hand with the obsessive feelings for each other, as these dynamics can also turn ugly, with the likelihood he will have more long lasting feelings for you, than you will for him. Venus in aries and a leo moon vs venus in cancer with a taurus moon are quite different. One wants excitement, the other permanence. Just be mature in the relationship, and leave out head games which is a good rule of thumb with plutos involvement.

best to you.

Gemini25

He very likely feels the same, obsession in this relationship will be the theme.

Why you came together? to live out a plutonic relationship. Interestingly, you have a natal vertex opposite venus ruler of your ascendant, and anyone born in the same year as him will have their pluto conjunct your vertex, opposite your venus. Advice would be to not let this relationship get out of hand with the obsessive feelings for each other, as these dynamics can also turn ugly, with the likelihood he will have more long lasting feelings for you, than you will for him. Venus in aries and a leo moon vs venus in cancer with a taurus moon are quite different. One wants excitement, the other permanence. Just be mature in the relationship, and leave out head games which is a good rule of thumb with plutos involvement.

best to you.

Thank you! Do you see any karmic links? 12house?

Gemini25

best to you.

Also can you tell me more about the vertex that you said is interesting? Thanks

ashriia

Also can you tell me more about the vertex that you said is interesting? Thanks

The interesting part is that you have a natal venus opposite the vertex, it wasn't necessarily in reference to your current relationship with this guy.
The vertex acts as a doorway in the chart, where others "come in" fated events and/or meetings etc. I only mentioned that its is interesting, due to people born in 1977/1978/1979 will have their plutos on your vertex. This includes myself coincidentally:joyful: just realized that too.
But having venus opposite the "doorway" in your chart, is the interesting part.

Gemini25

The interesting part is that you have a natal venus opposite the vertex, it wasn't necessarily in reference to your current relationship with this guy.
The vertex acts as a doorway in the chart, where others "come in" fated events and/or meetings etc. I only mentioned that its is interesting, due to people born in 1977/1978/1979 will have their plutos on your vertex. This includes myself coincidentally:joyful: just realized that too.
But having venus opposite the "doorway" in your chart, is the interesting part.

What does that mean? Fated? Also can you see 12 house stuff in our synastry?

Last edited:

ashriia

What does that mean? Fated? Also can you see 12 house stuff in our synastry?

Pluto is a very karmic planet, and the vertex is associated with fate in the chart. So, yes it is a fated encounter, and due to the nature of pluto being associated with transformation, you, the vertex person will grow personally from knowing him. In essence you will not be the same.
You don't need to look at the 12th house here for karma/fate, since there aren't any especially strong conjunctions. The vertex/pluto conjunction is enough. Lastly, fated/karmic... are terms that are neutral in nature. Doesn't mean anything more than you were meant to meet/know one another for a reason.

Gemini25

Pluto is a very karmic planet, and the vertex is associated with fate in the chart. So, yes it is a fated encounter, and due to the nature of pluto being associated with transformation, you, the vertex person will grow personally from knowing him. In essence you will not be the same.
You don't need to look at the 12th house here for karma/fate, since there aren't any especially strong conjunctions. The vertex/pluto conjunction is enough. Lastly, fated/karmic... are terms that are neutral in nature. Doesn't mean anything more than you were meant to meet/know one another for a reason.

Thank you truly

mooninrevati

Dear Gemini 25,

was the chart you posted his or yours or was it a hory based on the time you asked this question to the forum. I am curious.

Thanks