Thoughts on my mind, psychology and how I think

curiousabout77

I was wondering if people could look at my chart and tell me what you see about my mind and how I think and learn and see the world and also about how I relate to other people and communicate? https://m.imgur.com/a/f9a5W26

Last edited:

three M symbols

Hi

I think your communication is a bit private or hidden (because Mercury is in 12th house and not in an extrovert sign). So you keep things for yourself. You're able to keep some secrets. And you like to control your communication (capricorn trait).
You don't talk to say nothing in general

The way you relate with other people is emotional (Moon ruler of 7th house in 8th house). Maybe you relate more with the deepness and vulnerability of people than just their appearance and stuff like that. You use your instinct to relate or not with ppl

The way you see the world is realistic (maybe even pessimistic) with Capricorn Sun/ASC. Mercury in 12th can also make you prone to mental health issue (depression, etc), so this placement can impact the way you see things in general.

You have good abilities to learn, and I think you like that. (Jupiter ruler of 3rd is in 5th)

Uranus trine Mercury is good to have some original ideas
But Mercury square Pluto can make you more critical (or even pessimistic in a way, when you're thinking especially)

curiousabout77

Thank you for your response triple m symbols. I am a rather pessimistic person as I find it hard to think positively about things and sometimes my thoughts can be quite dark so I do definitely have mental health issues. I think this why my memories about the past are quite vague because it would probably make me even worse if I did not erase a lot of it.
When I am in a good mood I do enjoy learning a lot and thinking about topics but when I am not my concentration is bad and I tend to withdraw into myself.
I think I have got myself into a lot of trouble by being emotional and letting feelings take over in my dealings with people and ended up in situations that I would of got out of if I had been more detached and analytical in my assessments of situations.

three M symbols

Thanks for your feedback

Moon is in 8th house and Leo (fix house and fix sign), so it explain maybe why you have difficulties to detach from your emotions

Mercury in 12th house is good to understand hidden unconscious patterns, but it can take a lot of time to figure out in which way it works.

Your Sun (that is also ruler of Leo Moon) is in 12th house too.
So, "dissolution" of something during this life is important. You have some karmic work to do, about the things related to sun (identity, ego, self expression, consciousness, the way you see things, etc)...

curiousabout77

Yeah three m symbols, I feel like I have a lot of stuff to unpick particularly from childhood that affect my psychology and behaviours. Maybe it would have been better if I had a gemini moon or something so that I did not get stuck in emotions.