Am I going to find out what happened to Isaaco ... ?

Summery Joy

Am I going to find out what happned to Isaaco before it is too late? This is a yes or no question. I'm not asking what happened to Isaaco, I'm asking if I will find out.

horary.gif

This question was asked by me on 13 November 2005 at 18:28 (6:28 pm, this is GMT +2) in Cairo, Egypt (31e15,30n03). The chart will be temporarily available at http://www.geocities.com/sorehearted/

Background story:

Isaaco (Officially Ishak Amin Abdo) is the brother of a friend of mine called Soraya. I have never met Isaaco before in my life, but Soraya has been one of my Church leaders for years. I think she is in her mid or late 40s. I don't know if Isaaco is older or younger, but they are around the same age.

Isaaco moved from Cairo, Egypt to Italy around 35 years ago. Soraya could never get a hold of him on her own. She always waited for him to call and tell her and their mom his news. She visited him in Torino, Italy in 1989. Their mother died a few years later and Soraya could not tell him because she could not reach him. When he finally called she told him and he was very upset. He blamed her for not telling him on the spot. She said it was not her fault that she never knows how to reach him. Isaaco never called back and Soaraya has not heard of him since. That was in the early or mid 1990s. Soraya has been worried about him since then. She keeps asking about him by any means possible, e.g. she tells friends travelling to Italy to ask around. She has even contacted the Bishop of the Coptic (Egyptian) Church in Torino. She got no particular answer. From what she tells me, I feel that people who ask about Isaaco in Italy (including that Bishop) know what has become of him but refuse to tell her. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is the impression I got from the whole story.

I want to help Soaraya find him because she is really sick these days and he is the only family she has left. Now, I'm trying to contact this Bishop myself and trying to locate Isaaco's 3 children in Italy. I don't know whether Isaaco has ever been a legal immigrant to Italy, but I am sure his children are legal citizens because he had them with an Italian wife that he later divorced. His eldest child should be in his 20s now.

I am going to try everything I can, but I many other people have been trying for around decade. I am wondering if I will be more successful. Will I find out what happened to Isaaco before it is too late? (by the way, Isaaco's Egyptian name is Ishak which means Isaac, which is why the Italians call him Isaaco. I dont know if that was just a calling name or if he had it changed legally).

Any insight?

fensi88

Soraya, your friend is represent by Ma (ruler of 11H) and her brother, as you too, by Me at 10Sag55. Moon, co significator of question is at 21Ar35. Moon pasted trine with Me so there are no future events regarding question. At first sight, it seams that Pl will be collector of Mo's and Me's light, but unfortunately, Me turns retrograde tomorow. Sory to say, but I think this is "no" answer. Last Moon's aspect is trine with Pl, so, I am sure you will continue to investigate!